Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | gusted's lore shop :) [being revamped!]
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Affiliate bump!
Affiliate bump!
Art shop!
Art Trade Caravan
{LF} OC Art
Hrid_Protection_Squad.png
@Gusted dragon's image: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20534193] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/205342/20534193_350.png[/img] [/url] dragon's name: Crowen number of words: 100 price: 10kt form of payment (treasure/gems/wishlist items/other): t dragon's personality: young adult, brave, matriarch's right-hand man, first knight, has experienced warfare but not seen the worst of it yet, can be playful and mischievous with clan villagers during peacetime I hope that's enough info for you, and thank you! :)
@Gusted

dragon's image:

20534193_350.png

dragon's name: Crowen
number of words: 100
price: 10kt
form of payment (treasure/gems/wishlist items/other): t
dragon's personality:
young adult, brave, matriarch's right-hand man, first knight, has experienced warfare but not seen the worst of it yet, can be playful and mischievous with clan villagers during peacetime

I hope that's enough info for you, and thank you! :)
hi, i'm suzy! | fr + 2

accent shop
wishlist
hatchery
profile templates
mkOslTW.gif nQOlLTR.png
@SuzyChi here it is! your boy was really fun to write about, I hope you enjoy what I came up with. [quote]At first glance, Crowen might be thought of as a rather formal dragon. At second glance, however, one might find that he is... Not quite so. He's brave, and he's a knight, but that doesn't mean that he doesn't deserve to always have a smile on his face. When there is war, he will fight to the death for his clan and his loved ones without question, yet, occasionally, when there is peace, he will frolic in the meadows with the hatchlings. He is young, and that is why he still smiles. He hasn't seen the worst of his world quite yet, and he would prefer to keep it that way.[/quote]
@SuzyChi

here it is! your boy was really fun to write about, I hope you enjoy what I came up with.
Quote:
At first glance, Crowen might be thought of as a rather formal dragon. At second glance, however, one might find that he is... Not quite so. He's brave, and he's a knight, but that doesn't mean that he doesn't deserve to always have a smile on his face. When there is war, he will fight to the death for his clan and his loved ones without question, yet, occasionally, when there is peace, he will frolic in the meadows with the hatchlings. He is young, and that is why he still smiles. He hasn't seen the worst of his world quite yet, and he would prefer to keep it that way.

2rgc1ud.png

voltron_fanhubbg.png[/center]

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
@Gusted I love it!! Ty!! 10kt, was it?
@Gusted I love it!! Ty!! 10kt, was it?
hi, i'm suzy! | fr + 2

accent shop
wishlist
hatchery
profile templates
mkOslTW.gif nQOlLTR.png
@SuzyChi

Yup! Thank you!
@SuzyChi

Yup! Thank you!

2rgc1ud.png

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
Bump!
Bump!

2rgc1ud.png

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
Bump
Bump

2rgc1ud.png

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
bumpo~ just got some new examples up!
bumpo~ just got some new examples up!

2rgc1ud.png

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
@Gusted Uhh, I think I changed my mind.. your art is so flawlessly amazing like howww, ten stars, I love it SOO mucjhhfhmk. dragon's image: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43324471] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/433245/43324471_350.png[/img] [/url] dragon's expression: very paranoid, charming, funny, and surprised at the same time. Or just what his eye looks like. Tries to look noble. Fails. type of drawing (traditional, digital): traditional!! style of drawing (full-body, bust): bust.
@Gusted
Uhh, I think I changed my mind.. your art is so flawlessly amazing like howww, ten stars, I love it SOO mucjhhfhmk.

dragon's image:
43324471_350.png

dragon's expression: very paranoid, charming, funny, and surprised at the same time. Or just what his eye looks like. Tries to look noble. Fails.
type of drawing (traditional, digital): traditional!!
style of drawing (full-body, bust): bust.
CUnQdgy.png
@Aquira

I'm SO sorry I haven't gotten to you sooner, I've been busy playing video games

But, yes. I will... I'll try to get this done today. Again, I'm so sorry this took so long. I'll get started asap. i'm so irresponsible ahhhh sorry again
@Aquira

I'm SO sorry I haven't gotten to you sooner, I've been busy playing video games

But, yes. I will... I'll try to get this done today. Again, I'm so sorry this took so long. I'll get started asap. i'm so irresponsible ahhhh sorry again

2rgc1ud.png

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18