Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ✪ [ mima's gijinka / oc shop ] [FULL]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@mimasho yay! I'm sure it'll be awesome :D
@mimasho yay! I'm sure it'll be awesome :D

lome with an L :D
buying art!
@mimasho

Ping list me please! It's so pretty!
@mimasho

Ping list me please! It's so pretty!
@mimasho

Could I be on your pinglist?
:3
@mimasho

Could I be on your pinglist?
:3
I hoard rocks.
All them rocks.
Yes.
@Gaelic added ! and thank you so much ~ ヾ(´(ï½´)`ノ゙

@Lithos of course you may ! added ! â—ŸÊ•´∀`ʔ◞
@Gaelic added ! and thank you so much ~ ヾ(´(ï½´)`ノ゙

@Lithos of course you may ! added ! â—ŸÊ•´∀`ʔ◞
[ click for art shop ] / [ click for accent shop ] cnDLzba.png
@lome aah sobs I'm so sorry for the delay, I forgot I had finals last and this week ; m ; I didn't really have any time to draw, but I managed to get the sketch done today ! please let me know if you'd like anything changed -I didn't color it yet b/c I wanted your confirmation on the design before doing that, so I'll send you a colored version later today or tomorrow (I have my last finals tomorrow, then I'm going back home haha~) [img]http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm248/Kano-Yamakai/lome%20wip.png[/img] I didn't want her hair to look too empty, and yukatas remind me of flower, so I added the flower in her hair ; u ; Also, I'm thinking there'll be a light floral overlay on her yukata, with the white/ice circuit over it, while the haori will be purely circuit ~ I will also add the blue glowy//lightning bolts in at the very end, connecting the gauntlet and the golem !
@lome aah sobs I'm so sorry for the delay,
I forgot I had finals last and this week ; m ;
I didn't really have any time to draw,
but I managed to get the sketch done today !
please let me know if you'd like anything changed -I didn't color it yet b/c I wanted your confirmation on the design before doing that, so I'll send you a colored version later today or tomorrow (I have my last finals tomorrow, then I'm going back home haha~)
lome%20wip.png
I didn't want her hair to look too empty, and yukatas remind me of flower,
so I added the flower in her hair ; u ;
Also, I'm thinking there'll be a light floral overlay on her yukata, with the white/ice circuit over it, while the haori will be purely circuit ~
I will also add the blue glowy//lightning bolts in at the very end,
connecting the gauntlet and the golem !
@mimasho yay, so adorable! would it be possible to angle the eyes a bit more so she looks more upset? :D other than that, it's perfect~ *rolls around*

good luck with your last finals! :D
@mimasho yay, so adorable! would it be possible to angle the eyes a bit more so she looks more upset? :D other than that, it's perfect~ *rolls around*

good luck with your last finals! :D

buying art!
@lome aaah so glad you do ! and of course, is this alright ? * U * I hope I got the colors down correctly -let me know if you want anything changed ! Also, I just did scribbles for the lightning and circuit for now, It'll be cleaner in the final version ! (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡ [img]http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm248/Kano-Yamakai/lome%20chib%20flat.png[/img] and thank you so much ! ; U ;
@lome aaah so glad you do !
and of course, is this alright ? * U *
I hope I got the colors down correctly -let me know if you want anything changed !
Also, I just did scribbles for the lightning and circuit for now, It'll be cleaner in the final version ! (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡
lome%20chib%20flat.png

and thank you so much ! ; U ;
@mimasho yessss she is totally going to trample all those toridaes!

also huh, I never sampled maize against the haori (in retrospect I can't even tell where I sampled the haori color from xD) feel free to mess around with the colors on the yukata so it matches more. maybe whiter would be better? it's a bit hard to tell on my screen ^^;
@mimasho yessss she is totally going to trample all those toridaes!

also huh, I never sampled maize against the haori (in retrospect I can't even tell where I sampled the haori color from xD) feel free to mess around with the colors on the yukata so it matches more. maybe whiter would be better? it's a bit hard to tell on my screen ^^;

buying art!
@lome lmao yes she is xD

aah I just took the colors straight from the dragon directly ; o ;
oh oops, I just realized that I took the maize color for the yukata directly off her underbelly instead of her skin; I'll be sure to fix that ! but just as a heads up, since it's a much lighter color, the circuit would not be able to show up as well on it, if that's alright with you !

I kind of eyeballed the haori color -it looked like the shade in the reference picture was from Ilwe's claw/the color under her tail, so I used that lol

so in short, make the yukata's overall color lightly -do you want me to change the haori color as well ? thank you for bearing with me ~ (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡
@lome lmao yes she is xD

aah I just took the colors straight from the dragon directly ; o ;
oh oops, I just realized that I took the maize color for the yukata directly off her underbelly instead of her skin; I'll be sure to fix that ! but just as a heads up, since it's a much lighter color, the circuit would not be able to show up as well on it, if that's alright with you !

I kind of eyeballed the haori color -it looked like the shade in the reference picture was from Ilwe's claw/the color under her tail, so I used that lol

so in short, make the yukata's overall color lightly -do you want me to change the haori color as well ? thank you for bearing with me ~ (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡
@mimasho sounds good on all counts! I'm all in on this haori color since I'd be way too lazy to change it :D
@mimasho sounds good on all counts! I'm all in on this haori color since I'd be way too lazy to change it :D

buying art!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11