Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ✪ [ mima's gijinka / oc shop ] [FULL]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@mimasho
Are there any more slots left? ;w;
Would like to get something! Otherwise ping list please!
@mimasho
Are there any more slots left? ;w;
Would like to get something! Otherwise ping list please!
9SZNdzL.png
@mimasho I'd like to be put on the pinglist too, please! ;v;
@mimasho I'd like to be put on the pinglist too, please! ;v;
JdImn7O.gifnpm0gZ4.pngJdImn7O.gif
@mimasho
Yes~ Put me on the ping list also please. I'd love to order a few pieces.
@mimasho
Yes~ Put me on the ping list also please. I'd love to order a few pieces.
USERbanner.png
@mimasho
IF you don't have any open slots please put me on pinglist :3
@mimasho
IF you don't have any open slots please put me on pinglist :3
Waterbanner2copy_zps3406a8ab.png
@mimasho
Ping list please~ *u*
@mimasho
Ping list please~ *u*
@mimasho
i would also love to be added to your ping list, please. °v°
@mimasho
i would also love to be added to your ping list, please. °v°
@mimasho Hello, I'd love to be added to your pinglist c:
@mimasho Hello, I'd love to be added to your pinglist c:
cdssc_by_shiftivity-dbvqj9d.png
@reisuke yes, I do ocs, as my sister mentioned ! * U *
I seemed to have forgotten to specify it in my post, so my apologies ~!
also good to see a fellow touhou fan ; u ;

@Razaera @azurillturtle @lome @Ryou @Xieu @frostkingdemetri @Hide @AnneBonny @sammey @maxohwell @Shiftie

also, really thank you guys so much for you kind words and showing interest ~ ♥ ♥ ; u ; my sister and I had time to discuss prices and ask a few other artists here what I should be charging, and for the moment, have decided on thus:

chibis will now be ~ 575K
anime style (for waist) will be ~700K

- these are the ballpark prices for fully colored pieces,
really feel free to offer anything around that though ! * U *

- if you are still interested and would like to remain on the pinglist,
please just let me know -I will go back and review your request post (in the original order it was posted) !

- If you would like to retract your offer // rescind your position on the pinglist,
please let me know as well ! * U *

this is so that I keep all orders to a minimum so I actually have time to draw between classes ; u ; I'm definitely open to negotiations, however !

thank you so much for taking the time to stop by, and my sincere apologies for replying so late -I had classes for six hours this morning and will be leaving in a moment for my last class of the day ; u ;
@reisuke yes, I do ocs, as my sister mentioned ! * U *
I seemed to have forgotten to specify it in my post, so my apologies ~!
also good to see a fellow touhou fan ; u ;

@Razaera @azurillturtle @lome @Ryou @Xieu @frostkingdemetri @Hide @AnneBonny @sammey @maxohwell @Shiftie

also, really thank you guys so much for you kind words and showing interest ~ ♥ ♥ ; u ; my sister and I had time to discuss prices and ask a few other artists here what I should be charging, and for the moment, have decided on thus:

chibis will now be ~ 575K
anime style (for waist) will be ~700K

- these are the ballpark prices for fully colored pieces,
really feel free to offer anything around that though ! * U *

- if you are still interested and would like to remain on the pinglist,
please just let me know -I will go back and review your request post (in the original order it was posted) !

- If you would like to retract your offer // rescind your position on the pinglist,
please let me know as well ! * U *

this is so that I keep all orders to a minimum so I actually have time to draw between classes ; u ; I'm definitely open to negotiations, however !

thank you so much for taking the time to stop by, and my sincere apologies for replying so late -I had classes for six hours this morning and will be leaving in a moment for my last class of the day ; u ;
[ click for art shop ] / [ click for accent shop ] cnDLzba.png
@mimasho Pinglist please? ^^ And would you be willing to design an outfit for an OC if I get a chibi?
@mimasho Pinglist please? ^^ And would you be willing to design an outfit for an OC if I get a chibi?
icesymbolsmall_zps52a54407.png
Accepting USD Commissions. Inquire about FR Currency: link
Sorry guys, my sister feels super guilty so you should definitely blame me for the prices x.x We talked about it a lot and ultimately decided that between the amount of time she spends on her art and her already busy schedule, this would be the best way to do things for now C:
Sorry guys, my sister feels super guilty so you should definitely blame me for the prices x.x We talked about it a lot and ultimately decided that between the amount of time she spends on her art and her already busy schedule, this would be the best way to do things for now C:
OCapJAm.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11