Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ✪ [ mima's gijinka / oc shop ] [FULL]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@azurillturtle hahaha WHAT. Cannot tell if you are kidding or being ironic because you're getting art of Tsundora, your blood tundra D: I LOVE BLOOD SO MUCH. I want all the blood Imps and Skydancers, no big deal.

mimasho and I both have to start gene-ing up our progens. mimasho especially needs the scrolls because she absolutely REFUSES to exalt her dergs LOOOL and of course if they sell they'll most likely be used for exalt fodder. So she just hoards those babies and makes big plans to give them all crystal and facet C:

Kyuushin is gorg btw, excellent choice in keeping him and spending buttloads of $$$ on him, 10/10. Are you gonna give him a tert gene too? Because his winter wind and accent are totally ready for his splash tert :O
@azurillturtle hahaha WHAT. Cannot tell if you are kidding or being ironic because you're getting art of Tsundora, your blood tundra D: I LOVE BLOOD SO MUCH. I want all the blood Imps and Skydancers, no big deal.

mimasho and I both have to start gene-ing up our progens. mimasho especially needs the scrolls because she absolutely REFUSES to exalt her dergs LOOOL and of course if they sell they'll most likely be used for exalt fodder. So she just hoards those babies and makes big plans to give them all crystal and facet C:

Kyuushin is gorg btw, excellent choice in keeping him and spending buttloads of $$$ on him, 10/10. Are you gonna give him a tert gene too? Because his winter wind and accent are totally ready for his splash tert :O
OCapJAm.jpg
@cheynei
oh no, I meant blood crystal! blood crystal looks like a disco ball. :'D and tundras are supposed to be fluffy, not spiky like that. waaah.

yeah, progen geneing was one of the first things I did. awkwardly enough my custom has been relegated to breeding exalt fodder, but the random actually... gives nice offspring... despite being horrendously pink. but lair space is such a problem! can't actually keep them all. :'D

ughhhh I know, I couldn't see why no one wanted him. gold/goldenrod cry/face looks so good on him. ;_; splash is actually kind of a poor tert, though. I might give him spines or I might see what comes out next~
@cheynei
oh no, I meant blood crystal! blood crystal looks like a disco ball. :'D and tundras are supposed to be fluffy, not spiky like that. waaah.

yeah, progen geneing was one of the first things I did. awkwardly enough my custom has been relegated to breeding exalt fodder, but the random actually... gives nice offspring... despite being horrendously pink. but lair space is such a problem! can't actually keep them all. :'D

ughhhh I know, I couldn't see why no one wanted him. gold/goldenrod cry/face looks so good on him. ;_; splash is actually kind of a poor tert, though. I might give him spines or I might see what comes out next~
glxY4Ve.gif
@azurillturtle HAHAHA

DID SOMEONE SAY

DISCO BALL?!??

I just hatched these two Chinese New Year babies (shield your eyes!) here and here. They're going to grow up to look like this and this. Ahahaha, disco ball is spot on (and also I just put them through Scrying as Tundras and oh woooooow yeaaaah, that's some spikeyness).

Oh yeah, your random firstgen is super nice! As is your progen now - I exalted my random really fast and I regret it so much ;_____; he was not bad at all. And for Kyuushin I figured you'd go for spines if you had to choose, that's my go to for when I don't like the tert xD So subtle :D That's probably what I'll do for my progen too, Ms. Blood/Obsidian/SEAFOAM. I love seafoam but wow random much.

I AM MUCH EXCITE FOR MORE GENES THO. As long as we don't get something as...difficult...as okapi again >.> piebald is gonna be cool for primary/secondary.
@azurillturtle HAHAHA

DID SOMEONE SAY

DISCO BALL?!??

I just hatched these two Chinese New Year babies (shield your eyes!) here and here. They're going to grow up to look like this and this. Ahahaha, disco ball is spot on (and also I just put them through Scrying as Tundras and oh woooooow yeaaaah, that's some spikeyness).

Oh yeah, your random firstgen is super nice! As is your progen now - I exalted my random really fast and I regret it so much ;_____; he was not bad at all. And for Kyuushin I figured you'd go for spines if you had to choose, that's my go to for when I don't like the tert xD So subtle :D That's probably what I'll do for my progen too, Ms. Blood/Obsidian/SEAFOAM. I love seafoam but wow random much.

I AM MUCH EXCITE FOR MORE GENES THO. As long as we don't get something as...difficult...as okapi again >.> piebald is gonna be cool for primary/secondary.
OCapJAm.jpg
@mimasho

I don't ming higher prices and I still would like to be on your pinglist :3
@mimasho

I don't ming higher prices and I still would like to be on your pinglist :3
Waterbanner2copy_zps3406a8ab.png
@mimasho
ah, thanks for the information about the set prices! that's totally fine for me and i would still like to keep a spot on the ping list. c:
@mimasho
ah, thanks for the information about the set prices! that's totally fine for me and i would still like to keep a spot on the ping list. c:
@mimasho

I'd like to be added onto your ping list please! :D
@mimasho

I'd like to be added onto your ping list please! :D
fHGB08h.pngL23xQYU.png7mLVMIs.pngMFS4FG3.pngbF8eZtf.pngF19dEBb.png
@azurillturtle haha I'm so glad I only had one class today ; u ; walking to and from campus has worn down all my nice boots ; m ; and AAH he's so pretty !! * O * also that color combo of gold//goldenrod is so nice, esp for a first gen ! * U * I plan to give crystal facet to this nocturne that I hatched a while ago, I wanted to give her gembond as well, but her tert is....stone and it looks terrible lol anyways, I finished the quick sketch of Tsundora ~ I rattled my brains for an outfit that's modern but not too fashionable, so please let me know if anything isn't to your satisfaction ! ; u ; I haven't started lining or coloring, so it's super easy to make changes ~ [img]http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm248/Kano-Yamakai/tsundorawip.png[/img] she will look more pouty // tsundere once I fully color her face xD also, the speckles will be slightly more clear and the lace will be a lot more detailed ! oh, and everything (including her hair) will be more shiny and more polished // less dull ~ @Hide Thank you for letting me know ! * U * I have added you to the pinglist ~ ♥ @sammey no problem at all, and thank you for bearing with me ! ; U ; added you to the pinglist ! (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡ @Rubellite sure thing, added you - thanks so much for stopping by ! (✪㉨✪)
@azurillturtle haha I'm so glad I only had one class today ; u ;
walking to and from campus has worn down all my nice boots ; m ;

and AAH he's so pretty !! * O *
also that color combo of gold//goldenrod is so nice, esp for a first gen ! * U *
I plan to give crystal facet to this nocturne that I hatched a while ago,
I wanted to give her gembond as well, but her tert is....stone and it looks terrible lol

anyways, I finished the quick sketch of Tsundora ~
I rattled my brains for an outfit that's modern but not too fashionable,
so please let me know if anything isn't to your satisfaction ! ; u ;
I haven't started lining or coloring, so it's super easy to make changes ~

tsundorawip.png

she will look more pouty // tsundere once I fully color her face xD
also, the speckles will be slightly more clear and the lace will be a lot more detailed ! oh, and everything (including her hair) will be more shiny and more polished // less dull ~

@Hide Thank you for letting me know ! * U *
I have added you to the pinglist ~ ♥

@sammey no problem at all, and thank you for bearing with me ! ; U ;
added you to the pinglist ! (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡

@Rubellite sure thing, added you -
thanks so much for stopping by ! (✪㉨✪)
[ click for art shop ] / [ click for accent shop ] cnDLzba.png
@cheynei
TOTALLY A DISCO BALL. the shiny highlights are nice on some colors but it looks a bit... overboard... on blood. |D;

yeah, I've been scatterscrolling kind-of-valuable dragons rather than exalting them. it's hard to know when to stop, though. >.>; seafoam is my third favorite color! maybe a breed change will help?

@mimasho
this is... why I avoid wearing boots on campus... orz too far.

HE LOOKS BEST AS AN IMP, BUT THAT'S NEVER HAPPENING hahaha, so yeah, he's staying a fae (...for now), since that's where the colors seem to work best. and yeaaaah, gembond doesn't look great on nocturnes. it really feels like spines is the best tert for them a lot of the time, especially since belly looks flat with cry/face. |D;

and AHHHHH she's so cute ;; it's looking great! :D tsuntsuntsun
@cheynei
TOTALLY A DISCO BALL. the shiny highlights are nice on some colors but it looks a bit... overboard... on blood. |D;

yeah, I've been scatterscrolling kind-of-valuable dragons rather than exalting them. it's hard to know when to stop, though. >.>; seafoam is my third favorite color! maybe a breed change will help?

@mimasho
this is... why I avoid wearing boots on campus... orz too far.

HE LOOKS BEST AS AN IMP, BUT THAT'S NEVER HAPPENING hahaha, so yeah, he's staying a fae (...for now), since that's where the colors seem to work best. and yeaaaah, gembond doesn't look great on nocturnes. it really feels like spines is the best tert for them a lot of the time, especially since belly looks flat with cry/face. |D;

and AHHHHH she's so cute ;; it's looking great! :D tsuntsuntsun
glxY4Ve.gif
@azurillturtle omg you. you are a genius for the breed change thought, my progen looks SO MUCH BETTER as a Skydancer :O I mean I'm also biased because I love Skydancers a lot but yaassss. Breed change is going to happen 4sure. And the seafoam tert totally looks even better after a breed change (and me too, I really really do love seafoam!)

Hahahaha I am terrified of scatterscrolling because I would be the exact same way. I'm always like "what if I can get something better?!? WHAT IF?" My friend is on her 20something scatterscroll for one of her progens and I know that'd be the route I'd end up going if I started xD

LOLOL @ the idea of an Imp breed change. DID YOU SEE THAT ONE THREAD??? From a few weeks ago where the winning bid on the Imp scroll was like, equivalent to $2300 USD? quietly sobs
@azurillturtle omg you. you are a genius for the breed change thought, my progen looks SO MUCH BETTER as a Skydancer :O I mean I'm also biased because I love Skydancers a lot but yaassss. Breed change is going to happen 4sure. And the seafoam tert totally looks even better after a breed change (and me too, I really really do love seafoam!)

Hahahaha I am terrified of scatterscrolling because I would be the exact same way. I'm always like "what if I can get something better?!? WHAT IF?" My friend is on her 20something scatterscroll for one of her progens and I know that'd be the route I'd end up going if I started xD

LOLOL @ the idea of an Imp breed change. DID YOU SEE THAT ONE THREAD??? From a few weeks ago where the winning bid on the Imp scroll was like, equivalent to $2300 USD? quietly sobs
OCapJAm.jpg
@mimasho oh gosh your art is so cute! can i be added to your ping list?
@mimasho oh gosh your art is so cute! can i be added to your ping list?
1ffgBbR.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11