Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ✪ [ mima's gijinka / oc shop ] [FULL]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
@mimasho
May I be added to your ping list please? Thank you!
@mimasho
May I be added to your ping list please? Thank you!
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
@azurillturtle aaah I wish I stopped after the first few days ; m ; now I'm out of wearable boots *cries* alskdjs oh my gosh, he [i]does [/i]look gorgeous as an imp * o * I need more imperials xD I've been collecting too many spirals ; o ; [s]it's okay though because my sister hoards imps[/s] and yeah, completely agree; gembond on nocturnes just looks too cluttered, esp around the face and chest area ; m ; also, so glad you like it ! ; u ; I added the winter wind in the final picture, but if you want one without it, let me know and I will send you a version without it ! (it doesn't take long, just need to resize+light editing on ps) * U * [img]http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm248/Kano-Yamakai/tsundorafin.png[/img] but yeah, please let me know if you'd like any changes ~ ヾ(;→㉨←)ノ [s]now I should probably study for my midterms tomorrow xD[/s] @theplastics awww, thank you so much for your kind words !! ; u ; added you to the ping list !! Ê••á´¥•Ê” @hat17 of course, added you ! Thanks so much for stopping by ~ ʕ→ᴥ←ʔ
@azurillturtle aaah I wish I stopped after the first few days ; m ;
now I'm out of wearable boots *cries*

alskdjs oh my gosh, he does look gorgeous as an imp * o *
I need more imperials xD I've been collecting too many spirals ; o ;
it's okay though because my sister hoards imps
and yeah, completely agree; gembond on nocturnes just looks too cluttered, esp around the face and chest area ; m ;

also, so glad you like it ! ; u ;
I added the winter wind in the final picture, but if you want one without it,
let me know and I will send you a version without it !
(it doesn't take long, just need to resize+light editing on ps) * U *

tsundorafin.png

but yeah, please let me know if you'd like any changes ~ ヾ(;→㉨←)ノ
now I should probably study for my midterms tomorrow xD

@theplastics awww, thank you so much for your kind words !! ; u ;
added you to the ping list !! Ê••á´¥•Ê”

@hat17 of course, added you !
Thanks so much for stopping by ~ ʕ→ᴥ←ʔ
[ click for art shop ] / [ click for accent shop ] cnDLzba.png
@cheynei
haha, yeah! breed changes forever. personally I'm of the opinion that if it doesn't look good as a coatl, it's not likely to look good as anything else. |D; (and then I dump my money on coatl scrolls whoops.)

SCATTERSCROLL FOREVER. idk, I'm not super picky about colors, but if all three aren't acceptable, I want to try again. current project is a firstgen nocturne who would've been great if not for that slate tert... /roll

nope, imp scroll's never happening. for one thing, I'd vault it immediately rather than use it. xD; if they come up with another new breed I might take a look at that.

@mimasho
HE WILL FOREVER BE AN IMP AT HEART. I wanted him to loom, since it fits his personality better, but oh well. |D;;

it's okay, spirals are the best breed. if we could have a side account and I had infinite funds, it would be my goal to collect a lair full of X/X/white irishimcirc or cryfacecirc eternal hatchling noodles in every single color.

and ahhhh she's perfect! so cute. :D and I like the winter wind sparkles. I consider them a hazard of living in my lair. sending the scroll now~
@cheynei
haha, yeah! breed changes forever. personally I'm of the opinion that if it doesn't look good as a coatl, it's not likely to look good as anything else. |D; (and then I dump my money on coatl scrolls whoops.)

SCATTERSCROLL FOREVER. idk, I'm not super picky about colors, but if all three aren't acceptable, I want to try again. current project is a firstgen nocturne who would've been great if not for that slate tert... /roll

nope, imp scroll's never happening. for one thing, I'd vault it immediately rather than use it. xD; if they come up with another new breed I might take a look at that.

@mimasho
HE WILL FOREVER BE AN IMP AT HEART. I wanted him to loom, since it fits his personality better, but oh well. |D;;

it's okay, spirals are the best breed. if we could have a side account and I had infinite funds, it would be my goal to collect a lair full of X/X/white irishimcirc or cryfacecirc eternal hatchling noodles in every single color.

and ahhhh she's perfect! so cute. :D and I like the winter wind sparkles. I consider them a hazard of living in my lair. sending the scroll now~
glxY4Ve.gif
@azurillturtle aah I know, right ? * o *
alslasdkfjs and same here ; m ;
I really wish we could have a side account so that I can hoard all the spirals ~
each time I expand my lair a piece of my soul dies
that sounds so nice though * q *
I need to invest in a circuit spiral xD

aah I'm so glad you like ~ ; u ;
LOL indeed, winter winds are so pretty !!
anything sparkly is good in my book ʕ≧ᴥ≦ʔ
and thank you so much !! * U *
whispers I can finally give Yayoi facet cries ヾ(♥ó㉨ò)ノ
facet steel is really pretty, it has such a nice blue-tinge to it !
SHE WILL LOOK MORE LIKE AN ICE DRAGON
@azurillturtle aah I know, right ? * o *
alslasdkfjs and same here ; m ;
I really wish we could have a side account so that I can hoard all the spirals ~
each time I expand my lair a piece of my soul dies
that sounds so nice though * q *
I need to invest in a circuit spiral xD

aah I'm so glad you like ~ ; u ;
LOL indeed, winter winds are so pretty !!
anything sparkly is good in my book ʕ≧ᴥ≦ʔ
and thank you so much !! * U *
whispers I can finally give Yayoi facet cries ヾ(♥ó㉨ò)ノ
facet steel is really pretty, it has such a nice blue-tinge to it !
SHE WILL LOOK MORE LIKE AN ICE DRAGON
@mimasho wow, your art is so pretty ;w; could you add me to the pinglist? Thanks!
@mimasho wow, your art is so pretty ;w; could you add me to the pinglist? Thanks!
@mimasho Could you add me to your pinglist?
@mimasho Could you add me to your pinglist?
tumblr_n8ilkydl5D1tyl4m3o5_500.png
@Jacceh aosdfjks thank you so much !! ; U ;
and of course, added !

@triska sure thing, added ! * U *
thank you so much for stopping by !!
@Jacceh aosdfjks thank you so much !! ; U ;
and of course, added !

@triska sure thing, added ! * U *
thank you so much for stopping by !!
@lome aaah I'm so sorry for the long wait !
I'm just about finished with the commissions before you,
so I'm going to start the sketch for you and ask you some more details ~

Do you still want art of either Earen or Ilwe ?
If so, can I get more details on Ilwe's outfit (since It'll be a full body) ? ; U ;
@lome aaah I'm so sorry for the long wait !
I'm just about finished with the commissions before you,
so I'm going to start the sketch for you and ask you some more details ~

Do you still want art of either Earen or Ilwe ?
If so, can I get more details on Ilwe's outfit (since It'll be a full body) ? ; U ;
@mimasho no problem! and yup, either girl is fine :)

Ilwe's outfit is a haori (the bit you can see with the ice circuit) over a maize yukata, plus the scarf. feel free to also mess around a bit with her hairstyle! I just can't draw hair ;_; it'd also be awesome if the golem gauntlet and thorns could be worked in somehow (ditto on the gauntlet for Earen).

whee so exciting~
@mimasho no problem! and yup, either girl is fine :)

Ilwe's outfit is a haori (the bit you can see with the ice circuit) over a maize yukata, plus the scarf. feel free to also mess around a bit with her hairstyle! I just can't draw hair ;_; it'd also be awesome if the golem gauntlet and thorns could be worked in somehow (ditto on the gauntlet for Earen).

whee so exciting~

lome with an L :D
buying art!
@lome Got it, I'll send you a few sketches probably sometime tomorrow ! * U *
I think I'm going to give Ilwe a try, seeing as how you don't have as many refs for her yet ~ I'll definitely try to draw both the horns and golem gauntlet in !

oh, and just keep in mind that if anything isn't to your liking/not what you had in mind, please do not hesitate to tell me ! I will not take offense, haha ~ (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡
@lome Got it, I'll send you a few sketches probably sometime tomorrow ! * U *
I think I'm going to give Ilwe a try, seeing as how you don't have as many refs for her yet ~ I'll definitely try to draw both the horns and golem gauntlet in !

oh, and just keep in mind that if anything isn't to your liking/not what you had in mind, please do not hesitate to tell me ! I will not take offense, haha ~ (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11