Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ✪ [ mima's gijinka / oc shop ] [FULL]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@lome sorry I'm working at super snail pace ; m ; [s]I've been lazier than expected cries[/s] I had a quick question - so I was drawing Ilwe's hair, and after finishing, I realized that I made the tone a lot warmer than what it actually is (for shading purposes) I tried darkening it, but to a certain extent, it starts getting really blotchy and not so nice looking ; m ; here's a work in progress really quick; [img]http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm248/Kano-Yamakai/lome%20wipp.png[/img] the image on the left is what I originally had, and the one on the right, which doesn't seem all that different, is what I ended up with when I darkened it quite a bit; now my question is, would you prefer me to darken it more and make it match Ilwe the wildclaw's colors more (which would mean more black and more light grey-ish for the shadows instead of a purple), or is it okay to leave it as is ? Normally, I'd redo it so it matches the colors more, but I personally prefer the more purple-ish tone ; u ; it's all up to you though ! * U * also please let me know if I went overboard on the yukata this is my first time drawing circuit so I had to do a little guesswork haha ~
@lome sorry I'm working at super snail pace ; m ;
I've been lazier than expected cries

I had a quick question -
so I was drawing Ilwe's hair, and after finishing, I realized that I made the tone a lot warmer than what it actually is (for shading purposes)
I tried darkening it, but to a certain extent, it starts getting really blotchy and not so nice looking ; m ;
here's a work in progress really quick;
lome%20wipp.png
the image on the left is what I originally had, and the one on the right, which doesn't seem all that different, is what I ended up with when I darkened it quite a bit;

now my question is, would you prefer me to darken it more and make it match Ilwe the wildclaw's colors more (which would mean more black and more light grey-ish for the shadows instead of a purple), or is it okay to leave it as is ?
Normally, I'd redo it so it matches the colors more, but I personally prefer the more purple-ish tone ; u ; it's all up to you though ! * U *

also please let me know if I went overboard on the yukata this is my first time drawing circuit so I had to do a little guesswork haha ~
[ click for art shop ] / [ click for accent shop ] cnDLzba.png
@mimasho haha, no problem, it's looking great! the two versions definitely do look similar! I think I like the darker one a bit more, but no need to darken it any further, since the purple looks good :D and the yukata is definitely not overboard~ *major circuit problem*
@mimasho haha, no problem, it's looking great! the two versions definitely do look similar! I think I like the darker one a bit more, but no need to darken it any further, since the purple looks good :D and the yukata is definitely not overboard~ *major circuit problem*

lome with an L :D
buying art!
@lome aah glad you think so !
And got it, I'll keep it as darkened then ! * U *
yesss circuit is so pretty, I'm glad I didn't screw it up ~ ; u ;

sigh I need to stop waking up at 1pm so I have more time to draw asldfkjsk slaps myself
@lome aah glad you think so !
And got it, I'll keep it as darkened then ! * U *
yesss circuit is so pretty, I'm glad I didn't screw it up ~ ; u ;

sigh I need to stop waking up at 1pm so I have more time to draw asldfkjsk slaps myself
/stalkstalkstalk

@mimasho
ahhh, keep me on the pinglist forever, please! :D also ilwe is so prettyyyyy. I must commission more. /rolls around
/stalkstalkstalk

@mimasho
ahhh, keep me on the pinglist forever, please! :D also ilwe is so prettyyyyy. I must commission more. /rolls around
glxY4Ve.gif
@azurillturtle aah I'm so glad to hear that ; u ; and thank you so much sobs I was having the worst day, my computer shut down on me twice while I was recording the process of drawing Ilwe, and I didn't save (Sai doesn't recover either) so I raged so hard ; m ; @lome Ilwe is all finished ! * U * I lightened the haori color from my wip, b/c it looked a bit dark, and so I pulled the ref picture from her character description -turns out that I was wrong about the color of it being from the claw, it was actually from the underbelly, I think ! So I just eye-dropped the reference picture and changed it so ~ Please don't hesitate to ask me for [i]any [/i]changes though, and thank you for your patience ! Also, feel free to send payment at your own convenience -after I receive it, I shall PM you the picture without the watermark ~ [img]http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm248/Kano-Yamakai/lomewater.png[/img]
@azurillturtle aah I'm so glad to hear that ; u ;
and thank you so much sobs

I was having the worst day, my computer shut down on me twice while I was recording the process of drawing Ilwe, and I didn't save (Sai doesn't recover either) so I raged so hard ; m ;

@lome Ilwe is all finished ! * U *
I lightened the haori color from my wip, b/c it looked a bit dark, and so I pulled the ref picture from her character description -turns out that I was wrong about the color of it being from the claw, it was actually from the underbelly, I think !
So I just eye-dropped the reference picture and changed it so ~

Please don't hesitate to ask me for any changes though,
and thank you for your patience ! Also, feel free to send payment at your own convenience -after I receive it, I shall PM you the picture without the watermark ~

lomewater.png
@mimasho eeeeeeeee she looks amazing! (and wow, really great job on the golem gauntlet! :D) I'm PMing you a mountain of money now :D
@mimasho eeeeeeeee she looks amazing! (and wow, really great job on the golem gauntlet! :D) I'm PMing you a mountain of money now :D

lome with an L :D
buying art!
@azurillturtle @Hitsugaya @Xieu @alduin @maxohwell @Hide @sammey @Rubellite @theplastics @hat17 @Jacceh @triska @Gaelic @Lithos

Slots are open again ! (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡
I will be taking three total, one per person please ~

@lome did not see this before whispers
your compliments are melting my stone cold heart ; u ;
jk i'm a nice person ; u ;
@azurillturtle @Hitsugaya @Xieu @alduin @maxohwell @Hide @sammey @Rubellite @theplastics @hat17 @Jacceh @triska @Gaelic @Lithos

Slots are open again ! (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡
I will be taking three total, one per person please ~

@lome did not see this before whispers
your compliments are melting my stone cold heart ; u ;
jk i'm a nice person ; u ;
@mimasho I'd like a slot please! Filling in with details in a few minutes Edit: [b]reference:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7123334] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/71234/7123334_350.png[/img] [/url] [img]http://i.imgur.com/5n3yikW.png[/img] (^by chiaryn^) Sweet lolita style basically, she adores her frills and lace and flowery things. *_* [b]style:[/b] Anime [b]coloring:[/b] full coloring [b]size:[/b] waist [b]offer:[/b] 700kT. I can pay in either gems/treasure upfront (what's your ratio?). Or, well, I could pay with a facet scroll if you need one. Just let me know. :'D
@mimasho

I'd like a slot please! Filling in with details in a few minutes

Edit:

reference:
7123334_350.png

5n3yikW.png
(^by chiaryn^)
Sweet lolita style basically, she adores her frills and lace and flowery things. *_*
style: Anime
coloring: full coloring
size: waist
offer: 700kT. I can pay in either gems/treasure upfront (what's your ratio?). Or, well, I could pay with a facet scroll if you need one. Just let me know. :'D
fHGB08h.pngL23xQYU.png7mLVMIs.pngMFS4FG3.pngbF8eZtf.pngF19dEBb.png
@Rubellite @Enoch I have you guys down ! * U *
Take your time, I will check back here tomorrow ~
it's 1am so I have to go to sleep ; u ;

Thanks for stopping by !
@Rubellite @Enoch I have you guys down ! * U *
Take your time, I will check back here tomorrow ~
it's 1am so I have to go to sleep ; u ;

Thanks for stopping by !
@mimasho
ahhhh that's horrible ;; but she turned out great! also all your stuff is super pretty. /rolls around

my treasure still hasn't recovered, so I'll have to skip out on slots for now. ;; SOMEDAY. when I have money to throw around again. ahahahaha.
@mimasho
ahhhh that's horrible ;; but she turned out great! also all your stuff is super pretty. /rolls around

my treasure still hasn't recovered, so I'll have to skip out on slots for now. ;; SOMEDAY. when I have money to throw around again. ahahahaha.
glxY4Ve.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11