Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Server Migration Maintenance
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
This is exciting news! I hope the transition goes smoothly and hooray changes! Thanks, staff, for all your hard work. :)
This is exciting news! I hope the transition goes smoothly and hooray changes! Thanks, staff, for all your hard work. :)
tickle-logo-black_zps2546b258.png
The heads up is greatly appreciated (no need to panic when it goes down on 8/10 LOL). Looking forward to the new hardware.

Many thanks for all the hard work on the site!

The heads up is greatly appreciated (no need to panic when it goes down on 8/10 LOL). Looking forward to the new hardware.

Many thanks for all the hard work on the site!

That is quite a long downtime...But at least it is for the best. :)
That is quite a long downtime...But at least it is for the best. :)
Can't wait for the move! I hope all goes well with the change and that we see an improvement in the system. Good luck all!
Can't wait for the move! I hope all goes well with the change and that we see an improvement in the system. Good luck all!
WindFamiliars_zpsn9onhyzv.png
Excellent! Good luck with the move!
Excellent! Good luck with the move!
3bbc629075881e863e3343269e0d55ff28954b3a.png1f98933c3a1bf47d30c72c4799c0721a8cb4b840.pngb82c20c3c1ab36103b78411ad7251d93ac85465d.png55eefd6df9de60bdf7af3aa7a5df89316e2902b5.pnga97e47ce05a625f0f14943b39c8d12c355e5bc4d.png22843204c52cb82bb562b52cb80027c23d64845c.png68bc15ec4104340fa8341ae74bf814f32d8064bd.png...62Fzp5M.png
  • We will be adding a small red X button next to each of your dragons' names in your lair.

...why an 'X'? A circular arrow (or some other sort of refresh button? Maybe a ring of circles, like your 'loading' thumbnail, or something derived from it?) may be somewhat less daunting.
  • We will be adding a small red X button next to each of your dragons' names in your lair.

...why an 'X'? A circular arrow (or some other sort of refresh button? Maybe a ring of circles, like your 'loading' thumbnail, or something derived from it?) may be somewhat less daunting.
fbwGP.png
Looking forward to seeing the site grow to greater heights. Will cooldown countdown still continue while the site is down?
Looking forward to seeing the site grow to greater heights. Will cooldown countdown still continue while the site is down?
“A writer is a writer not because she writes well and easily, because she has amazing talent, because everything she does is golden. In my view, a writer is a writer because even when there is no hope, even when nothing you do shows any sign of promise, you keep writing anyway.” –Junot Diaz
Great news all around for servers, expired auctions, and achievements!

Any chance that sold auctions will also have their appropriate treasure/gems automatically added to the account fund with just a standard notification? Or, if that's not feasible, a way to take attachments from multiple PMs at once? That would really cut down a lot on the frustration of using the AH for me considering how many pop up dialogs it takes just to open one message to get the funds and then delete it.
Great news all around for servers, expired auctions, and achievements!

Any chance that sold auctions will also have their appropriate treasure/gems automatically added to the account fund with just a standard notification? Or, if that's not feasible, a way to take attachments from multiple PMs at once? That would really cut down a lot on the frustration of using the AH for me considering how many pop up dialogs it takes just to open one message to get the funds and then delete it.
"Expired auctions will no longer be mailed to your message inbox."

Oh thankgoodness. It was too much labour (...) to manually retrieve each item after mass-purchasing.
"Expired auctions will no longer be mailed to your message inbox."

Oh thankgoodness. It was too much labour (...) to manually retrieve each item after mass-purchasing.
25tdzx0.gif
Sweet news :~)
Sweet news :~)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10