Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Thundercrack Carnivale
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Congratulations to the Contest Winners! These skins are so epic!
Thank you for the Update <3
Congratulations to the Contest Winners! These skins are so epic!
Thank you for the Update <3
35326_s.gif
Awwww yisssss honorable mention! I am honored to have been considered out of all those amazing entries! Congrats to the other mentions and grand prize winners! Since the ping neglected to notify me for some reason, I&#039;d like to personally congratulate my friend @LuseyMoth for her honorable mention as well! :D

For those who would like to see my skin, here&#039;s a link! I also have a skin shop if anyone is interested in seeing more skins from me. C:
Awwww yisssss honorable mention! I am honored to have been considered out of all those amazing entries! Congrats to the other mentions and grand prize winners! Since the ping neglected to notify me for some reason, I&#039;d like to personally congratulate my friend @LuseyMoth for her honorable mention as well! :D

For those who would like to see my skin, here&#039;s a link! I also have a skin shop if anyone is interested in seeing more skins from me. C:
VinnyBanner_zpsbf878408.png
A warning: Do not open your chests from the coliseum until the admins have fixed a nasty bug! It&#039;s reported here.

Basically when you open one of the event chests, you get nothing at all. :< Lots of people have found out the hard way, it seems. :/

Is there a fix being worked on for this?

Yay, all fixed! Thank you, admins :D
A warning: Do not open your chests from the coliseum until the admins have fixed a nasty bug! It&#039;s reported here.

Basically when you open one of the event chests, you get nothing at all. :< Lots of people have found out the hard way, it seems. :/

Is there a fix being worked on for this?

Yay, all fixed! Thank you, admins :D
I totally had to buy the pearlcatcher skin......while i don&#039;t generally use them, it&#039;s just stunning!
I totally had to buy the pearlcatcher skin......while i don&#039;t generally use them, it&#039;s just stunning!
gtRoPZg.png 4YqEWE5.png 27754151187_13038e2c8e_o.png
Wooo Thundercrack *dances*

Very pretty skins! Coongrats everyone!!!!

(@Undel... I just exalted a dragon and got nothing :s)
Wooo Thundercrack *dances*

Very pretty skins! Coongrats everyone!!!!

Droolworthy skins indeed.
Droolworthy skins indeed.
Flamecaller-embersbanner.gif
[quote name="Evrya" date="2013-07-23 06:29:50" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=10&id=648399#663788"](@Undel... I just exalted a dragon and got nothing :s)[/quote] @Evrya Was it one of your starter dragons? (the one you created or the random mate?) Those do not award treasure for exaltation and cannot be traded to prevent abuse. Any non-starter dragon can be exalted for treasure though. Also, chests are safe to open. :-)

@Evrya Was it one of your starter dragons? (the one you created or the random mate?) Those do not award treasure for exaltation and cannot be traded to prevent abuse. Any non-starter dragon can be exalted for treasure though.

Also, chests are safe to open. :-)
@NeroAljon man I thought yours would win for sure!

Congrats on the honorable mention to you and the others, congrats to the winners, and thank the admins for listing me as an honorable mention ;u;
@NeroAljon man I thought yours would win for sure!

Congrats on the honorable mention to you and the others, congrats to the winners, and thank the admins for listing me as an honorable mention ;u;
-sips tea-
Man, all the skins except one are rare breeds...
Man, all the skins except one are rare breeds...
This is a pattern of information that causes certain bits of your screen to light up
What is this about skins dropping from chests and such? u.u
What is this about skins dropping from chests and such? u.u
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12