Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Thundercrack Carnivale
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@Braethias - Quoted from Xhaztol: [quote=Xhaztol]The end date of the Thundercrack Carnivale has been extended to Tuesday, July 30, at 11:59 server time.[/quote] From the rollback announcement topic: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=ann&id=707088&qid=707088&page=1#reply So we've still got a couple days left. :^)
@Braethias - Quoted from Xhaztol:
Xhaztol wrote:
The end date of the Thundercrack Carnivale has been extended to Tuesday, July 30, at 11:59 server time.

From the rollback announcement topic: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=ann&id=707088&qid=707088&page=1#reply

So we've still got a couple days left. :^)
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

@Alphaeon Thanks!
@Alphaeon Thanks!
QtX8aZF.jpg
@Alphaeon, Thanks! I was just looking around to see if I needed to spend my sprockets today, or if I could gather more and get another power pack thingy.
@Alphaeon, Thanks! I was just looking around to see if I needed to spend my sprockets today, or if I could gather more and get another power pack thingy.
177499lightofknowledge2.png
Should probably edit the date in the first post.
Should probably edit the date in the first post.
What happens to sprockets and unopened holiday chests in our hoard when the carnivale ends?
What happens to sprockets and unopened holiday chests in our hoard when the carnivale ends?
Well...
Rock on, Mods and Admins!
Thank you for the Exaltation bonuses! I think I can speak for most of us when I say that is GREATLY appreciated, although I had little complaint before (I rarely exalt right now, will in the future).
As always, have an awesome day/evening/night/morning/existence~
Well...
Rock on, Mods and Admins!
Thank you for the Exaltation bonuses! I think I can speak for most of us when I say that is GREATLY appreciated, although I had little complaint before (I rarely exalt right now, will in the future).
As always, have an awesome day/evening/night/morning/existence~
swirly_divider_by_snowbellss-db6zlag.pnglight_potion_by_planet_spatulon-daiwulj.gifswirly_divider_flipped_by_snowbellss-db6zojy.png
Just doing a bit of Light alchemy...
@Arioch - They will remain in your hoard, unless you decide to open/sell them later on.

You can always keep excess holiday items and save them for the next year. :^)
@Arioch - They will remain in your hoard, unless you decide to open/sell them later on.

You can always keep excess holiday items and save them for the next year. :^)
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

@Alphaeon

Thanks!

Of course, I got nervous and already sold off my extra sprockets. I'll know for next holiday.
@Alphaeon

Thanks!

Of course, I got nervous and already sold off my extra sprockets. I'll know for next holiday.
don't forget to remove the banner about the carnival. :)
don't forget to remove the banner about the carnival. :)
See my lair at Wispfox's Dragons!
Now that the festival is over, is it possible to politely ask about what the drop ratio on those chests was supposed to be. No specifics needed of course, but a roughly rounded number would be great.

RNG and luck being what they are, I'm okay with things, but it was sincerely disappointing to move from the Brawler to the Gladiator achievement during this event and never turn up a single one.
Now that the festival is over, is it possible to politely ask about what the drop ratio on those chests was supposed to be. No specifics needed of course, but a roughly rounded number would be great.

RNG and luck being what they are, I'm okay with things, but it was sincerely disappointing to move from the Brawler to the Gladiator achievement during this event and never turn up a single one.
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12