Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Thundercrack Carnivale
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12
well done to all the skin creators ^_^
well done to all the skin creators ^_^
VRqNR3y.png
Those skins are BEAUTIFUL! >_> I wish I could afford half of those...
Those skins are BEAUTIFUL! >_> I wish I could afford half of those...
Beautiful skins, and thanks again to the admin and moderators for all your hard work! (I was especially glad to see the site up again so quickly!)
Beautiful skins, and thanks again to the admin and moderators for all your hard work! (I was especially glad to see the site up again so quickly!)
Oh wow I haven't checked up on this thread in so long that I haven't even seen these! :O
Those are so spectacular! I hope to find some in the coliseum.

Many congrats to the winners and the honorable mentions!
Oh wow I haven't checked up on this thread in so long that I haven't even seen these! :O
Those are so spectacular! I hope to find some in the coliseum.

Many congrats to the winners and the honorable mentions!
I appreciate all of you trying to keep the site functioning properly, but I cannot ignore the fact that after I keep on getting "500 - Internal Server Error Mistakes were made. Please try again.Return to Index."after waiting for 2 minutes to try and get a page to load. At first I was able to ignore it since it happened once or twice per day, but now it's reversed. I get that error more often than being able to read the forum threads or see anything at all in the Auction House.

Thanks for all the effort you guys put into this.
I can't wait for the site to run smoothly again :U
I appreciate all of you trying to keep the site functioning properly, but I cannot ignore the fact that after I keep on getting "500 - Internal Server Error Mistakes were made. Please try again.Return to Index."after waiting for 2 minutes to try and get a page to load. At first I was able to ignore it since it happened once or twice per day, but now it's reversed. I get that error more often than being able to read the forum threads or see anything at all in the Auction House.

Thanks for all the effort you guys put into this.
I can't wait for the site to run smoothly again :U
- - - - - wind-badge-2023 - -
-

Dragons for sale
-· buy a nugget?

-
-- plague-badge-2024-plague-badge-2024
@Undel Oh! Thank you. I am kind of new to the game. I am still learning! :)
@Undel Oh! Thank you. I am kind of new to the game. I am still learning! :)
FRFlightPrideBannerLight_zpsb04aa25a.png
Thanks for your continuing hard work, and for the nifty new seasonal items! Those lightning sprites are adorable, I gotta save up some sprockets! And eeeee, new robot dragon skins! MUST HAVE.
Thanks for your continuing hard work, and for the nifty new seasonal items! Those lightning sprites are adorable, I gotta save up some sprockets! And eeeee, new robot dragon skins! MUST HAVE.
Congratulations to the winners and the honorable mentions! The skins look lovely. Additional congratulations to the new moderators.

The choice to restrict new memberships must have been a difficult one, but I believe it's for the best. If I have any friends that start eying the site before they're open again, I'll most definitely try to keep their interest until sign ups reopen!
Congratulations to the winners and the honorable mentions! The skins look lovely. Additional congratulations to the new moderators.

The choice to restrict new memberships must have been a difficult one, but I believe it's for the best. If I have any friends that start eying the site before they're open again, I'll most definitely try to keep their interest until sign ups reopen!
Omg, I got an honorable mention!!!!
Thanks @Undel and co. for the skin blueprint, and congrats to the winners. The winning skins are amazing and I've already bought two of them :D
Omg, I got an honorable mention!!!!
Thanks @Undel and co. for the skin blueprint, and congrats to the winners. The winning skins are amazing and I've already bought two of them :D
fire_rune_50x50.png _ Voslen | she/her | FR+3
Art Thread
Skin Thread (wip)
FR Tumblr
OMG *spazzes*
Thank you so much for choosing my skin! Gah I still can't believe it!
OMG *spazzes*
Thank you so much for choosing my skin! Gah I still can't believe it!
tumblr_ngnjgvFzfC1scuu34o1_500.png]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12