Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Thundercrack Carnivale
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Of course the one skin I want has to be one that costs treasure...bluh.
Of course the one skin I want has to be one that costs treasure...bluh.
The coliseum keeps bugging out and giving errors, I can't get in to farm for those lovely skins!
The coliseum keeps bugging out and giving errors, I can't get in to farm for those lovely skins!
Ahhh congrats @Jetblacksteel
I watched you make that skin :3
Ahhh congrats @Jetblacksteel
I watched you make that skin :3
I am sad that there was no Fae dragon skin, but wow the ones picked are very pretty!~
I am sad that there was no Fae dragon skin, but wow the ones picked are very pretty!~
The skins are amazing! ^^ Congrats to the winners (& mentions!) and new Mods! <3
I&#039;m also happy to hear about the exaltation updates c: Thanks!
The skins are amazing! ^^ Congrats to the winners (& mentions!) and new Mods! <3
I&#039;m also happy to hear about the exaltation updates c: Thanks!
***** cW4AeEj.png UBaiWUV.png
tn0RSo5.png
qN1OyUr.png
UeSE1vI.png
Pgv53XB.png
Vs2WmBF.png
74HWAoj.png J7D1quC.png
mjtJ868.png
ll0CfnD.png
5hF3FGk.png
oxDm2Un.png
YMPbu9R.png
OkzJ8ln.png *****
Woohoo! Right as I got my dragons high enough level to exalt. Excellent timing :D

Also, congrats to the new mods and winners. I&#039;ve been holding off on digging because I&#039;m afraid the skins aren&#039;t in the digging area yet, haha. Hope they get put in soon or we&#039;re told they&#039;ve been put in, otherwise I&#039;ll just have to go for it sometime tonight and hope.
Woohoo! Right as I got my dragons high enough level to exalt. Excellent timing :D

Also, congrats to the new mods and winners. I&#039;ve been holding off on digging because I&#039;m afraid the skins aren&#039;t in the digging area yet, haha. Hope they get put in soon or we&#039;re told they&#039;ve been put in, otherwise I&#039;ll just have to go for it sometime tonight and hope.
Those skins are absolutely beautiful. Woooow.
Happy to see the exaltation changes, the event wearables are awesome (I might end up needing two power packs for my fae pair ahaha), just.. yes. Good.
Those skins are absolutely beautiful. Woooow.
Happy to see the exaltation changes, the event wearables are awesome (I might end up needing two power packs for my fae pair ahaha), just.. yes. Good.
4Gh3xRo.png
MUYNhfy.png
sD0LDRK.png
bYt72YT.png

PRICTGJ.png
plague_1.png - gathering turns & coli grinding shop
- plaguedom shop

- item sales
- g1 sales
Glad you finally closed new user registration. Perhaps there will be a greater user retention when users join once the site is actually working on a regular basis.

Congrats to the skin contest winners - they&#039;re all lovely :)
Glad you finally closed new user registration. Perhaps there will be a greater user retention when users join once the site is actually working on a regular basis.

Congrats to the skin contest winners - they&#039;re all lovely :)
2vv54rc.jpg
Those skins are all so gorgeous! *grabbyhands* Woo, Carnivale time! :D
Those skins are all so gorgeous! *grabbyhands* Woo, Carnivale time! :D
Congratulations to the contest winners, awesome skins all around. :D

Thank you for the update and welcome to the new mods.
Congratulations to the contest winners, awesome skins all around. :D

Thank you for the update and welcome to the new mods.
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12