Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Thundercrack Carnivale
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
God, I love that wildclaw skin! It's absolutely beautiful!
God, I love that wildclaw skin! It's absolutely beautiful!
Love; it will not betray you
Dismay or enslave you, it will set you free
Be more like the man you were made to be.
K how do i get the Items to trade them in for stuff for the event? because its not under the gathering link. plz help
K how do i get the Items to trade them in for stuff for the event? because its not under the gathering link. plz help
That pearl catcher skin is seriously BEAUTIFUL.
That pearl catcher skin is seriously BEAUTIFUL.
a6ab6a2a-f6bd-40ad-a7bb-e9fcf5166a6c_zps3583fa7c.png
@Eugene : You need to do any sort of gathering like fishing, digging, scavenging, etc. in a lightning zone and you have a chance of getting sprockets.
@Eugene : You need to do any sort of gathering like fishing, digging, scavenging, etc. in a lightning zone and you have a chance of getting sprockets.
Wow, 1,000 treasure more in exaltation. Thanks a lot.

*rolls eyes*
Wow, 1,000 treasure more in exaltation. Thanks a lot.

*rolls eyes*
Tumblr ! | Accent Thread ! | Fatties !
Ohhhh man, that mirror skin is lovely!
Ohhhh man, that mirror skin is lovely!
FSjGDWP.png
Current Avatar • Feel free to ping me!
D: Oh why couldn't I have waited to exalt some of my lair-cloggers? Oh well, good news for later exalts.
D: Oh why couldn't I have waited to exalt some of my lair-cloggers? Oh well, good news for later exalts.
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
Contest thread was full of first-class entries; must've been tough to narrow it down to six.
The golem is my favorite, but those are all great...and it's good to see new Mirror and Spiral skins. There's been a shortage of those, outside of the Kickstarter/Beta rewards.
Contest thread was full of first-class entries; must've been tough to narrow it down to six.
The golem is my favorite, but those are all great...and it's good to see new Mirror and Spiral skins. There's been a shortage of those, outside of the Kickstarter/Beta rewards.
I cant believe mine was one of the winners :D thankyou so much!! All the entries were amazing, congrats to the other winners and honourable mentians ^3^
I cant believe mine was one of the winners :D thankyou so much!! All the entries were amazing, congrats to the other winners and honourable mentians ^3^
randomz_random_art_shop_tiny_sig_copy_by_randomznez-d6bryhi.pngsirran_chibi_by_randomznez-d6w0p5h.pngrrss_banner_by_randomznez-d6fgx66.gif
and now i want a ridgeback, that skin is bad-booty. :) Congrats to its designer.
and now i want a ridgeback, that skin is bad-booty. :) Congrats to its designer.
fUUWM8s.png
SEEKING THIS DRAGON

1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12