Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Server Modifications PART DEUX
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 32 33
The site is actually lagging worse for me than it does usually at this time. It's lagging like it does when there's 2000+ people on and there's around 1630 on right now.

I made the mistake of clearing my cache and cookies thinking it would help and EVERYTHING died. Just white unloading pages.

Edit: Windows 7; Google Chrome if that matters?
The site is actually lagging worse for me than it does usually at this time. It's lagging like it does when there's 2000+ people on and there's around 1630 on right now.

I made the mistake of clearing my cache and cookies thinking it would help and EVERYTHING died. Just white unloading pages.

Edit: Windows 7; Google Chrome if that matters?
[quote name="Toastdurr" date="2013-07-15 00:44:42" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=2&id=526858#530334"][url=http://i.imgur.com/0kovm.jpg]yeeeey! thanks so much! [/url][/quote] I am much less excited than this guy.

I am much less excited than this guy.
Flight Rising Developer
Best Artist Not Allowed to Art | Business Ops | Engineering
Still seems like I'm catching a bit of lag. It's a bit better, but it seemed to get worse when there were less people on for some reason I know that makes no sense, but that's what happened.
Still seems like I'm catching a bit of lag. It's a bit better, but it seemed to get worse when there were less people on for some reason I know that makes no sense, but that's what happened.
'Why are you frowning?' -Temeraire's first words.
9PO79Ra.png kBLPNEQ.png
[quote name="Aokuang" date="2013-07-14 20:16:01" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=1&id=526858#526925"]AKKKIIIIRIIIII!! @Akiri You're my favorite. But don't tell anyone else I said that. =3 Thank you so much for your hard work. *Hugs and loves* ~Ao EDIT: It's an evil shutdown of the server now! [img]http://i.imgur.com/HtORoou.png[/img][/quote] Lol!!! :D
AKKKIIIIRIIIII!!

@Akiri

You're my favorite. But don't tell anyone else I said that. =3

Thank you so much for your hard work. *Hugs and loves*

~Ao

EDIT: It's an evil shutdown of the server now! HtORoou.png

Lol!!! :D
Lots and lots of lag here too... but I got to hatch my Spirals, so thanks for bringing the site back up at least for a while!!
Lots and lots of lag here too... but I got to hatch my Spirals, so thanks for bringing the site back up at least for a while!!
e2i04jb.png
Titian with TWO 'i's! Please double check my name when pinging me! Thank you!!
Site's working fine for me o3o Maybe even a little improved.
Site's working fine for me o3o Maybe even a little improved.
FR_TidecallerBanner_zpsc2d85e2c.png
Sorry I can't make it go away instantly. It is my top priority right now and I am making small gains. The server modifications are done for now though so I can make the needed non-intrusive changes.
Sorry I can't make it go away instantly. It is my top priority right now and I am making small gains. The server modifications are done for now though so I can make the needed non-intrusive changes.
Flight Rising Developer
Best Artist Not Allowed to Art | Business Ops | Engineering
Taking some time to work on things will make it smoother later. It's worth the wait, and thanks for working to make things better for everyone who uses the site!
Taking some time to work on things will make it smoother later. It's worth the wait, and thanks for working to make things better for everyone who uses the site!
Thanks again for all the hard work Akiri!
Thanks again for all the hard work Akiri!
It is almost 2am and there are about 1500 people online right now and the server is laggy. Just as bad or maybe worse than it was before. I'm using Windows 7 and Firefox. Things take a very long time to load - it took me about ten minutes to get through my six familiars to bond with them. Took about another 10 minutes to open all of the Broken Bone Bottles that I had, which was 15 of them. I'm just letting you know so that you have a good idea of where the site speed is at right now. It sounds like things are on the right track, but as of right now, lag is pretty severe. Good luck with the maintenance!
It is almost 2am and there are about 1500 people online right now and the server is laggy. Just as bad or maybe worse than it was before. I'm using Windows 7 and Firefox. Things take a very long time to load - it took me about ten minutes to get through my six familiars to bond with them. Took about another 10 minutes to open all of the Broken Bone Bottles that I had, which was 15 of them. I'm just letting you know so that you have a good idea of where the site speed is at right now. It sounds like things are on the right track, but as of right now, lag is pretty severe. Good luck with the maintenance!
signature_9_by_iknowitall-d6ezhwx.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 32 33