Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Server Modifications PART DEUX
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33
Thank you for the warning! Good luck fixin' things. =D
Thank you for the warning! Good luck fixin' things. =D
I sell G2 Purebred Imps from dragons #181 and 182 Check my lair for listings.
Thanks for the heads up! I do hope things go well for you!
Thanks for the heads up! I do hope things go well for you!
tickle-logo-black_zps2546b258.png
@Akiri
Thanks for workin' on that, but I do have a question: why not do it at 11:30 or so? Everyone comes on at 12:00 just to hatch their dragons then they go to sleep. Is it somehow better for the site or something?
@Akiri
Thanks for workin' on that, but I do have a question: why not do it at 11:30 or so? Everyone comes on at 12:00 just to hatch their dragons then they go to sleep. Is it somehow better for the site or something?
tumblr_ms0r2aY23j1rs7uz7o1_250.png
Thanks. I hope you can fix it. I stayed away from here most of the day because of the slowness.
Thanks. I hope you can fix it. I stayed away from here most of the day because of the slowness.
oqllpxA.gifX4235Xn.gif
Thanks for the heads-up, @Akiri~ Hopefully those bottlenecks give way for you guys with minimal hassle! We'll see ya on the other side!
Thanks for the heads-up, @Akiri~ Hopefully those bottlenecks give way for you guys with minimal hassle! We'll see ya on the other side!
Thank you for the heads-up! ^u^ I hope everything goes smoothly with the server modifications.
Thank you for the heads-up! ^u^ I hope everything goes smoothly with the server modifications.
thanks for letting us know~

(and lol at the 666 posts)

what are the bottlenecks if you don't mind me asking?
thanks for letting us know~

(and lol at the 666 posts)

what are the bottlenecks if you don't mind me asking?
art_sig_by_shadowheart626-d75zq6p.gif 363.png[/acronym]shadowbinder_sprite_by_shadowheart626-d7u22jh.png
Aaahh, my thanks! I look forward to seeing if the site speeds up.

Hope you haven't drowned in everyone's complaining. You guys are doing an awesome job and I know you're all working hard to make the site run smoothly. :> We whine like crazy when there's lag, but trust me... we'll be here as long as it takes to bang out the dents. :D
Aaahh, my thanks! I look forward to seeing if the site speeds up.

Hope you haven't drowned in everyone's complaining. You guys are doing an awesome job and I know you're all working hard to make the site run smoothly. :> We whine like crazy when there's lag, but trust me... we'll be here as long as it takes to bang out the dents. :D
@Akiri - will these help with the massive choking that happens on the 00:00 hour on the site, or is it assorted odds and ends? (Mind; I'm not fussed, after years on PonyIsland I'm kind of used to random "downtime" around major site events. Actually, PI it was hourly, so one hour out of the day being kind of draggy isn't so bad in the scheme of things.)

Just curious if it'll help that, since that's the only noticeable issue I have. (Well, MAYBE on Coliseum/Runestones, but I wholly blame flash for that usually because it's easier.)
@Akiri - will these help with the massive choking that happens on the 00:00 hour on the site, or is it assorted odds and ends? (Mind; I'm not fussed, after years on PonyIsland I'm kind of used to random "downtime" around major site events. Actually, PI it was hourly, so one hour out of the day being kind of draggy isn't so bad in the scheme of things.)

Just curious if it'll help that, since that's the only noticeable issue I have. (Well, MAYBE on Coliseum/Runestones, but I wholly blame flash for that usually because it's easier.)
Praise Dragon Jesus
Praise Dragon Jesus
1WaPPyd.png

divider by irithyll
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33