Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Server Modifications PART DEUX
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 32 33
*hugs*
*hugs*
I was about to say I assume the Coliseum is still down?!
I was about to say I assume the Coliseum is still down?!
windflight_zpsd8c8bf0c.png
[quote name="ZairaWolfe" date="2013-07-15 03:26:11" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=4&id=526858#532097"]I don't know if this is supposed to be happening, but I can't access the Coliseum. I get the loading screen for it and it says 'connecting' but that's all it does. I can access the fairgrounds without any problems though. Is there something wrong with the coliseum?[/quote] Same here. At first the site lag actually increased, but it soon evened itself out and now everything is running fairly smoothly, except for the Coliseum.
I don't know if this is supposed to be happening, but I can't access the Coliseum. I get the loading screen for it and it says 'connecting' but that's all it does. I can access the fairgrounds without any problems though. Is there something wrong with the coliseum?

Same here.

At first the site lag actually increased, but it soon evened itself out and now everything is running fairly smoothly, except for the Coliseum.
NOTE: Dergs in my lair with scries are just ideas, & are subject to change/not final.
nZJa3n3.png
@Ectostupor

Annoying isn't it XD I find the coliseum very addicting XD
@Ectostupor

Annoying isn't it XD I find the coliseum very addicting XD
PNhCr3l.png
Thank you for working so hard ^^
Thank you for working so hard ^^
@Ravensong I know that as "percussive maintenance" :p
@Ravensong I know that as "percussive maintenance" :p
[quote name="Deathwing" date="2013-07-15 03:42:51" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=4&id=526858#532252"]@Ectostupor Annoying isn't it XD I find the coliseum very addicting XD[/quote] A little bit..considering I was just getting so into it today when the server was put into maintenance >< but oh well, just want to play so I can get food for all my dragons!
@Ectostupor

Annoying isn&#039;t it XD I find the coliseum very addicting XD

A little bit..considering I was just getting so into it today when the server was put into maintenance >< but oh well, just want to play so I can get food for all my dragons!
windflight_zpsd8c8bf0c.png
@InkyPetrel

That works too lol
@InkyPetrel

That works too lol
tumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.giftumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro4_250.giftumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gif
don&#039;t know if it because i&#039;m using a laptop or if it is just me but whenever i click after just logging in everything goes screwy as the usual information is displayed on a new page below which annoying, plus side seems to have speed up the load time for each page.
so would really like to know if it just me,meant to be like this or because of a certain reason examples i could think of are that i&#039;m using a laptop or using Google chrome. Any info would be nice thanks
don&#039;t know if it because i&#039;m using a laptop or if it is just me but whenever i click after just logging in everything goes screwy as the usual information is displayed on a new page below which annoying, plus side seems to have speed up the load time for each page.
so would really like to know if it just me,meant to be like this or because of a certain reason examples i could think of are that i&#039;m using a laptop or using Google chrome. Any info would be nice thanks
@Djdraco

I am using an Imac book and using safari and everything is loading for me except the Coliseum.
@Djdraco

I am using an Imac book and using safari and everything is loading for me except the Coliseum.
PNhCr3l.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 32 33