Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Server Modifications PART DEUX
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33
yeeeey! thanks so much!
yeeeey! thanks so much!
Still a tiny bit of lag here and there, but I can't complain as this is oodles faster than what I'm used to!
Still a tiny bit of lag here and there, but I can't complain as this is oodles faster than what I'm used to!
working a little bit faster. still gotta fight with the website to load some buttons and what not, but i do notice a difference :)
working a little bit faster. still gotta fight with the website to load some buttons and what not, but i do notice a difference :)
my_flight_rising_forum_signature_by_theparasiticbandaid-d6ajsgz.png
Things seem mostly back to normal for me.
Thanks!
Things seem mostly back to normal for me.
Thanks!
ilvdhl.jpg
@akiri
It might just be me, but i'm still getting some lag. only bits here and there, but thought you might need to know in case i'm not the only one. thanks for the hard work!
@akiri
It might just be me, but i'm still getting some lag. only bits here and there, but thought you might need to know in case i'm not the only one. thanks for the hard work!
Solar Blades I BUY SOLAR BLADES!
FR 0+ Hours (exact with site/server time)
Pardon the typos! I'm on mobile ALOT.
(Probably why a lot of my forum posts are edited.)
kIkbHva.png
Lag-wise I haven't noticed a change between before and after the restart. I'm on a Mac running Safari. Some pages load at a decent rate, but actions like feeding my dragons or gathering are painfully slow.
Lag-wise I haven't noticed a change between before and after the restart. I'm on a Mac running Safari. Some pages load at a decent rate, but actions like feeding my dragons or gathering are painfully slow.
Huh. Maybe it's just me, but everything seems just as slow if not slower for me :\

And is the Coliseum supposed to be down as well, or just the Fairgrounds?
Huh. Maybe it's just me, but everything seems just as slow if not slower for me :\

H5mMPK3.png
I also see no difference after the downtime... [quote name="KitsumiMahon" date="2013-07-15 01:20:03" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=3&id=526858#530651"]And is the Coliseum supposed to be down as well, or just the Fairgrounds?[/quote] Both the Colliseum and Fairgrounds are down for me.
I also see no difference after the downtime...

Both the Colliseum and Fairgrounds are down for me.
lag is still hells of bad and the site has actually slowed down for me.
shrugs?
lag is still hells of bad and the site has actually slowed down for me.
shrugs?
[quote name="Nefarious" date="2013-07-15 01:19:32" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=3&id=526858#530645"]Lag-wise I haven't noticed a change between before and after the restart. I'm on a Mac running Safari. Some pages load at a decent rate, but actions like feeding my dragons or gathering are painfully slow. [/quote] Same for me, in fact its loading slower than before. Majority of the time its loading painfully slow then a few pages will load quickly. Running on Firefox

Same for me, in fact its loading slower than before. Majority of the time its loading painfully slow then a few pages will load quickly. Running on Firefox
water_zps4977b3b2.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33