Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Server Modifications PART DEUX
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33
oh dear god thank you!!
oh dear god thank you!!
tumblr_o3y21mL18h1uo92ito8_1280.png
Clan Ignatius Tumblr:Click banner above for lore, art, and more
Ah, I was wondering if all the hiccups and lag and painfully slow speed might be due to that second server not being fully settled in somehow. Hopefully soon the site will run nice and smooth. Thanks for keeping us posted!
Ah, I was wondering if all the hiccups and lag and painfully slow speed might be due to that second server not being fully settled in somehow. Hopefully soon the site will run nice and smooth. Thanks for keeping us posted!
2h84i0x.png
Yay! Faster loading! I thought it was just my internet, but I guess I was wrong. :]

Noticed the 666 post. LOL It's an omen! :O
Yay! Faster loading! I thought it was just my internet, but I guess I was wrong. :]

Noticed the 666 post. LOL It's an omen! :O
I have Shame humanity and put us all in Agony because of my Dream!
(Big thanks for the Quote to MythGriffin24)
agony_copy_by_scorpius02-d8cdlsm.pngshame_by_scorpius02-d8cdm6f.png
Thanks a ton hope this helps the laggieness :D I love this site and would love to play more without it freezing which happens a lot.
Thanks a ton hope this helps the laggieness :D I love this site and would love to play more without it freezing which happens a lot.
WINDSINGER_sig.png
That's good.
Let's just hope that it works. I haven't even been able to fully interact with my familiars today: took almost an hour to go through third of them.
That's good.
Let's just hope that it works. I haven't even been able to fully interact with my familiars today: took almost an hour to go through third of them.
fingers are crossed :)
fingers are crossed :)
my_flight_rising_forum_signature_by_theparasiticbandaid-d6ajsgz.png
[quote name="Hope" date="2013-07-14 20:44:11" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=1&id=526858#527452"]@Akiri Thanks for workin' on that, but I do have a question: why not do it at 11:30 or so? Everyone comes on at 12:00 just to hatch their dragons then they go to sleep. Is it somehow better for the site or something?[/quote] Interrupting the nightly database rollover is no good for anyone. Once the server is ready, we will enter the thunderdome.
@Akiri
Thanks for workin' on that, but I do have a question: why not do it at 11:30 or so? Everyone comes on at 12:00 just to hatch their dragons then they go to sleep. Is it somehow better for the site or something?

Interrupting the nightly database rollover is no good for anyone.

Once the server is ready, we will enter the thunderdome.
Flight Rising Developer
Best Artist Not Allowed to Art | Business Ops | Engineering
Good luck with the Modifications :D
Good luck with the Modifications :D
~If I do NOT respond in three minutes I am at work or away from the computer!~
With any luck we will soon be beyond thunderdome.

Seriously, though, thanks for the heads-up and all the hard work you guys put into this site.
With any luck we will soon be beyond thunderdome.

Seriously, though, thanks for the heads-up and all the hard work you guys put into this site.
Thank you for letting us know :) Good luck hunting down all the little problems :D
Thank you for letting us know :) Good luck hunting down all the little problems :D
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33