Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Shock Switch Beta, Updates
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
@Wysteria: Thank you for the update! I didn't realize there was a bug report thread active for this.
@Wysteria: Thank you for the update! I didn't realize there was a bug report thread active for this.
send me your unwanted bugs! i'll trade meat/fish/treasure for them!
Love Shock Switch - great addition to the Fairgrounds! So addictive.... ;)
Haven't seen anything buggy yet while playing.
Love Shock Switch - great addition to the Fairgrounds! So addictive.... ;)
Haven't seen anything buggy yet while playing.
I really liked it. It was so much fun!
I really liked it. It was so much fun!
Tetris Attack is the BEST game! Now if only you could somehow add a multiplayer mode where you are throwing trash blocks at each other.

The only thing that is bugging me is the little bit of the graphic that overlaps into the play area... it trips me out, and makes me think that there is like, a straw or cup or some thing on my desk obscuring my view of the game while playing. It makes me want to reach up and move it out of the way.
Tetris Attack is the BEST game! Now if only you could somehow add a multiplayer mode where you are throwing trash blocks at each other.

The only thing that is bugging me is the little bit of the graphic that overlaps into the play area... it trips me out, and makes me think that there is like, a straw or cup or some thing on my desk obscuring my view of the game while playing. It makes me want to reach up and move it out of the way.
I've had a mildly annoying issue that occurs with fair frequency on my laptop touchpad, my stylus tablet, and with a wireless USB mouse where as the blocks move upward and the selector stays on a set of highlighted blocks that when I click to swap the highlighted blocks it will swap the pair of blocks on the row below it.

This happens with increasing occurrence the faster the blocks come. Seems to be a mild graphical issue that allows the selector to not stay on the mouse's true position relative to the game board.
I've had a mildly annoying issue that occurs with fair frequency on my laptop touchpad, my stylus tablet, and with a wireless USB mouse where as the blocks move upward and the selector stays on a set of highlighted blocks that when I click to swap the highlighted blocks it will swap the pair of blocks on the row below it.

This happens with increasing occurrence the faster the blocks come. Seems to be a mild graphical issue that allows the selector to not stay on the mouse's true position relative to the game board.
Goal Ticklist
LF Studs - help develop rare color combos!
@HappyWulf Yes! Someone else who played Tetris Attack! I managed to play so much that I could almost beat the final boss on the unlocked super difficult mode. When I saw shock switch I was like "Heck yes! Treasure problems = solved"
@HappyWulf Yes! Someone else who played Tetris Attack! I managed to play so much that I could almost beat the final boss on the unlocked super difficult mode. When I saw shock switch I was like "Heck yes! Treasure problems = solved"
Check out my Patreon!
This game is awesome and I can't wait to earn treasure from it. But I think if you ramped the speed up on normal mode by, like, one tick it'd be more like a normal mode. I'm at max 30 on that and still having to hit the spacebar to up it.

Other than that this is going to be my new favorite money maker.
This game is awesome and I can't wait to earn treasure from it. But I think if you ramped the speed up on normal mode by, like, one tick it'd be more like a normal mode. I'm at max 30 on that and still having to hit the spacebar to up it.

Other than that this is going to be my new favorite money maker.
Flightrising+banner+sig.png
I wonder how long til the actual treasure version would come out? Can't wait to try it ^^ Getting so exhausted from the old games at least I do need something more relaxing like this for earning treasure x)
I wonder how long til the actual treasure version would come out? Can't wait to try it ^^ Getting so exhausted from the old games at least I do need something more relaxing like this for earning treasure x)
Has anyone speculated as to what the treasure payout is going to be once it goes live?
Has anyone speculated as to what the treasure payout is going to be once it goes live?
I wonder what the treasure payout would be for 1.4M. The speed was like, 140 or something.
I wonder what the treasure payout would be for 1.4M. The speed was like, 140 or something.
tumblr_ndd3vmc6Nl1thxsfso1_500.png

Imperial_maizeIrid_royalFrec_purpleCirc.gif
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24