Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Shock Switch Beta, Updates
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
I cant even get runestones to work and jigsaw drives me nuts because my ocd makes me want to lay all the pieces out and with such limited space and a timer it makes it almost impossible for me to play for very long. THIS game however, I played for 3 hours straight before realizing I wasn't earning treasure and I didn't even care because its that enjoyable. but I prefer to use my keyboard while playing
I cant even get runestones to work and jigsaw drives me nuts because my ocd makes me want to lay all the pieces out and with such limited space and a timer it makes it almost impossible for me to play for very long. THIS game however, I played for 3 hours straight before realizing I wasn't earning treasure and I didn't even care because its that enjoyable. but I prefer to use my keyboard while playing
Pix-fam.png
I-C-adopt.png

Pixel Familiars

Adopt Shop
_________________________________ Hatchery

Dress dragons. Win Treasure.
Nest.png
Luminax-mini.png
Admin, I was asked to post this here so I am! ^_^

Shock Switch seriously needs a better treasure payout. I enjoy it immensely, but only 14k-16k for 40+ mins of play and nearly a high score? I'm sorry, but that is a lot of time for not nearly the payout it should have. Am I the only one who thinks this?

And it doesn't seem to matter what difficulty you do it on. No matter the speed the trio still gets the same amount of points. So why would anyone keep going and try to get a high score/keep playing when you could go back to normal and play easy for 5 mins for exactly the same rate as 5 mins of the hardest level? Whether 15 mins on the hardest or normal, it's the same rate of payout.

Basic: harder level should pay out more per point and/or the longer you survive, the higher the payout should become.
Admin, I was asked to post this here so I am! ^_^

Shock Switch seriously needs a better treasure payout. I enjoy it immensely, but only 14k-16k for 40+ mins of play and nearly a high score? I'm sorry, but that is a lot of time for not nearly the payout it should have. Am I the only one who thinks this?

And it doesn't seem to matter what difficulty you do it on. No matter the speed the trio still gets the same amount of points. So why would anyone keep going and try to get a high score/keep playing when you could go back to normal and play easy for 5 mins for exactly the same rate as 5 mins of the hardest level? Whether 15 mins on the hardest or normal, it's the same rate of payout.

Basic: harder level should pay out more per point and/or the longer you survive, the higher the payout should become.
Tell them I sent you!! flightdivided.png
I just can't seem to get this game to load. I'm wondering maybe if its the times that I am trying to play and the server is just to filled with people all-ready playing? It starts to load but seems to get stuck somewhere around 95% and just sits there, even if I leave it alone and go do other things it just sits. Very disappointing as I am hearing nothing but great things about the game from my friends.
I just can't seem to get this game to load. I'm wondering maybe if its the times that I am trying to play and the server is just to filled with people all-ready playing? It starts to load but seems to get stuck somewhere around 95% and just sits there, even if I leave it alone and go do other things it just sits. Very disappointing as I am hearing nothing but great things about the game from my friends.
Currently need two copies of the Bee secondary gene! Slow progress @_@
It's actually even worse. The pay out on Very Easy is 8 times the payout at the hardest levels. So there's actually a double penalty to playing at that level which is massively backwards.
It's actually even worse. The pay out on Very Easy is 8 times the payout at the hardest levels. So there's actually a double penalty to playing at that level which is massively backwards.
I don't understand why people are awarded more treasure for playing the easier levels as opposed to the hardest one? When I switched from playing very hard to easy I've been earning a lot more.

I just played a game for an hour on easy & only earned 18k. I strongly agree that pay out needs to be a lot higher. At that rate I would have to play the game for over four hours in order to cap out. Again, doesn't make sense to me. I hope all of this is fixed for when it's "officially done" & no longer in beta, as this is the only game offered in the fairgrounds that I enjoy.
I don't understand why people are awarded more treasure for playing the easier levels as opposed to the hardest one? When I switched from playing very hard to easy I've been earning a lot more.

I just played a game for an hour on easy & only earned 18k. I strongly agree that pay out needs to be a lot higher. At that rate I would have to play the game for over four hours in order to cap out. Again, doesn't make sense to me. I hope all of this is fixed for when it's "officially done" & no longer in beta, as this is the only game offered in the fairgrounds that I enjoy.
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CANT WAITTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CANT WAITTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD
I really, really wish there was a way to turn off the flashing effects in Shock Switch; it's a fun game, but I don't want to deal with a migraine after 15 minutes. I don't want people to have seizures (I don't know if you've ever had a family member or friend with grand mal seizures, but it's not fun for anyone involved).

The easy mode paying more than the harder levels is odd, too. But I think the headache/seizure trigger is a more important thing to fix. Sorry if this has been addressed, but I don't really have the time (or desire) to sift through 24 pages.
I really, really wish there was a way to turn off the flashing effects in Shock Switch; it's a fun game, but I don't want to deal with a migraine after 15 minutes. I don't want people to have seizures (I don't know if you've ever had a family member or friend with grand mal seizures, but it's not fun for anyone involved).

The easy mode paying more than the harder levels is odd, too. But I think the headache/seizure trigger is a more important thing to fix. Sorry if this has been addressed, but I don't really have the time (or desire) to sift through 24 pages.
ePOliyb.pngo7ZCFYm.pngJ7D1quC.png
@CaptainVictoria There actually is. You just add "&epi=1" at the end of the URL to play the effectless version. Like this link here.
@CaptainVictoria There actually is. You just add "&epi=1" at the end of the URL to play the effectless version. Like this link here.
@CrypticGirl
THANK YOU SO, SO MUCH
@CrypticGirl
THANK YOU SO, SO MUCH
ePOliyb.pngo7ZCFYm.pngJ7D1quC.png
@CaptainVictoria

If you could please add your voice to the Shock Switch Beta Thread to ask @Thrage to place an easy way for people to get to/know about the Epileptic version of Shock Switch, maybe we can get word out about it to more people who need to know.

The thread can be found here:
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=bug&id=411306
@CaptainVictoria

If you could please add your voice to the Shock Switch Beta Thread to ask @Thrage to place an easy way for people to get to/know about the Epileptic version of Shock Switch, maybe we can get word out about it to more people who need to know.

The thread can be found here:
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=bug&id=411306
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24