Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Shock Switch Beta, Updates
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Heya, I tried this out with the new mouse overhaul and it feels very smooth! I really like the way the mouse flows on the game and it makes it pretty fun! I will thoroughly enjoy playing Shock Switch when it's out of beta
Heya, I tried this out with the new mouse overhaul and it feels very smooth! I really like the way the mouse flows on the game and it makes it pretty fun! I will thoroughly enjoy playing Shock Switch when it's out of beta
quaddragonbanner_zps3ecf4799.png
Seconding QuadRaptor-great game. I played it with my mouse, Windows 7 and using Seamonkey as my browser and it's stellar. Smooth to play and great fun.

Seconding QuadRaptor-great game. I played it with my mouse, Windows 7 and using Seamonkey as my browser and it's stellar. Smooth to play and great fun.

Hi, Just wondering when this fabulous site will be open for more members to join, I have a sister wanting to play since I first showed her my flight.
Hi, Just wondering when this fabulous site will be open for more members to join, I have a sister wanting to play since I first showed her my flight.
Once I can get the load under control we can introduce new players. The new/additional servers are almost ready. Doing everything I can to get them online as fast as possible.
Once I can get the load under control we can introduce new players. The new/additional servers are almost ready. Doing everything I can to get them online as fast as possible.
Flight Rising Developer
Best Artist Not Allowed to Art | Business Ops | Engineering
can we get a permanent easy-access link for the no effects version please
can we get a permanent easy-access link for the no effects version please
I'm not great at fast-trigger games. I was very grateful that Very Easy mode was there -- it let me learn how to think in the game's rules without constantly losing and losing and losing. Very Easy mode was like a walker for people who aren't good at flash games.

Agreed with everybody else that this is great fun. I haven't been able to spot No Effects mode -- where is it?
I'm not great at fast-trigger games. I was very grateful that Very Easy mode was there -- it let me learn how to think in the game's rules without constantly losing and losing and losing. Very Easy mode was like a walker for people who aren't good at flash games.

Agreed with everybody else that this is great fun. I haven't been able to spot No Effects mode -- where is it?
I really like this game, especially with the adjustments. It's something I can zone out and play for long periods without getting bored or having the difficulty level rise too fast. I, too, really look forward to seeing what the treasure payout is going to look like!
I really like this game, especially with the adjustments. It's something I can zone out and play for long periods without getting bored or having the difficulty level rise too fast. I, too, really look forward to seeing what the treasure payout is going to look like!
@Akiri, I was having some trouble with the game slowing down as i continued to play. I was admittedly pausing it very frequently, so perhaps there is some memory issue related to pausing? I noticed a dramatic uptick in the slowing whenever I paused.
@Akiri, I was having some trouble with the game slowing down as i continued to play. I was admittedly pausing it very frequently, so perhaps there is some memory issue related to pausing? I noticed a dramatic uptick in the slowing whenever I paused.
Fayd's Exaltation Overhaul
The ******* Links are correct. There's a bug preventing direct Forum URLs.
@Akiri Do y'all have some sort of estimate of when we'll be earning reasure from Shock Switch?
@Akiri Do y'all have some sort of estimate of when we'll be earning reasure from Shock Switch?
359lt1f.png
Really enjoying Shock Switch!! It's a great alternative to runestones and puzzles. I've got no patience for matching games, and I don't mind the puzzles but they get a bit dull. Really great work! :D
Really enjoying Shock Switch!! It's a great alternative to runestones and puzzles. I've got no patience for matching games, and I don't mind the puzzles but they get a bit dull. Really great work! :D
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24