Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Shock Switch Beta, Updates
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 23 24
Yeah crashed my firefox too after like 10 minutes and was super laggy the entire time. Though this laptop is 6 years old and that might be the reason. >__>
Yeah crashed my firefox too after like 10 minutes and was super laggy the entire time. Though this laptop is 6 years old and that might be the reason. >__>
This game is a blast and you guys had a great take on some classic mechanics. A really good blending. Been playing it quite a bit so far and having a blast. Can't wait till it starts pumping out treasure.

For the technical aspects:
- Running Firefox 22.0 on windows 7, everything currently up to date, no crashes to date.
This game is a blast and you guys had a great take on some classic mechanics. A really good blending. Been playing it quite a bit so far and having a blast. Can't wait till it starts pumping out treasure.

For the technical aspects:
- Running Firefox 22.0 on windows 7, everything currently up to date, no crashes to date.
Firefox here and it worked like a charm for me including multiple pauses. Think I played for about 30min.
Firefox here and it worked like a charm for me including multiple pauses. Think I played for about 30min.
tidelordv2_zpsaea66902.png
Admirable feature about this game, is when you hit pause and then end game, you can choose to play again and ~CHANGE~ the difficulty then it does something magical that most games don't do, it says: ~RESUME~ and from there you can resume the same game but on a different speed to which the blocks move at!

PLEEEEEEAAAASSSSEEE keep this feature!
Admirable feature about this game, is when you hit pause and then end game, you can choose to play again and ~CHANGE~ the difficulty then it does something magical that most games don't do, it says: ~RESUME~ and from there you can resume the same game but on a different speed to which the blocks move at!

PLEEEEEEAAAASSSSEEE keep this feature!
fUUWM8s.png
SEEKING THIS DRAGON

I really hope a mode without the flashing stuff will become available; I love everything else about this game, but the flashing gives me a huge headache.
I really hope a mode without the flashing stuff will become available; I love everything else about this game, but the flashing gives me a huge headache.
Love the new game. It can take hours for it to end :) Good work on the BGM, I feel like it's fit to be a video game soundtrack :)
Love the new game. It can take hours for it to end :) Good work on the BGM, I feel like it's fit to be a video game soundtrack :)
ZNhRsiG.png
Current Mood: Trying to lure Nocturnes with food.
Thrage is working on an effects toggle so all our frens can play. It is a time-consuming prospect; in the meantime during the shock switch beta, I'd strongly recommend avoiding SS if you are photosensitive. Our apologies. We hope to get everyone playing soon. :-)

Thank you for the report! If you would be so kind and post them in the bug reports thread on the issue, that would be immensely helpful for consolidating everything; when our codesmith picks up the project, he then has a single topic to look to for the reports and things to tackle that day. =D
Thrage is working on an effects toggle so all our frens can play. It is a time-consuming prospect; in the meantime during the shock switch beta, I'd strongly recommend avoiding SS if you are photosensitive. Our apologies. We hope to get everyone playing soon. :-)

Thank you for the report! If you would be so kind and post them in the bug reports thread on the issue, that would be immensely helpful for consolidating everything; when our codesmith picks up the project, he then has a single topic to look to for the reports and things to tackle that day. =D
Woohoo! SS was my favourite game from Beta and it'll be nice to see it come back in the full game. :D Thanks, @Thrage!
Woohoo! SS was my favourite game from Beta and it'll be nice to see it come back in the full game. :D Thanks, @Thrage!
ZT1GQLd.png
I love it! I played for half an hour straight and I had no problems
I love it! I played for half an hour straight and I had no problems
654.png 253.png 197.png 158.png 715.png 448.png
No support for vertical switches from me. this is exactly like pokemon puzzle league and works great the way it is! you don't need vertical switches :D just throw blocks down a level when there's an opening :3 i love it :D pokemon puzzle league was a huge chunk of my childhood and im in love with shock switch because of the similarity.

will there eventually be extra points for having chain combos?
No support for vertical switches from me. this is exactly like pokemon puzzle league and works great the way it is! you don't need vertical switches :D just throw blocks down a level when there's an opening :3 i love it :D pokemon puzzle league was a huge chunk of my childhood and im in love with shock switch because of the similarity.

will there eventually be extra points for having chain combos?
my_flight_rising_forum_signature_by_theparasiticbandaid-d6ajsgz.png
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 23 24