Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Shock Switch Beta, Updates
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 23 24
[quote name="Undel" date="2013-07-10 18:39:13" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=9&id=411301#427944"]Thrage is working on an effects toggle so all our frens can play. It is a time-consuming prospect; in the meantime during the shock switch beta, I'd strongly recommend avoiding SS if you are photosensitive. Our apologies. We hope to get everyone playing soon. :-) [/quote] aaaa that's great news! thanks so much. *U*
Thrage is working on an effects toggle so all our frens can play. It is a time-consuming prospect; in the meantime during the shock switch beta, I'd strongly recommend avoiding SS if you are photosensitive. Our apologies. We hope to get everyone playing soon. :-)
aaaa that's great news! thanks so much. *U*
I'm not normally one to just shoot down suggestions, but vertical swaps would make Shock Switch no longer Shock Switch. It completely undermines the design of the game, and will definitely never be a thing. Sorry!
I'm not normally one to just shoot down suggestions, but vertical swaps would make Shock Switch no longer Shock Switch. It completely undermines the design of the game, and will definitely never be a thing. Sorry!
Flight Rising Games/Interactivity Programmer ♪♫
We have a game in the pipeline that's a match-3 with vertical and horizontal swaps called Artifracture. With the different nature of the mechanics, the two match-3's should feel and play very different from one another. :-)
We have a game in the pipeline that's a match-3 with vertical and horizontal swaps called Artifracture. With the different nature of the mechanics, the two match-3's should feel and play very different from one another. :-)
Thank you for the tweak! I like being able to be rid of the warning c:
Thank you for the tweak! I like being able to be rid of the warning c:
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
The new game is great, really fun. Its my new favorite game
The new game is great, really fun. Its my new favorite game
Love the new warning setup, that you have to see it to continue, but that users can select to never see it again. Thanks so much, admins!! *SO MUCH LOVE FOR YOU ALL!!!* <3 <3
Love the new warning setup, that you have to see it to continue, but that users can select to never see it again. Thanks so much, admins!! *SO MUCH LOVE FOR YOU ALL!!!* <3 <3
exorcism.png
The Abrupt menu flashes are really disorienting, it would be better either without the flashes or with them slowed down.
The Abrupt menu flashes are really disorienting, it would be better either without the flashes or with them slowed down.
Love love LOVE the game!! But the cursor seems really slow when I&#039;m playing with my mouse, sometimes it messes me up!

Also the pause screen should absolutely have @Stormcatcher telling us to go back to work :)
Love love LOVE the game!! But the cursor seems really slow when I&#039;m playing with my mouse, sometimes it messes me up!

Also the pause screen should absolutely have @Stormcatcher telling us to go back to work :)
595bwIn.png
m2Ts0fA.png
I played a little bit shortly after it was announced and after figuring out how to play it, i had a blast. Running on firefox with windows 7 an didnt have any lag or crashes. Unlike some of the other complaints i didnt seem to get any headaches from it either, but i do understand where some users may, so maybe an option to toggle the flashing lightning would help these users.

As of right now however, the game is not showing up for me. When i click it, i hear the music, but the game itself isnt showing
I played a little bit shortly after it was announced and after figuring out how to play it, i had a blast. Running on firefox with windows 7 an didnt have any lag or crashes. Unlike some of the other complaints i didnt seem to get any headaches from it either, but i do understand where some users may, so maybe an option to toggle the flashing lightning would help these users.

As of right now however, the game is not showing up for me. When i click it, i hear the music, but the game itself isnt showing
lZEZOSe.png
I just wanted to pop in and say, that as a non-photosensitive and/or epileptic player, I appreciate the warnings now being a pop up rather clearly when you go to open potentially dangerous portions of the site.

I also appreciate the ability to turn them off once you&#039;ve seen it the first time. ^_^

But I think that it&#039;ll help protect some members, by warning them of the potential dangers before issues can occur, and I wanted to saaay that I&#039;m really pleased with the fast response to the issues of the day (while also keeping your cools!)

I just wanted to pop in and say, that as a non-photosensitive and/or epileptic player, I appreciate the warnings now being a pop up rather clearly when you go to open potentially dangerous portions of the site.

I also appreciate the ability to turn them off once you&#039;ve seen it the first time. ^_^

But I think that it&#039;ll help protect some members, by warning them of the potential dangers before issues can occur, and I wanted to saaay that I&#039;m really pleased with the fast response to the issues of the day (while also keeping your cools!)

1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 23 24