Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Message to our Community
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
*super mega hugs to the Admin and Lune* Thank you guys so much. <3<3<3 You guys are the best. I&#039;m not even kidding. :) We all love you.
*super mega hugs to the Admin and Lune* Thank you guys so much. <3<3<3 You guys are the best. I&#039;m not even kidding. :) We all love you.
My inner Deadpool told me to...
So excited it&#039;s back up! I literally checked every few minutes XD (ok, I might be exaggerating)
So excited it&#039;s back up! I literally checked every few minutes XD (ok, I might be exaggerating)
forum_signature_for_flight_rising_by_angel4500-d6b4clr.png
Ahhhh, thank you guys for all your hard work! ;; The frequent updates were super nice to have, even if they were just to say that you guys were still at work. The amount of love and dedication that you guys put into this site def shows!
Ahhhh, thank you guys for all your hard work! ;; The frequent updates were super nice to have, even if they were just to say that you guys were still at work. The amount of love and dedication that you guys put into this site def shows!
To the staff of FR,
thank you for your time and dedication.
To the staff of FR,
thank you for your time and dedication.
Thank you very much. I appreciate your hard work, staff team!
Thank you very much. I appreciate your hard work, staff team!
It&#039;s BAAAAAAAAACK! You guys are freaking awesome, and are absolute tanks for being able to get the site up in such a short amount of time. Seriously, all my respect here. Here&#039;s to hoping you get some well deserved rest!
It&#039;s BAAAAAAAAACK! You guys are freaking awesome, and are absolute tanks for being able to get the site up in such a short amount of time. Seriously, all my respect here. Here&#039;s to hoping you get some well deserved rest!
Thanks.
Thanks.
1kz7OWt.png
Thank you FR team!
Thank you FR team!
So so glad to see FR up and at &#039;em again, thank you Admin Team so much for all the hard work, you guys rock! <3
So so glad to see FR up and at &#039;em again, thank you Admin Team so much for all the hard work, you guys rock! <3
My Art Shop (CLOSED for now)
I think the FR staff team deserves an award for their dedication and their hard work. Thanks so much guys! You&#039;re the best!
I think the FR staff team deserves an award for their dedication and their hard work. Thanks so much guys! You&#039;re the best!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17