Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Message to our Community
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
Glad it's back, thank you for the fix guys!
Glad it's back, thank you for the fix guys!
767VVTs.png
Appreciate all the hard work you guys put into keeping us happy :D. Hope you all are planning on treating yourselves tomorrow in some way (or at the very least, sleeping in).

Love you guys/girls!
Appreciate all the hard work you guys put into keeping us happy :D. Hope you all are planning on treating yourselves tomorrow in some way (or at the very least, sleeping in).

Love you guys/girls!
I'm extraordinarily glad to see the site back up; it's a shame that any action like this was necessary, but you guys are clearly on top of things. And you managed to turn the requisite downtime into some forward momentum, which is always great.

I know you guys are always talking about how wonderful the community is, but I think that the administration is one of the biggest reasons for the wonderful reception Flight Rising is receiving. The constant communication, updates, friendly behavior, and dedication that you guys have shown is awe-inspiring, and that level of connection you've created is the foundation of the community.

So give yourselves a pat on the back, because as awesome as you think we are, you're even more so. =)

~ Azophel
I'm extraordinarily glad to see the site back up; it's a shame that any action like this was necessary, but you guys are clearly on top of things. And you managed to turn the requisite downtime into some forward momentum, which is always great.

I know you guys are always talking about how wonderful the community is, but I think that the administration is one of the biggest reasons for the wonderful reception Flight Rising is receiving. The constant communication, updates, friendly behavior, and dedication that you guys have shown is awe-inspiring, and that level of connection you've created is the foundation of the community.

So give yourselves a pat on the back, because as awesome as you think we are, you're even more so. =)

~ Azophel
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
Thanks for all the work you guys have done~
Thanks for all the work you guys have done~
Three cheers to all of you, FR team, for handling this situation in such a thoughtful and prompt manner. You are all my heroes!
Three cheers to all of you, FR team, for handling this situation in such a thoughtful and prompt manner. You are all my heroes!
It's back? Holy moly you are awesome!
Thank you so much for all the hard work!
It's back? Holy moly you are awesome!
Thank you so much for all the hard work!
You all have done a wonderful job! Your hard work is very much appreciated and loved by everybody. Even in the face of hardship, you guys persevered and remained patient and kind. You all are my hero&#039;s. Thank you. ;u; <33333
You all have done a wonderful job! Your hard work is very much appreciated and loved by everybody. Even in the face of hardship, you guys persevered and remained patient and kind. You all are my hero&#039;s. Thank you. ;u; <33333
You know who I am.
||Artwork||
Thank you guys so much for all the hard hard hard work you have put into this... and for protecting our fun from greedy peoples. We love you all bunches :D And we love this dragon-y home you have made for us. <3 *huggles all* :D
Thank you guys so much for all the hard hard hard work you have put into this... and for protecting our fun from greedy peoples. We love you all bunches :D And we love this dragon-y home you have made for us. <3 *huggles all* :D
emmie1___90px_by_rinny_roo-dc5f1bw.png

^_^ Roo - Hufflepuff - she/her - FR+3 ^_^
Yay its back! Thanks for all the awesome work! :D
Yay its back! Thanks for all the awesome work! :D
011F_Custom.png 013F_Custom.png
Woohoo! Thanks for all the hard work you guys did! :) <3
Woohoo! Thanks for all the hard work you guys did! :) <3
I've quit Flight Rising. Sorry!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17