Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Message to our Community
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17
ugh that was the most boring day of my life!! glad your back!!!
thank you so much for taking care of our dragons, but what is it what i hear from the hatchlings? centerpide on a stick???
ugh that was the most boring day of my life!! glad your back!!!
thank you so much for taking care of our dragons, but what is it what i hear from the hatchlings? centerpide on a stick???
Dragonlady-Tundra1.png[img][/img]
Since the fairgrounds are accessible, does that mean that the problems with it are fixed and we're free to play again?
Since the fairgrounds are accessible, does that mean that the problems with it are fixed and we're free to play again?
tumblr_nq92l7BPBG1qhf86jo1_500.png
@Tigg
The hacker(s) posted on Tumblr and have their own website. They also intend to keep on trying to break the site.

People like them, who take joy in demolishing years of hard work and causing others to suffer, make me sick.
@Tigg
The hacker(s) posted on Tumblr and have their own website. They also intend to keep on trying to break the site.

People like them, who take joy in demolishing years of hard work and causing others to suffer, make me sick.
Thank you all very much for your hard work. I really appreciated the updates and transparency, too - I don't think I've ever seen a team do such a wonderful job with that!

I am looking forward to my future with the community here! <3
Thank you all very much for your hard work. I really appreciated the updates and transparency, too - I don&#039;t think I&#039;ve ever seen a team do such a wonderful job with that!

I am looking forward to my future with the community here! <3
Thank you so much for all your hard work on this site, especially when people try to dismantle it for fun! Continue to be awesome!

Does anyone have any idea why the hacker did this, other than plain meanness?
Thank you so much for all your hard work on this site, especially when people try to dismantle it for fun! Continue to be awesome!

Does anyone have any idea why the hacker did this, other than plain meanness?
@Fulgora I know that too good. I am Staff at a video game called FeralHeart and we had to deal with such stuff several times.
Some people do not have any honor.
@Fulgora I know that too good. I am Staff at a video game called FeralHeart and we had to deal with such stuff several times.
Some people do not have any honor.
Play my little onlinegame :D http://tiggcreations.com/My-Videogame.htm
Ugh, I just saw that Fulgora. Just means we have to be ready for &#039;em...
Ugh, I just saw that Fulgora. Just means we have to be ready for &#039;em...
vbb5nz.png
Still only new but I wanted to post and say thank you for all your hard work <3 I just adore this website and it&#039;s sad to see people trying to ruin all the hard work put in.
Still only new but I wanted to post and say thank you for all your hard work <3 I just adore this website and it&#039;s sad to see people trying to ruin all the hard work put in.
[img]http://replygif.net/i/720.gif[/img] Eeeeee, I'm completely ecstatic about FR kicking [s]people[/s] exploitations in the face and rising once more, I love you all you administrators. <33 Thank you for your persistance and patience with all of us eager beavers.
720.gif

Eeeeee, I&#039;m completely ecstatic about FR kicking people exploitations in the face and rising once more, I love you all you administrators. <33

Thank you for your persistance and patience with all of us eager beavers.
3OlW6CM.png0pojNfB.png
If the people behind this have their own site and tumblr then why not get the authorities involved should another attack happen?
If the people behind this have their own site and tumblr then why not get the authorities involved should another attack happen?
I sell G2 Purebred Imps from dragons #181 and 182 Check my lair for listings.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17