Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Wildclaw Lore & Glasses Apparel
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Awesome!
Awesome!
WOOT! I've been wanting to give some of my dragons glasses for a long time and now I can! Also, yay, another dragon page to read about. :)
WOOT! I've been wanting to give some of my dragons glasses for a long time and now I can! Also, yay, another dragon page to read about. :)
I just realized something... maybe (?)

"Shades of Cool" - Lana Del Rey ref? o:

or is that said somewhere in the 28 pages..?

I'll perhaps peruse later. too lazy atm xD;
I just realized something... maybe (?)

"Shades of Cool" - Lana Del Rey ref? o:

or is that said somewhere in the 28 pages..?

I'll perhaps peruse later. too lazy atm xD;
*in monotonous voice* Bueller... Bueller...

p.s. It's okay to ping me. I literally don't care as long as I'm not being "used" for raffle points and that ilk. But yeah, for the most part, I'm not so "important" I can't spare the ~5 seconds it takes to check out a ping. lol.
Oh gosh! When is imp coming out!
Oh gosh! When is imp coming out!
WCH%20bannerUPTD_zps85ecsm6c.jpg
oooh wow, I like my forum shines way much. thank you!
oooh wow, I like my forum shines way much. thank you!
Tiny question that was probably addressed in the past 28 pages: why are the rose-colored shades the only pair of glasses with a unique item description?
Tiny question that was probably addressed in the past 28 pages: why are the rose-colored shades the only pair of glasses with a unique item description?
9.pngI will see my dream come alive at last. I will touch the sky.9.png
@kysl7777 Do you mean Imperial lore? Because that's already out.

@Chippish I quite like the description -- "rose-coloured glasses" is a phrase for looking on something (nostalgia for the past being "the good old days," etc) as being much better than it really is. The description for rose-colored shades mentioning when Imps sold for huge prices is looking back on the good old days of the economy through rose-coloured glasses. ;)

That said, glad to see Wildclaw lore! Very eager to get goofy glasses for some Snappers, too. The only thing better than Snappers in tiny hats is Snappers with tiny specs.
@kysl7777 Do you mean Imperial lore? Because that's already out.

@Chippish I quite like the description -- "rose-coloured glasses" is a phrase for looking on something (nostalgia for the past being "the good old days," etc) as being much better than it really is. The description for rose-colored shades mentioning when Imps sold for huge prices is looking back on the good old days of the economy through rose-coloured glasses. ;)

That said, glad to see Wildclaw lore! Very eager to get goofy glasses for some Snappers, too. The only thing better than Snappers in tiny hats is Snappers with tiny specs.
tumblr_inline_nivxf8CWLK1rwdj8f.giftumblr_inline_nivvkfCrBM1rwdj8f.giftumblr_inline_nivvkp0yfH1rwdj8f.gif
@Snapdragon
REALLY? *runs over*
@Snapdragon
REALLY? *runs over*
WCH%20bannerUPTD_zps85ecsm6c.jpg
Hmmm)
When I've seen the plague skins the first time, it's seems to be strange and not appetizing. But now the idea looks more interesting) Maybe it's all the autumn spirit and mood)
Hmmm)
When I've seen the plague skins the first time, it's seems to be strange and not appetizing. But now the idea looks more interesting) Maybe it's all the autumn spirit and mood)
u8ULC.gifZ5ccaDf.png4po62.gif
I'm gonna get glasses for my dragons to match mine! oh my glob!
I'm gonna get glasses for my dragons to match mine! oh my glob!
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29