Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Wildclaw Lore & Glasses Apparel
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Omg... I just got a pair of glasses to make my dragon look smart...

My dragon totally looks super smart now. Like the smartest of the smarty smart smarts.

i love it
Omg... I just got a pair of glasses to make my dragon look smart...

My dragon totally looks super smart now. Like the smartest of the smarty smart smarts.

i love it
When I was younger, I wanted glasses. Now my dragons can have them instead. :)

Love love LOVE the new vistas! So happy to see others getting a chance at them now.
When I was younger, I wanted glasses. Now my dragons can have them instead. :)

Love love LOVE the new vistas! So happy to see others getting a chance at them now.
Stuff I'm working on:
Seclusa | My Art
OMG GLASSES.
OMGGG forum vista
;__; crying!!
OMG GLASSES.
OMGGG forum vista
;__; crying!!
80kkfr4.png
LINKS

Art tumblr

Rooty-tooty.
I wonder if I have the vista yet? How exciting
ahh nope not until the swip swap is release, but I hope mine comes soon!
I wonder if I have the vista yet? How exciting
ahh nope not until the swip swap is release, but I hope mine comes soon!
conXkZb.png
I love these updates! Thank you!
I love these updates! Thank you!
Would have loved to see Mirrors wearing TWO sets of glasses; or maybe four lenses, but it looks so hilariously dorky on all the breeds :P
Would have loved to see Mirrors wearing TWO sets of glasses; or maybe four lenses, but it looks so hilariously dorky on all the breeds :P
DC2.S?GmL-W-TPaPlSkfCbr|br-B-AFr--NpM-H+$-FoR+Ac+J--S--U--I-V?Q---Tc---E++Df+
Those Glasses are really awesome looking. So going to need to get them all.
Those Glasses are really awesome looking. So going to need to get them all.
PREPARE FOR SOME HOMESTUCK DRAGONS NOW
PREPARE FOR SOME HOMESTUCK DRAGONS NOW
I laughed at the Wildclaw description. It's like they're saying "I'm better than thou, peasants!" xD

So... That would mean Skydancer originated from Shadow... maybe? Unless something else happens
I laughed at the Wildclaw description. It's like they're saying "I'm better than thou, peasants!" xD

So... That would mean Skydancer originated from Shadow... maybe? Unless something else happens
tumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo7_250.png+8 hours/GMT time 0Opr6hJ.png
@Giratina there is an unreleased breed we're not supposed to talk about that was accidentally leaked at the same time as the coatl shadows before the release of the coatls. I believe that it was Undel that has already stated that skydancers will be Wind, like spirals. So current speculation is that the unreleased dragon is shadow.
@Giratina there is an unreleased breed we're not supposed to talk about that was accidentally leaked at the same time as the coatl shadows before the release of the coatls. I believe that it was Undel that has already stated that skydancers will be Wind, like spirals. So current speculation is that the unreleased dragon is shadow.
f2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.gif
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29