Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Wildclaw Lore & Glasses Apparel
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
[quote name="Seltsam" date="2014-09-29 17:42:08"][quote name="bellusPuella" date="2014-09-29 17:22:12"]great job on putting out all this new material now if only you could [LIST] [*]ban actual botters [*]stop banning innocent users [*]stop being trash in general [/LIST][/quote] Or you could make some actual helpful suggestions instead of being a child and making passive aggressive statements.[/quote] @Seltsam People have. Repeatedly. And been ignored. Also repeatedly. Forgive us if some of us are starting to reach the end of our ropes.
Seltsam wrote on 2014-09-29 17:42:08:
bellusPuella wrote on 2014-09-29 17:22:12:
great job on putting out all this new material
now if only you could
  • ban actual botters
  • stop banning innocent users
  • stop being trash in general

Or you could make some actual helpful suggestions instead of being a child and making passive aggressive statements.

@Seltsam People have. Repeatedly. And been ignored. Also repeatedly. Forgive us if some of us are starting to reach the end of our ropes.
Teddy/Dia | he/him/his | [Skin/Accent Shop]
4367.pngRWNbd8q.png4368.png
[quote name="sawataris" date="2014-09-29 18:59:09"][quote name="Seltsam" date="2014-09-29 17:42:08"][quote name="bellusPuella" date="2014-09-29 17:22:12"]great job on putting out all this new material now if only you could [LIST] [*]ban actual botters [*]stop banning innocent users [*]stop being trash in general [/LIST][/quote] Or you could make some actual helpful suggestions instead of being a child and making passive aggressive statements.[/quote] @Seltsam People have. Repeatedly. And been ignored. Also repeatedly. Forgive us if some of us are starting to reach the end of our ropes.[/quote] Sometimes the only way to actually get a response is to demand one whenever you can. hence the OP.
sawataris wrote on 2014-09-29 18:59:09:
Seltsam wrote on 2014-09-29 17:42:08:
bellusPuella wrote on 2014-09-29 17:22:12:
great job on putting out all this new material
now if only you could
  • ban actual botters
  • stop banning innocent users
  • stop being trash in general

Or you could make some actual helpful suggestions instead of being a child and making passive aggressive statements.

@Seltsam People have. Repeatedly. And been ignored. Also repeatedly. Forgive us if some of us are starting to reach the end of our ropes.

Sometimes the only way to actually get a response is to demand one whenever you can. hence the OP.
Feel free to ping me in forum threads- I like getting updates.
Making Randomly-Generated-Banhammer a thing since 2014.
Glasses! MINE!!!
Glasses! MINE!!!
Congrats to the winners!

Love the new eyewear and lore. I'm gonna need so many sets of shades. So many.
Congrats to the winners!

Love the new eyewear and lore. I'm gonna need so many sets of shades. So many.
tumblr_ouyqa9dXTx1t8ybhto3_250.png tumblr_ouyqa9dXTx1t8ybhto4_250.png tumblr_ouyqa9dXTx1t8ybhto5_250.png
So do the people having seizures playing coli!
So do the people having seizures playing coli!
i wish you could still like posts that was so class
i wish you could still like posts that was so class
iceshieldr.png___

ERIDAN h03-icon-twinkle.gif HE/HIM h03-icon-twinkle.gif FR +8
if i remain lost & die on a cross
at least i wasn't born in a manger
Woo hoo, I love wildclaws, they have great new lore!

Congrats to the caption and skin winners on the new vistas! You worked hard; you deserve that recognition. :)

Speaking of skins, I'm really excited for the Riot of Rot and the contest!
Woo hoo, I love wildclaws, they have great new lore!

Congrats to the caption and skin winners on the new vistas! You worked hard; you deserve that recognition. :)

Speaking of skins, I'm really excited for the Riot of Rot and the contest!
neutralvs1.pngWVTSPY.pngneutralvs1.png
Epic new Vistas!!!!!
Epic new Vistas!!!!!
spook_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damkf8a.png
I Buy Art!

[LF] Lots Of OC Art

Sig line Art
by Lichtdrache
batt_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damknwg.png
Stein thanks you for this
Stein thanks you for this
RLfLU0h.pngdirHatbff.png