Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Wildclaw Lore & Glasses Apparel
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
[quote name="Hisscale" date="2014-09-29 14:01:41"]Yay! My mirrors will have six eyes!![/quote] Or, eight eyes, if you use the regular round, scholarly glasses. Since their lenses are smaller than the other glasses, they were nice enough to make them give them four lenses on mirrors... XD [quote name="Greenzaku" date="2014-09-30 07:30:09"]Would have loved to see Mirrors wearing TWO sets of glasses; or maybe four lenses, but it looks so hilariously dorky on all the breeds :P[/quote] Not quite two full sets of glasses, but the extra lenses are still the awesome... XD ----------- Also, my WC matriarch approves of this lore. Even if her incredibly strong and equally stubborn Imp mate [i]does[/i] insist on doing his own fighting (if not [i]with[/i] her, at least [i]near[/i] her... XD) The painter and the sculptor in my clan, who both happen to be wildclaws, are pretty stoked about the lore, too. ^__^ ------------ Also, [b]@Undel[/b]--someone questioned this earlier, because it isn't specifically stated in the lore. [b]CAN WILDCLAWS FLY?[/b] I always assumed that only snappers couldn't fly, because the rest of them look to have wingspans and body builds that would work. (I need to know for detail points for my clan's [s]story[/s] [i]novel[/i], before I can start posting it in the creative corner...) ------------- Awesome-filled update!! :D
Hisscale wrote on 2014-09-29 14:01:41:
Yay! My mirrors will have six eyes!!
Or, eight eyes, if you use the regular round, scholarly glasses. Since their lenses are smaller than the other glasses, they were nice enough to make them give them four lenses on mirrors... XD
Greenzaku wrote on 2014-09-30 07:30:09:
Would have loved to see Mirrors wearing TWO sets of glasses; or maybe four lenses, but it looks so hilariously dorky on all the breeds :P
Not quite two full sets of glasses, but the extra lenses are still the awesome... XD

Also, my WC matriarch approves of this lore. Even if her incredibly strong and equally stubborn Imp mate does insist on doing his own fighting (if not with her, at least near her... XD)
The painter and the sculptor in my clan, who both happen to be wildclaws, are pretty stoked about the lore, too. ^__^

Also, @Undel--someone questioned this earlier, because it isn't specifically stated in the lore. CAN WILDCLAWS FLY? I always assumed that only snappers couldn't fly, because the rest of them look to have wingspans and body builds that would work. (I need to know for detail points for my clan's story novel, before I can start posting it in the creative corner...)

Awesome-filled update!! :D
TCC_04-sig.png Millennium Merchant Mafia NPeGYYg.png GFQXkBh.png
yay for Wildclaws originating from the Nature domain! :D *schemes for personal plans* I do like that the second largest is in the Plague domain. makes things interesting, especially as I have a plague Wildclaw male. XD
yay for Wildclaws originating from the Nature domain! :D *schemes for personal plans* I do like that the second largest is in the Plague domain. makes things interesting, especially as I have a plague Wildclaw male. XD
These are great, thank you so much!!
These are great, thank you so much!!
Ohboymoreuselessapparel.

Can we have answers now?
Ohboymoreuselessapparel.

Can we have answers now?
tumblr_inline_n6kdvbu87Y1qlye38.giftumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro5_250.giftumblr_inline_n6kdvbu87Y1qlye38.gif
Wildclaw lore! Yes! Been waiting for that. The glasses are nice too. (whyyyyy must the sunglasses be for gems....*pout* :C Oh well. I'll be able to get them eventually maybe)

pinging myself so I can find this again @VioletWhirlwind
Wildclaw lore! Yes! Been waiting for that. The glasses are nice too. (whyyyyy must the sunglasses be for gems....*pout* :C Oh well. I'll be able to get them eventually maybe)

pinging myself so I can find this again @VioletWhirlwind
NOTE: Dergs in my lair with scries are just ideas, & are subject to change/not final.
nZJa3n3.png
[quote name="Tsaiah" date="2014-09-30 10:26:40"] Also, [b]@Undel[/b]--someone questioned this earlier, because it isn't specifically stated in the lore. [b]CAN WILDCLAWS FLY?[/b] I always assumed that only snappers couldn't fly, because the rest of them look to have wingspans and body builds that would work. (I need to know for detail points for my clan's [s]story[/s] [i]novel[/i], before I can start posting it in the creative corner...)[/quote] Wildclaw can fly. They're not amazing while in the air, but they're pretty good at controlled dives. Mainly they will use their wings to get them to an advantageous position, but most hunting and fighting will occur on ground if possible.
Tsaiah wrote on 2014-09-30 10:26:40:

Also, @Undel--someone questioned this earlier, because it isn't specifically stated in the lore. CAN WILDCLAWS FLY? I always assumed that only snappers couldn't fly, because the rest of them look to have wingspans and body builds that would work. (I need to know for detail points for my clan's story novel, before I can start posting it in the creative corner...)

Wildclaw can fly. They're not amazing while in the air, but they're pretty good at controlled dives. Mainly they will use their wings to get them to an advantageous position, but most hunting and fighting will occur on ground if possible.
I know I'm late replying to this, but... Heck yeah, glasses! Now our dragons can finally have some eye-wear other than goggles and embrace their nerdy/dignified sides! XD
I know I'm late replying to this, but... Heck yeah, glasses! Now our dragons can finally have some eye-wear other than goggles and embrace their nerdy/dignified sides! XD
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
So when is the now-closed Concerns thread reopening. :)
So when is the now-closed Concerns thread reopening. :)
I HAVE A MIGHTY NEED FOR ALL THE DARKSTEEL GLASSES AND WILDCLAWS
I HAVE A MIGHTY NEED FOR ALL THE DARKSTEEL GLASSES AND WILDCLAWS
Wildclaw lore! Happy!
Wildclaw lore! Happy!
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29