Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Wildclaw Lore & Glasses Apparel
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 28 29
great job on putting out all this new material
now if only you could
  • ban actual botters
  • stop banning innocent users
  • stop being trash in general
now if only you could
  • ban actual botters
[quote name="bellusPuella" date="2014-09-29 17:22:12"]great job on putting out all this new material now if only you could [LIST] [*]ban actual botters [*]stop banning innocent users [*]stop being trash in general [/LIST][/quote] It's like you want them to stop being flight rising.
bellusPuella wrote on 2014-09-29 17:22:12:
now if only you could
  • ban actual botters

It's like you want them to stop being flight rising.
[quote name="Undel" date="2014-09-29 05:41:37"][quote name="Enekokoro" date="2014-09-29 05:35:18"]@Undel Five sets of glasses should be 600 gems and the bundle is 540 (usual 10% off), so that means that the additional discount hasn't been added. (Vibrating excitedly about glasses.)[/quote] It is the correct price. Glasses before being 20% off are 150. The bundle is the correct 10% plus 20% flash sale discount.[/quote] @Undel OH, alright, that makes sense. I was under the impression that only the bundle was discounted, maybe I read wrong when I was half asleep. Thank you!
Undel wrote on 2014-09-29 05:41:37:
Enekokoro wrote on 2014-09-29 05:35:18:
@Undel Five sets of glasses should be 600 gems and the bundle is 540 (usual 10% off), so that means that the additional discount hasn't been added.

(Vibrating excitedly about glasses.)

It is the correct price. Glasses before being 20% off are 150. The bundle is the correct 10% plus 20% flash sale discount.

@Undel OH, alright, that makes sense. I was under the impression that only the bundle was discounted, maybe I read wrong when I was half asleep. Thank you!
qA6nr0I.png vertical-spacer.pngsmall-vertical-spacer.png 5hF3FGk.pngJvUa9ma.png
mAiCJNJ.pngTlmcw5e.png
9TCvzie.pngV6RM60O.png
Qq78qBr.pngzSxEqNq.png
FvfV2kD.pngO62tc6n.png
credit-vertical.pngvertical-spacer.png
[quote name="bellusPuella" date="2014-09-29 17:22:12"]great job on putting out all this new material now if only you could [LIST] [*]ban actual botters [*]stop banning innocent users [*]stop being trash in general [/LIST][/quote] Or you could make some actual helpful suggestions instead of being a child and making passive aggressive statements.
now if only you could
  • ban actual botters

Or you could make some actual helpful suggestions instead of being a child and making passive aggressive statements.
56335627_R83hWmSurUvNZdb.png
HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP
HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP
tumblr_nnedqo54LB1s6fg0ro1_100.png irdglOm.gif SmallVerticalDivider.png
SmallVerticalDivider.png
SmallVerticalDivider.png
SmallVerticalDivider.png
I really love all these glasses. I've been patiently waiting for them since I heard about them :D gonna go plan out which dragons to buy them for!
I really love all these glasses. I've been patiently waiting for them since I heard about them :D gonna go plan out which dragons to buy them for!
I wish that Wildclaws hunt in groups of 3 ;)
I wish that Wildclaws hunt in groups of 3 ;)
17539_s.gif
[quote name="Seltsam" date="2014-09-29 17:42:08"][quote name="bellusPuella" date="2014-09-29 17:22:12"]great job on putting out all this new material now if only you could [LIST] [*]ban actual botters [*]stop banning innocent users [*]stop being trash in general [/LIST][/quote] Or you could make some actual helpful suggestions instead of being a child and making passive aggressive statements.[/quote] So they can keep ignoring them and/or deleting the posts? Like they're doing in the concern thread? Oh and the top two things look like real suggestions to me considering that just happened.
Seltsam wrote on 2014-09-29 17:42:08:
now if only you could
  • ban actual botters

Or you could make some actual helpful suggestions instead of being a child and making passive aggressive statements.

So they can keep ignoring them and/or deleting the posts? Like they're doing in the concern thread?

Oh and the top two things look like real suggestions to me considering that just happened.
Didn't win in that contest, but I tried. I certainly hope they found my entries funny, at the very least - making someone laugh is always a good day in my book.

Those glasses look so fabulous! I should look into them. Perfect, too, for one of my planned dragons XD
Didn't win in that contest, but I tried. I certainly hope they found my entries funny, at the very least - making someone laugh is always a good day in my book.

Those glasses look so fabulous! I should look into them. Perfect, too, for one of my planned dragons XD
The description for the rose-colored shades is especially awesome c: [item=rose-colored shades]
The description for the rose-colored shades is especially awesome c:

Rose-Colored Shades
FpTzG7k.png accent shop
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 28 29