Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Wildclaw Lore & Glasses Apparel
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 28 29
GLASSES! :,D *shrieks*
GLASSES! :,D *shrieks*
A light blue Fae dragon lying down surrounded by pink flower petals. She is wearing a pink daisy cabbie, and holds a pink rose in her mouth.
I can die happy knowing my dragons can be hipsters like me
I can die happy knowing my dragons can be hipsters like me
tumblr_nj7106cJWN1tvj47bo1_540.gif
Welp Allura, you can now read the Wildclaw lore with some sexy glasses for your adorable little tundra face.

Freakin yesssssssss
Welp Allura, you can now read the Wildclaw lore with some sexy glasses for your adorable little tundra face.

Freakin yesssssssss
3K4oOPG.png
BLACK SHADES I NEED THEM ALL OMG
BLACK SHADES I NEED THEM ALL OMG
* does the worm *
Autumn | digital artist, monster designer, eyeburner lover | she/her | Pings are ok!
My handle is Sourscape on nearly every other social media!
god_likes_me__trade__by_thatalbinothing-d9t6sns.gif(art by ThatAlbinoThing)
Red Shades: "Remember when Imperials were 500k?"

Oh, god, I'm dying. XD
Red Shades: "Remember when Imperials were 500k?"

Oh, god, I'm dying. XD
"Here lies Scout. He rAN and dIEd."
Dem shades remind me of Vynil Scratch's shades. Must get. :P
Dem shades remind me of Vynil Scratch's shades. Must get. :P
fUUWM8s.png
SEEKING THIS DRAGON

Edit: all contest winners should have their vista awarded provided the skin is published. If it is not yet published, it will be awarded at the time of the update!
  • If you won a contest and did not previously own a vista, it should be auto-applied.
  • If you won a contest and owned other vistas, the vista is availble as a choice from your account settings, but it will not be auto-applied and whatever vista you currently have displayed will remain displayed until you change it via account settings.
Edit: all contest winners should have their vista awarded provided the skin is published. If it is not yet published, it will be awarded at the time of the update!
  • If you won a contest and did not previously own a vista, it should be auto-applied.
  • If you won a contest and owned other vistas, the vista is availble as a choice from your account settings, but it will not be auto-applied and whatever vista you currently have displayed will remain displayed until you change it via account settings.
I can finally make Terezi and Dave dragons heck yea
I can finally make Terezi and Dave dragons heck yea
Woah, just woke up with a vista! Wow, thanks much! :D
Congrats to the item description winners, the entries gave me a laugh! :)
Woah, just woke up with a vista! Wow, thanks much! :D
Congrats to the item description winners, the entries gave me a laugh! :)
wTOyoFv.pngED8lzEj.pngzjXFC3v.pngrSS3hQ0.png
I DON'T KNOW IF SOMEONE FORGOT TO EDIT THE TEXT BECAUSE [i]ALL THE OTHER GLASSES[/i] SAY THE SAME THING EXCEPT THIS ONE [img]http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/272/5/5/imps_by_beefystew-d810e7t.png[/img] [i]I AM WEEPING W/ LAUGHTER[/i]
I DON'T KNOW IF SOMEONE FORGOT TO EDIT THE TEXT BECAUSE ALL THE OTHER GLASSES SAY THE SAME THING EXCEPT THIS ONE

imps_by_beefystew-d810e7t.png

I AM WEEPING W/ LAUGHTER
beanbanner2_by_beefystew-daz42b2.png
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 28 29