Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Shake Your Tail Feathers!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 28 29
The batlings, SQUEE! ;O; So cute! I know what new food item I'll be hoarding. Love the new tail feathers and the changes to the Scrying workshop as well.
The batlings, SQUEE! ;O; So cute! I know what new food item I'll be hoarding. Love the new tail feathers and the changes to the Scrying workshop as well.
tumblr_ouyqa9dXTx1t8ybhto3_250.png tumblr_ouyqa9dXTx1t8ybhto4_250.png tumblr_ouyqa9dXTx1t8ybhto5_250.png
I'm digging the tail feathers and the new drops are cute (almost too cute to eat, though I'm sure my wildclaws don't care too much), but can we get some more insect drops in the coli in the next few updates? I can earn buckets and buckets of meat but insects seem few and far between. And all my beautiful insect eaters cry.
I'm digging the tail feathers and the new drops are cute (almost too cute to eat, though I'm sure my wildclaws don't care too much), but can we get some more insect drops in the coli in the next few updates? I can earn buckets and buckets of meat but insects seem few and far between. And all my beautiful insect eaters cry.
@Kraiva If you can, farm the Arena. I know, I know, it's tedious...but Wasps drop like, well, flies. ^_^
@Kraiva If you can, farm the Arena. I know, I know, it's tedious...but Wasps drop like, well, flies. ^_^
Gilded Carnival (General) | Gilded Carnival (Light) | Gilded Raffle IC | IC: Gold Standard | Cryptic Cartographs | 50 / 2000
Absolutely love the scrying workshop changes, very handy :D
More feathers! Gosh, we're all going to go broke looking all fancy :P
Absolutely love the scrying workshop changes, very handy :D
More feathers! Gosh, we're all going to go broke looking all fancy :P
If the coli drops keep getting reduced it's not going to be the worth the effort and time getting the extra stuff to sell. >/
If the coli drops keep getting reduced it's not going to be the worth the effort and time getting the extra stuff to sell. >/
OOoh, I'm really liking the Kelp Beds encyclopedia entry. It's cool to see what enemy potentially drops.
OOoh, I'm really liking the Kelp Beds encyclopedia entry. It's cool to see what enemy potentially drops.
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
I really like the tail feathers, and all the new drops are super pretty. I'm going to have to hoard all the leaves. All of them. Can't say I'm too pleased to hear about fragments drop rate being reduced, though. The coli is my primary source of income at the moment, and hoard selling fragments really made it worthwhile.
I really like the tail feathers, and all the new drops are super pretty. I'm going to have to hoard all the leaves. All of them. Can't say I'm too pleased to hear about fragments drop rate being reduced, though. The coli is my primary source of income at the moment, and hoard selling fragments really made it worthwhile.

veticablue.png

V E T I C Λ
- - - - - -- - - - - -
TUMBLR .-. THEME
GW2: Esterie.7409
Nee tail fetahrs
creis
Nee tail fetahrs
creis
tumblr_n7uy6xqJQG1r1kdulo2_r1_500.gif[/url] bUMd35S.png
I like the new apparel, but I'm getting frustrated that coli drops keep getting modified. First it was the cindershrooms (which I thought were already hard enough to find, because no one grinds in The Cave), but now to drop rates on fragment drops and to lower the sell value makes it even more frustrating to play in The Cave. Like, there is basically no reason to go to that venue anymore, because the only swipp items that you could only (or most profitably) get there have both been gotten rid of, and now we will jave lower drops of lower paying stones on top of that.

I'm fine with game balance- I'm not fine with making parts of flight rising practically pointless to go to.
I like the new apparel, but I'm getting frustrated that coli drops keep getting modified. First it was the cindershrooms (which I thought were already hard enough to find, because no one grinds in The Cave), but now to drop rates on fragment drops and to lower the sell value makes it even more frustrating to play in The Cave. Like, there is basically no reason to go to that venue anymore, because the only swipp items that you could only (or most profitably) get there have both been gotten rid of, and now we will jave lower drops of lower paying stones on top of that.

I'm fine with game balance- I'm not fine with making parts of flight rising practically pointless to go to.
The tail feathers look cute.
The tail feathers look cute.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 28 29