Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Shake Your Tail Feathers!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
Okay, so, uh... With the introduction of new Swipp items (and possibly more before september 5th), will skins that were submitted to the contest that use an item that WEREN'T a Swipp trade before, but now are due to new items, be disqualified? >_>
Okay, so, uh... With the introduction of new Swipp items (and possibly more before september 5th), will skins that were submitted to the contest that use an item that WEREN'T a Swipp trade before, but now are due to new items, be disqualified? >_>
@Dygii The tail feathers trade uses only stuff from this update, so it won't be a problem. :)

Getting the updated swipp article up in a moment.
@Dygii The tail feathers trade uses only stuff from this update, so it won't be a problem. :)

Getting the updated swipp article up in a moment.
*waits EXTREMELY impatiently at the Encyclopedia for an update*

Why FR? Why you do this to me? WHY?

I need to knoowwww. You're so cruel XD
*waits EXTREMELY impatiently at the Encyclopedia for an update*

Why FR? Why you do this to me? WHY?

I need to knoowwww. You're so cruel XD
@Undel Ah, that's alright then. Just had me worried. Thank you!
@Undel Ah, that's alright then. Just had me worried. Thank you!
MUST HAVE ALL OF THE TAIL FEATHERS!

(And I don't even really care for apparel!)
MUST HAVE ALL OF THE TAIL FEATHERS!

(And I don't even really care for apparel!)
FRLL21T.png
VUFjPIB.png
I must have...ALL of the FEATHERS!!!!!
:3
I must have...ALL of the FEATHERS!!!!!
:3
ChibiKittens, the original chibi derp cat
TXKcK16.png
While the items are nice - and shiny! Very shiny! - I can't help but find myself be disappointed.

I think it's because I know everyone will be charging an arm and a leg for them for possibly weeks to come - and while I have no issue with snipers, It's the length of time the snipers drag things out for, just to make a profit. (I understand it's a way of making treasure, but...

I think it's gotten a little absurd, personally.)
While the items are nice - and shiny! Very shiny! - I can't help but find myself be disappointed.

I think it's because I know everyone will be charging an arm and a leg for them for possibly weeks to come - and while I have no issue with snipers, It's the length of time the snipers drag things out for, just to make a profit. (I understand it's a way of making treasure, but...

I think it's gotten a little absurd, personally.)
Please ping me if you want my attention or are replying to me. I won't see it otherwise.

Tn4TEAZ.png
My clan is Fandragons and OCs and the odd silly name. It's also mean to everyone in said clan.
Sad to see the nerfbat hitting the fragments, they were a good source of income from Coli. :/
Sad to see the nerfbat hitting the fragments, they were a good source of income from Coli. :/
Yay updates! But I wish the last two breed pages for the encyclopedia would get put up before more new stuff. :(
Yay updates! But I wish the last two breed pages for the encyclopedia would get put up before more new stuff. :(
n9LAXHI.png
swN0YRQ.png
LvvTlaP.png
foF7QGb.png
mAlnTLL.png
DAuLoYm.png
5VuuwLe.png
Generaly a good update but i still am not happy about the random dragon showing in the workshop. i simply do not like it.

anyways thanks for the hard work...
Generaly a good update but i still am not happy about the random dragon showing in the workshop. i simply do not like it.

anyways thanks for the hard work...
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29