Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Shake Your Tail Feathers!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 28 29
The tail feathers are gorgeous! I've been wanting something for tail tips. :)

Not sure I can eat baby bats though...
The tail feathers are gorgeous! I've been wanting something for tail tips. :)

Not sure I can eat baby bats though...
177499lightofknowledge2.png
Hooray for tail feathers!

A serious and non-complaining question to the admins, though: why are Fragment sell-values being reduced? Like, seriously. I get you're trying to rebalance the Coli, but making stuff that's actually a decent source of money less worth it...just kinda sucks. I'm sure everyone at least appreciates the advance warning this time. But this puts another damper on future festival grinding sessions..
Hooray for tail feathers!

A serious and non-complaining question to the admins, though: why are Fragment sell-values being reduced? Like, seriously. I get you're trying to rebalance the Coli, but making stuff that's actually a decent source of money less worth it...just kinda sucks. I'm sure everyone at least appreciates the advance warning this time. But this puts another damper on future festival grinding sessions..
KVbkgOZ.png
Tail feathersssssss~
Tail feathersssssss~
[quote]They have begun crafting feathers to affix to their tails. (sure, most were able to fly just fine before they started wearing feathered wings, but this is important!)[/quote] @Xhaztol tagging you because you made the post, but I think this has to be an @Undel thing -- it always happens on admin posts that she edits. I keep commenting on it, but it keeps popping up. You either need to put the punctuation AFTER the parentheses OR if you want the parentheses text to be it's own clause, capitalize it. Either: [LIST] [*]They have begun crafting feathers to affix to their tails (sure, most were able to fly just fine before they started wearing feathered wings, but this is important!). [*]They have begun crafting feathers to affix to their tails. (Sure, most were able to fly just fine before they started wearing feathered wings, but this is important!) [/LIST]
Quote:
They have begun crafting feathers to affix to their tails. (sure, most were able to fly just fine before they started wearing feathered wings, but this is important!)

@Xhaztol tagging you because you made the post, but I think this has to be an @Undel thing -- it always happens on admin posts that she edits. I keep commenting on it, but it keeps popping up. You either need to put the punctuation AFTER the parentheses OR if you want the parentheses text to be it's own clause, capitalize it.

Either:
  • They have begun crafting feathers to affix to their tails (sure, most were able to fly just fine before they started wearing feathered wings, but this is important!).
  • They have begun crafting feathers to affix to their tails. (Sure, most were able to fly just fine before they started wearing feathered wings, but this is important!)
U58SZuw.png
OK YES NEW STUFF
OK YES NEW STUFF
LRGcw0O.gifnJTGYTQ.pngA0h640T.gif
@xhaztol Are berserkers coming any time soon?
@xhaztol Are berserkers coming any time soon?
975_zps4a52f081.png
Omg thank you
Omg thank you
tumblr_inline_ndfc3bktVg1r3rrw1.gif
Ooooh. I love these updates!
Ooooh. I love these updates!
She/Hernydra_by_featherblot-d9s5sch.pngFR +3
[quote name="Danerys" date="2014-08-17 23:15:46"][quote]They have begun crafting feathers to affix to their tails. (sure, most were able to fly just fine before they started wearing feathered wings, but this is important!)[/quote] @Xhaztol tagging you because you made the post, but I think this has to be an @Undel thing -- it always happens on admin posts that she edits. I keep commenting on it, but it keeps popping up. You either need to put the punctuation AFTER the parentheses OR if you want the parentheses text to be it's own clause, capitalize it. Either: [LIST] [*]They have begun crafting feathers to affix to their tails (sure, most were able to fly just fine before they started wearing feathered wings, but this is important!). [*]They have begun crafting feathers to affix to their tails. (Sure, most were able to fly just fine before they started wearing feathered wings, but this is important!) [/LIST][/quote] @Danerys Corrected, thanks! Xhaz did not put together the post - that's my bad.
Danerys wrote on 2014-08-17 23:15:46:
Quote:
They have begun crafting feathers to affix to their tails. (sure, most were able to fly just fine before they started wearing feathered wings, but this is important!)

@Xhaztol tagging you because you made the post, but I think this has to be an @Undel thing -- it always happens on admin posts that she edits. I keep commenting on it, but it keeps popping up. You either need to put the punctuation AFTER the parentheses OR if you want the parentheses text to be it's own clause, capitalize it.

Either:
  • They have begun crafting feathers to affix to their tails (sure, most were able to fly just fine before they started wearing feathered wings, but this is important!).
  • They have begun crafting feathers to affix to their tails. (Sure, most were able to fly just fine before they started wearing feathered wings, but this is important!)

@Danerys Corrected, thanks! Xhaz did not put together the post - that's my bad.
Nice new apparel.
I hope they restock in a high count. This is getting ridiculous. Not being able to obtain anything in the treasure market.

Still waiting for things released months ago. Not buying them for crazy prices.
Nice new apparel.
I hope they restock in a high count. This is getting ridiculous. Not being able to obtain anything in the treasure market.

Still waiting for things released months ago. Not buying them for crazy prices.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 28 29