Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Shake Your Tail Feathers!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
oooo tail feathers....shiny 0.0
oooo tail feathers....shiny 0.0
EOrlrwo.giftumblr_inline_nbaduf8oZw1qg78ij.png
Can I just say hurray for feathers and tail apparel? ;w;

*Runs off to Encyclopedia*
Can I just say hurray for feathers and tail apparel? ;w;

*Runs off to Encyclopedia*
jurassic-spark-mini.pngoevRymiWc3.gifdNCLmdm.png

Sales_button22222.png
A Fire egg from the Kelp Beds... could make for an interesting storyline. /rubs chin
A Fire egg from the Kelp Beds... could make for an interesting storyline. /rubs chin
Oo, the tail feathers are neat! :D Totally digging those.
Oo, the tail feathers are neat! :D Totally digging those.
icesymbolsmall_zps52a54407.png
CRIMSON JADEVIIIIINNNEEE
... That aside, though, I'm really psyched about all of the new uncommon drops there. The True Rainbow Trout also makes me pretty happy, too, and Ambush, and unhatched eggs, and yes.

I love the idea for encylopedia entries for the coliseum venues, as well! It's great reference.

Also also yes tailfeathers are very good. More feathery floof makes me a very happy beastie.
CRIMSON JADEVIIIIINNNEEE
... That aside, though, I'm really psyched about all of the new uncommon drops there. The True Rainbow Trout also makes me pretty happy, too, and Ambush, and unhatched eggs, and yes.

I love the idea for encylopedia entries for the coliseum venues, as well! It's great reference.

Also also yes tailfeathers are very good. More feathery floof makes me a very happy beastie.
4Gh3xRo.png
MUYNhfy.png
sD0LDRK.png
bYt72YT.png

PRICTGJ.png
plague_1.png - gathering turns & coli grinding shop
- plaguedom shop

- item sales
- g1 sales
casually FREAKS OUT OVER TAILS
casually FREAKS OUT OVER TAILS
nC079FU.gif
FObX7rS.png
TO5f5vS.png
QUIpVFE.png
Al1BEGR.png
b1d9d7038ed5f6df160810683bbdaaad19236e65.png
♥♥♥♥ Loving the new apparel, new drops and the new encyclopedia pages! Also the Scrying workshop changes are quite nifty! Simply loving everything! ♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥ Loving the new apparel, new drops and the new encyclopedia pages! Also the Scrying workshop changes are quite nifty! Simply loving everything! ♥♥♥♥
I just had a thought: Coatls with tail feathers. BUTTWINGS WITH TAIL FEATHERS.

The Scrying Workshop is just more amazing with each update.
I just had a thought: Coatls with tail feathers. BUTTWINGS WITH TAIL FEATHERS.

The Scrying Workshop is just more amazing with each update.
Gilded Carnival (General) | Gilded Carnival (Light) | Gilded Raffle IC | IC: Gold Standard | Cryptic Cartographs | 50 / 2000
[quote name="glitchplight" date="2014-08-17 22:32:41"]@Xhaztol The cloudy version of the tail apparel seems to have an error on the female snapper. Otherwise it looks great! (I haven't checked the other tails yet)[/quote] @glitchplight Cloudy snapper feathers are fixed. Thanks!
glitchplight wrote on 2014-08-17 22:32:41:
@Xhaztol The cloudy version of the tail apparel seems to have an error on the female snapper. Otherwise it looks great! (I haven't checked the other tails yet)

@glitchplight Cloudy snapper feathers are fixed. Thanks!
Love the new tail feathers, they look way less awkward than the wings on most breeds.
Love the new tail feathers, they look way less awkward than the wings on most breeds.
ZPPY.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29