Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Protect Your Scales!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Can't wait for the full set of Bloodscale armour.
The first two pieces were good but those bracers in particular nearly made me squee.
Can't wait for the full set of Bloodscale armour.
The first two pieces were good but those bracers in particular nearly made me squee.
'Why are you frowning?' -Temeraire's first words.
9PO79Ra.png kBLPNEQ.png
*adds the armor to her "MIGTHY NEED" list*
*adds the armor to her "MIGTHY NEED" list*
709629.png

GChs5Ji.gif 2KksAKR.gifJxa6ZeM.gif
That's right, the frying pan is a PALADIN weapon.
Thank you for the new familiar. It's super cute and fuzzy uwu
Thank you for the new familiar. It's super cute and fuzzy uwu
tumblr_inline_n5l9g4q8P31scrvs1.png
oh delightful. The Fanged Bantam familiars are adorible~
oh delightful. The Fanged Bantam familiars are adorible~
BVgNSUa.png
Eep armor! Excellent!

Also that familiar is so cute oh my god.
Eep armor! Excellent!

Also that familiar is so cute oh my god.
I keep reading greaves as grieves and this is kiinda depressing in a sense.. for the very literal reason hurrrr

in my defense, I never knew what certain pieces of armor were called. I only learned brace like earlier this year...

I feel so stupidly naiive, heh. I get this feeling a lot more than I should :c
I keep reading greaves as grieves and this is kiinda depressing in a sense.. for the very literal reason hurrrr

in my defense, I never knew what certain pieces of armor were called. I only learned brace like earlier this year...

I feel so stupidly naiive, heh. I get this feeling a lot more than I should :c
*in monotonous voice* Bueller... Bueller...

p.s. It's okay to ping me. I literally don't care as long as I'm not being "used" for raffle points and that ilk. But yeah, for the most part, I'm not so "important" I can't spare the ~5 seconds it takes to check out a ping. lol.
@Skyie

I don't see it either D:

Maybe they sold out fast.

@Undel

Any chance the Marketplace will restock for those who missed the chance earlier?
@Skyie

I don't see it either D:

Maybe they sold out fast.

@Undel

Any chance the Marketplace will restock for those who missed the chance earlier?
Awesome new armor and familiar!

@Miharu @Skyie New stuff is always pretty much impossible to get in the Marketplace for the first week, this is nothing new! So many people want it, it gets bought the second it comes up. But it'll keep restocking, so you'll get your chance eventually.

@Miharu @Skyie New stuff is always pretty much impossible to get in the Marketplace for the first week, this is nothing new! So many people want it, it gets bought the second it comes up. But it'll keep restocking, so you'll get your chance eventually.
@nika

I'm still kind of a newbie to this site (even after 3 months) XD

I sure hope so.
@nika

I'm still kind of a newbie to this site (even after 3 months) XD

I sure hope so.
[quote name="nika" date="2014-01-24 20:37:01"]Awesome new armor and familiar! @Miharu @Skyie New stuff is always pretty much impossible to get in the Marketplace for the first week, this is nothing new! So many people want it, it gets bought the second it comes up. But it'll keep restocking, so you'll get your chance eventually.[/quote] Near as I can tell, people were snaffling this stuff off marketplace and reselling it for 10X the price. :P
nika wrote on 2014-01-24 20:37:01:

Near as I can tell, people were snaffling this stuff off marketplace and reselling it for 10X the
price.

:P
crystal_sprite_raffle_by_kuripifire-d88cxm1.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10