Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Protect Your Scales!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Alphaeon, ah then I missunderstood about the 5-minute interval, and apparently my memory isn't as good as I hoped it was.. xD At least I know how it works now, thanks ^^
@Alphaeon, ah then I missunderstood about the 5-minute interval, and apparently my memory isn't as good as I hoped it was.. xD At least I know how it works now, thanks ^^
I can finally get a set of armor.
I can finally get a set of armor.
Lots of cool news C:
Lots of cool news C:
Love the new familiar!
Love the new familiar!
VERY cool! I'm digging the new armor :D
VERY cool! I'm digging the new armor :D
52017.png Call me koki ~ she/her ~ lvl 34 ~ married to pearsinky 77.png
[quote name="Xylom" date="2014-01-23 09:37:32"][center] [color=purple][b]OH GOD MORE FANGAR THANK YOU[/b].[/color] [/center][/quote] [size=2]@xylom this one is purple too[/size]
Xylom wrote on 2014-01-23 09:37:32:

OH GOD MORE FANGAR THANK YOU.

@xylom this one is purple too
tOnCYWK.png
Me gusta.
Me gusta.
Mebar_zps37220ff4.png
That new armor is fantastic. I can't wait to track down all of the pieces, yay!

Ah that new fangar is adorable. Time to stalk the market. I only need like ten of them. ;)
That new armor is fantastic. I can't wait to track down all of the pieces, yay!

Ah that new fangar is adorable. Time to stalk the market. I only need like ten of them. ;)

Volunteer Moderator.
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.

I am currently offline and unavailable to answer pings or messages.

I'm actually quite happy there is anther call for mods. I might give it a go this time.
I'm actually quite happy there is anther call for mods. I might give it a go this time.
jHgHaYi.png
@Undel

Does this mean that anyone who submitted moderator applications before will have to do it again?
@Undel

Does this mean that anyone who submitted moderator applications before will have to do it again?
If you're trying to get my attention in the forums, please @ me!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10