Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Protect Your Scales!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
How often does the marketplace restock?
How often does the marketplace restock?
9PW8odu.jpg
@Cheystar, new items have a chance to restock at five minute intervals (xx:05, xx:10, etc.). And every two hours, all of the MP sections dump their current stock and restock. :^)
@Cheystar, new items have a chance to restock at five minute intervals (xx:05, xx:10, etc.). And every two hours, all of the MP sections dump their current stock and restock. :^)
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

@Alphaeon thank you! :)
@Alphaeon thank you! :)
9PW8odu.jpg
Wooo! More familiars~
Wooo! More familiars~
Bonsai.png
YES!!! I've been waiting for more scale armor! I always thought it was crying out for armguards or maybe a helmet. Thank you!!!
YES!!! I've been waiting for more scale armor! I always thought it was crying out for armguards or maybe a helmet. Thank you!!!
Rikhalsfjall of Earth Flight --- Steinn ok járn! Jörð ok tími!
Full-time leather artisan --- art sales
These look amazing, thank you!
These look amazing, thank you!
MUST BUY MORE KITTIES
MUST BUY MORE KITTIES
XS9Xu1r.png
Actually, @Alphaeon and @Cheystar; if I remember correctly, out of stock items in the marketplace have a chance to be restocked every 5 minutes.. And every hour the stock is completely dumped and new items are added.. But I don't think that new items are added every five minutes, only restocking of items that are sold out..

I can't quite remember where I read about it,, but I believe that was the way it goes.. If not, sorry to bother you =3
Actually, @Alphaeon and @Cheystar; if I remember correctly, out of stock items in the marketplace have a chance to be restocked every 5 minutes.. And every hour the stock is completely dumped and new items are added.. But I don't think that new items are added every five minutes, only restocking of items that are sold out..

I can't quite remember where I read about it,, but I believe that was the way it goes.. If not, sorry to bother you =3
So cool!
So cool!
Alright! New armor and new familiar! Sweet baby!
Alright! New armor and new familiar! Sweet baby!
I have Shame humanity and put us all in Agony because of my Dream!
(Big thanks for the Quote to MythGriffin24)
agony_copy_by_scorpius02-d8cdlsm.pngshame_by_scorpius02-d8cdm6f.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10