Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Protect Your Scales!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Rexi It's dropping very rarely in most venues. Like the rest of the bloodscale stuff, it's not really farmable, it's just a treat every now and again. :)

@Aokuang We still have all of the moderator applications saved, but submitting again is certainly appreciated. It's nice to know if a player is still interested, as many of the apps have since moved on.
@Rexi It's dropping very rarely in most venues. Like the rest of the bloodscale stuff, it's not really farmable, it's just a treat every now and again. :)

@Aokuang We still have all of the moderator applications saved, but submitting again is certainly appreciated. It's nice to know if a player is still interested, as many of the apps have since moved on.
I'm so excited for the armor! My Fae Faux will be the greatest warrior in all the lands now!
I'm so excited for the armor! My Fae Faux will be the greatest warrior in all the lands now!
New familiar stocking in th marketplace...where?

Checked familar pages. All spots full. No new familair in sight.
New familiar stocking in th marketplace...where?

Checked familar pages. All spots full. No new familair in sight.
crystal_sprite_raffle_by_kuripifire-d88cxm1.jpg
Ooohh another little lion, those really are quite adorable c:
Ooohh another little lion, those really are quite adorable c:
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
Loving the apparel and the familiar!
Loving the apparel and the familiar!
jCVhFoZ.gif
OOhh yay updates!!
Love the new apparel, familiar and news
OOhh yay updates!!
Love the new apparel, familiar and news
oGmqQsu.png
Another familiar! Yay!
Another familiar! Yay!
SQVdsFh.png
Ooooo moderator apps... Im tempted but ive never had any experience being a moderator before o.o
Ooooo moderator apps... Im tempted but ive never had any experience being a moderator before o.o
I am 2 hours ahead of FR.
tumblr_ob0n13DcYV1uhpgueo1_1280.png
So many new accessories and familiars are coming out!
I love it~
So many new accessories and familiars are coming out!
I love it~
LIGHTWEAVER_sig.png
@Undel

If one submitted a moderator application and changed their username about a day later, what would one do? ouo
@Undel

If one submitted a moderator application and changed their username about a day later, what would one do? ouo
tumblr_psyn42f2ml1xu6krko1_400.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10