Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Protect Your Scales!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
That Fangar is absolutely precious. I think I might need ten.
That Fangar is absolutely precious. I think I might need ten.
Click my pixel babies?

(I should acquire more pixel babies.)
I love all this new apparel! So many armor pieces to find for my collection *7* Now I just have to start collecting the other parts as well.

And I'm very excited for the Gala to get started c: Can't wait to see the new skins!
I love all this new apparel! So many armor pieces to find for my collection *7* Now I just have to start collecting the other parts as well.

And I'm very excited for the Gala to get started c: Can't wait to see the new skins!
kPwiKAr.png mlHpBMC.png
PVehrz5.png
hLxdQZ3.png
» g1 addict
» skin n accent hoarder
» Nest Network 3.4
Gorgeous new armour pieces! Love the new familiar too :3

Thank you for all the new things >w<

Can't wait for the festival!
Gorgeous new armour pieces! Love the new familiar too :3

Thank you for all the new things >w<

Can't wait for the festival!
*squeaks* the new Familiar I gotta have it! Also sent in an application *nervous*
*squeaks* the new Familiar I gotta have it! Also sent in an application *nervous*
Loves all things feline
NEW FAMILIAR. COBRA REDUCTION.
Yessssss.
NEW FAMILIAR. COBRA REDUCTION.
Yessssss.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
aaah the new familiar is so cute *u*
aaah the new familiar is so cute *u*
tumblr_inline_nrr6i5ioqL1qzt4nm_500.gif
@BatCrooks, that's the very first thing I thought of too, League's patch notes! It always forces me to read a little slower, heh.
@BatCrooks, that's the very first thing I thought of too, League's patch notes! It always forces me to read a little slower, heh.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

There's a small issue with the greaves on snapper females and spiral males. Will be correcting this tonight!
There's a small issue with the greaves on snapper females and spiral males. Will be correcting this tonight!

OH GOD MORE FANGAR THANK YOU.

OH GOD MORE FANGAR THANK YOU.
I'm very blunt and straightforward.
Yes, I never use any vistas.

For ease of access: She/Her.

Also I hoard the hyena familiars.
Oh nooo another fangar for my dragons to be allergic toooooo.

I just picture my prog walking everywhere with little clouds of fangar fur puffing up constantly in her wake.
Oh nooo another fangar for my dragons to be allergic toooooo.

I just picture my prog walking everywhere with little clouds of fangar fur puffing up constantly in her wake.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10