Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Moderators, Apparel, & More
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
@Ara and @Mayana
Hello, hello to new forum mods :D
@Ara and @Mayana
Hello, hello to new forum mods :D
- - - - - wind-badge-2023 - -
-

Dragons for sale
-· buy a nugget?

-
-- plague-badge-2024-plague-badge-2024
thank you for the warm welcome, everyone!
looking forward to helping you all as much as is dragonly possible! ♥
thank you for the warm welcome, everyone!
looking forward to helping you all as much as is dragonly possible! ♥
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
[quote name="Xhaztol" date="2013-11-17 13:21:29"] The update listed in the announcement post was to alert everyone that a problem was fixed, not that there had been significant changes made to the clutch outcomes. A bug had been lowering chances of 5-egg nests in the system we had laid out a few months ago, and the post was to inform people of that fix. :)[/quote] @Xhaztol Thaaaanks for this fix! I will be looking forward to my first 5eggs nest sometime in the future :3
Xhaztol wrote on 2013-11-17 13:21:29:
The update listed in the announcement post was to alert everyone that a problem was fixed, not that there had been significant changes made to the clutch outcomes. A bug had been lowering chances of 5-egg nests in the system we had laid out a few months ago, and the post was to inform people of that fix. :)
@Xhaztol
Thaaaanks for this fix! I will be looking forward to my first 5eggs nest sometime in the future :3
- - - - - wind-badge-2023 - -
-

Dragons for sale
-· buy a nugget?

-
-- plague-badge-2024-plague-badge-2024
Welcome new mods! And ooh, those capes... :3 Beautiful!
Welcome new mods! And ooh, those capes... :3 Beautiful!
Any progress on fixing the glitch that keeps stat bonuses from working? I'd love to be able to start equipping all the acuity and might fragments I've been finding in the Coli rather than giving them all to Crim when she asks for them. I've heard the bonus from being the dominating flight doesn't actually work, either. :( Would love to have a slightly easier time of dealing with the monsters while hunting for the capes, or for holiday stuff during festivals.
Any progress on fixing the glitch that keeps stat bonuses from working? I'd love to be able to start equipping all the acuity and might fragments I've been finding in the Coli rather than giving them all to Crim when she asks for them. I've heard the bonus from being the dominating flight doesn't actually work, either. :( Would love to have a slightly easier time of dealing with the monsters while hunting for the capes, or for holiday stuff during festivals.
Brown River Recluse Queen of the River Spider Army Grey River Jumper
Yay new mods! Yay nest fix! Yay capes!

Just wish there were pink ones for all my pretty pink princesses XD. Ah well, all the colors need some love! =D
Yay new mods! Yay nest fix! Yay capes!

Just wish there were pink ones for all my pretty pink princesses XD. Ah well, all the colors need some love! =D
Q2enYdF.gifsS4UxtE.gif
[quote]We are still continuing to roll out Scatterscroll reimbursements, so if you have sent an e-mail, please do not worry. We will announce when we have finished the reimbursements in the event that some messages became lost in the shuffle. We apologize very much for the delay in these getting to you, and thank you for your continued patience while we investigate and attend each ticket thoroughly.[/quote] I hate to be grouchy, but I've already been waiting [i]six weeks[/i]. Do we have any more specific estimate than "soon"?
Quote:
We are still continuing to roll out Scatterscroll reimbursements, so if you have sent an e-mail, please do not worry. We will announce when we have finished the reimbursements in the event that some messages became lost in the shuffle. We apologize very much for the delay in these getting to you, and thank you for your continued patience while we investigate and attend each ticket thoroughly.

I hate to be grouchy, but I've already been waiting six weeks. Do we have any more specific estimate than "soon"?
tundrasig_small.png
#1 Speckle Fan * Old Dragon Collector * FR+3
Epic capes!

And congrats to the new mods :3

A introduction forum? Ode to joy, I have felt too awkward to.be active in the forums since I couldn't introduce myself.
Epic capes!

And congrats to the new mods :3

A introduction forum? Ode to joy, I have felt too awkward to.be active in the forums since I couldn't introduce myself.
oIBbTCj.pngderbles_by_xjayfrost-d935b3v.gif
I buy all plushies, 1:60t!
Current plush count: 105,561
tumblr_oc6h756usc1u8fk7yo1_400.png
I think it was a good idea to make a separate forum for raffles, because it was annoying seeing all the raffles in the for sale and discussion forum, when you weren't looking for raffles.
But now, I've lost all my bookmarks for my raffles because the urls changed. Is there anyway I can change the url like the board number, to re-find the raffles I wanted to enter?
I think it was a good idea to make a separate forum for raffles, because it was annoying seeing all the raffles in the for sale and discussion forum, when you weren't looking for raffles.
But now, I've lost all my bookmarks for my raffles because the urls changed. Is there anyway I can change the url like the board number, to re-find the raffles I wanted to enter?
Welcome to the new mods! :D

I have a quick question. Is there any news on achievements? Will they come back anytime soon, or are they still terminated indefinitely?
Welcome to the new mods! :D

I have a quick question. Is there any news on achievements? Will they come back anytime soon, or are they still terminated indefinitely?
I draw sometimes: IG Art Account
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17