Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Moderators, Apparel, & More
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Thanks for the update! I love the capes!!
Thanks for the update! I love the capes!!
Divider-Horizontal.png
sylph » she/her » fr+3
Nice update, thanks so much!
Nice update, thanks so much!
520px-RMRM-chan_banner.jpg
Calm down and help me with this time machine.
Thanks for getting the bug fixed! I wondered why I wasn't getting any five egg clutches.

As for the new item....ughhh I'm sorry but I am /not/ a fan of this weird droopy hole thing. It's like the dragons are wearing oversized tablecloths. I really wish the artists would revert to the old style of them ignoring the wing membrane. :/ These just.....bother me so much. The tunics did the same thing and I really didn't like those for the same reason.

Idk the designs just don't work with my tastes. I want apparel items that don't do the saggy thing please 38 Gem ones even.
Thanks for getting the bug fixed! I wondered why I wasn't getting any five egg clutches.

As for the new item....ughhh I'm sorry but I am /not/ a fan of this weird droopy hole thing. It's like the dragons are wearing oversized tablecloths. I really wish the artists would revert to the old style of them ignoring the wing membrane. :/ These just.....bother me so much. The tunics did the same thing and I really didn't like those for the same reason.

Idk the designs just don't work with my tastes. I want apparel items that don't do the saggy thing please 38 Gem ones even.
@Jones So if they mess up really badly, do they get both?
@Jones So if they mess up really badly, do they get both?
@kerru It was never possible to have a 5 egg clutch with two of the same breed.
@kerru It was never possible to have a 5 egg clutch with two of the same breed.
Wow! Awesome update guys! The capes are just gorgeous and I am super excited for our forums to be a bit more organized ♥

And big welcome hugs to our new moderators!
Wow! Awesome update guys! The capes are just gorgeous and I am super excited for our forums to be a bit more organized ♥

And big welcome hugs to our new moderators!
yZrviTw.png

tumblr_n2att5BKke1t7dt7oo1_500.png

10wr6dy.jpg

Seeking a Gen 1 Brown/Magenta Arcane Dragon
mourninglilyyesyes.png
Seeking a Gen 1 Soil/Beige Earth Female/Male

NatureEggFinal_zps10d10128.png
THANK you so much for moving the holiday event! Works so much better for me this way. The Holidays are hectic enough as it is, and I have DC's holiday event to contend with...all whilst being away at my parents' house, that I was thinking I'd have to forgo the FR winter holiday event, which would be sad. This way is SO much easier, thank you! :D

Besides, January is dreary and holiday-less and needs some spicing up anyway.
THANK you so much for moving the holiday event! Works so much better for me this way. The Holidays are hectic enough as it is, and I have DC's holiday event to contend with...all whilst being away at my parents' house, that I was thinking I'd have to forgo the FR winter holiday event, which would be sad. This way is SO much easier, thank you! :D

Besides, January is dreary and holiday-less and needs some spicing up anyway.
NOTE: Dergs in my lair with scries are just ideas, & are subject to change/not final.
nZJa3n3.png
I really love the capes. /chinhands. Now to figure out who I want/need which ones for... XD
I really love the capes. /chinhands. Now to figure out who I want/need which ones for... XD
[quote name="kerru" date="2013-11-17 13:17:44"]And now it's not even possible to have a 5-egg clutch with two of the same breeds? Disappointing.[/quote] @kerru Two of the same breeds have never yielded 5-egg nests. Edit: Oh, someone already pointed that out. Pardon. If you check previous stats, this is how it's supposed to work. But since the update, I've gotten two 5-egg nests (my first time!!) so I see this as a definitely improvement.
kerru wrote on 2013-11-17 13:17:44:
And now it's not even possible to have a 5-egg clutch with two of the same breeds? Disappointing.

@kerru Two of the same breeds have never yielded 5-egg nests.

Edit: Oh, someone already pointed that out. Pardon.

If you check previous stats, this is how it's supposed to work. But since the update, I've gotten two 5-egg nests (my first time!!) so I see this as a definitely improvement.
Interesting! Will be a little while before I decide if I like the new capes or not, heh. But I do love all the different color options! *crosses fingers to get one in coli eventually*

Moving ice's holiday to January... well it does make sense. It plays havoc with some of my plans (had planned to use time off to participate, heh) but the move is logical and this change is notified well enough in advance that I (and hopefully anybody else impacted) should be able to adjust. ^_^

Congrats to the new mods! *applauds*

Interesting about the egg ratio... well maybe now I might have a better chance of getting a 5-egg nest! I hadn't had any yet. ^_^

*edit* Oop forgot about the new boards - but yay finally a separate board for raffles! Having all the guides in one place ought to be nice too, though we'll see how it works out.
Interesting! Will be a little while before I decide if I like the new capes or not, heh. But I do love all the different color options! *crosses fingers to get one in coli eventually*

Moving ice's holiday to January... well it does make sense. It plays havoc with some of my plans (had planned to use time off to participate, heh) but the move is logical and this change is notified well enough in advance that I (and hopefully anybody else impacted) should be able to adjust. ^_^

Congrats to the new mods! *applauds*

Interesting about the egg ratio... well maybe now I might have a better chance of getting a 5-egg nest! I hadn't had any yet. ^_^

*edit* Oop forgot about the new boards - but yay finally a separate board for raffles! Having all the guides in one place ought to be nice too, though we'll see how it works out.
Come to the dork side. Do not make me de-story you. Image © Diaktoros
DriftAwayBanner_zpsd03e0e45.jpg tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
DNOE36T.png
(water-only links)
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17