Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Moderators, Apparel, & More
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 16 17
Welcome new moderators! And good luck to Kiohl in your future endeavors!

I think that moving the Crystalline Gala will work best for most.

It's nice that we now have a Guides forum. I have a couple of bookmarks to update now, but this will make finding them so much easier.
Likewise, I think there were enough raffle threads to warrant their own subforum.

I've not gotten a 5-egg clutch. Seeing this table of percentages is helpful.

Thanks for your hard work, guys!
Welcome new moderators! And good luck to Kiohl in your future endeavors!

I think that moving the Crystalline Gala will work best for most.

It's nice that we now have a Guides forum. I have a couple of bookmarks to update now, but this will make finding them so much easier.
Likewise, I think there were enough raffle threads to warrant their own subforum.

I've not gotten a 5-egg clutch. Seeing this table of percentages is helpful.

Thanks for your hard work, guys!
neutralvs1.pngWVTSPY.pngneutralvs1.png
Welcome new mods! And ohhhh man I LOVE these capes!
Welcome new mods! And ohhhh man I LOVE these capes!
Epicness! Love the new capes, welcome new mods, thank you for moving the Ice Festive, can't wait to see the changes take place, the moving all that stuff to the raffles.
Epicness! Love the new capes, welcome new mods, thank you for moving the Ice Festive, can't wait to see the changes take place, the moving all that stuff to the raffles.
Y02PS6v.png
@Spelunking @Draven
Ah, yes... the issue about apparel interacting with wings (wrapping, pinning, etc.), such as capes and wing wraps, has also been bugging me for a while. Most items have (a) pose(s) that look logical on some dragons. But. It makes trying to put cool things on my dragons very awkward. I wasn't sure how to say it, or where, but I'm glad it isn't just me. ._.;

edit:
Actually it isn't just wings, it's other items too. I wanted a fedora on my male pearlcatcher, but it does not interact well with his nose horn.
@Spelunking @Draven
Ah, yes... the issue about apparel interacting with wings (wrapping, pinning, etc.), such as capes and wing wraps, has also been bugging me for a while. Most items have (a) pose(s) that look logical on some dragons. But. It makes trying to put cool things on my dragons very awkward. I wasn't sure how to say it, or where, but I'm glad it isn't just me. ._.;

edit:
Actually it isn't just wings, it's other items too. I wanted a fedora on my male pearlcatcher, but it does not interact well with his nose horn.
neutralvs1.pngWVTSPY.pngneutralvs1.png
Just to second everyone else, these capes are gorgeous, and I hope to someday get my hands on a pair (that I don't have to buy, haha). Also, thanks to the new mods for volunteering their time and hard work, and thanks to Kiohl for the time she has given us. You guys are all awesome.

Thanks for looking into the five egg nest issues people were concerned about. It really is probably just a matter of luck combining with probability, but I'm sure people will be pleased (or they should be!) by the adjustment.

Also, thank you so much for the announcement with the holiday switch (which would have been at a bad time for me before) and also for letting us know that you guys are still working through the clanbound scatterscroll messages. In particular I was wondering how the last was going but didn't want to bother anyone. I'm more than happy to be patient and wait my turn, just glad to know where you guys are on that, so thank you for the update.
Just to second everyone else, these capes are gorgeous, and I hope to someday get my hands on a pair (that I don't have to buy, haha). Also, thanks to the new mods for volunteering their time and hard work, and thanks to Kiohl for the time she has given us. You guys are all awesome.

Thanks for looking into the five egg nest issues people were concerned about. It really is probably just a matter of luck combining with probability, but I'm sure people will be pleased (or they should be!) by the adjustment.

Also, thank you so much for the announcement with the holiday switch (which would have been at a bad time for me before) and also for letting us know that you guys are still working through the clanbound scatterscroll messages. In particular I was wondering how the last was going but didn't want to bother anyone. I'm more than happy to be patient and wait my turn, just glad to know where you guys are on that, so thank you for the update.
Athena_456623_ID_Signature.png
Nice update you guise.
Nice update you guise.
dQUNkY4.png
I'm having a hell of a time trying to figure out where the Twilight Cape comes from... And not sure which capes drop where for the Duneglider and Woodsdrake. By the descripts I want to say Duneglider is from Arena and Woodsdrake from Harpy's Roost since you guys wrote that Sandswept Delta does not drop capes (which is where I would of immediately thought for the Duneglider).

Ones that I've got figured out or at least I think I do are;
Waverider - Waterways
Firebreather - Scorched Forst
Gladewalker - Woodland Path
Midnight - Forgotten Cave (confirmed by someone)
Winter - Boreal Wood
Royal - Market (which you guys comfirmed), price suspected to be about 75k w/o discount?
I'm having a hell of a time trying to figure out where the Twilight Cape comes from... And not sure which capes drop where for the Duneglider and Woodsdrake. By the descripts I want to say Duneglider is from Arena and Woodsdrake from Harpy's Roost since you guys wrote that Sandswept Delta does not drop capes (which is where I would of immediately thought for the Duneglider).

Ones that I've got figured out or at least I think I do are;
Waverider - Waterways
Firebreather - Scorched Forst
Gladewalker - Woodland Path
Midnight - Forgotten Cave (confirmed by someone)
Winter - Boreal Wood
Royal - Market (which you guys comfirmed), price suspected to be about 75k w/o discount?
All the best for new mods! Keep your heads high, guys!

And those capes... Now, finally something that breaks me to start grinding in coliseum despite those pesky little bugs. I simply must have those for elite of my clan *-*
All the best for new mods! Keep your heads high, guys!

And those capes... Now, finally something that breaks me to start grinding in coliseum despite those pesky little bugs. I simply must have those for elite of my clan *-*
5p3axy.jpg
Ooh! Those capes are gorgeous!
Ooh! Those capes are gorgeous!
tumblr_ls7b8xEMz21r10jj7.gif
Nothing burns like the cold.
I love those capes!
I love those capes!
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 16 17