Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] Food and Stuff for Plushies!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/7JAy4Uy.png[/img] Hello friend! The dragons of the Royal Muffin Bakery are quite fond of their plushies. So fond, in fact, they value them above anything else they own. They wish to share the depths of their hoard with you in exchange for some fine new cuddlies! The main focus of this swap shop is to exchange food for plushies, however, if there are any other random items you hoard just let me know. I'll then let you know if it's something I don't mind saving up and doing swaps for :) (do know that I will most likely not swap with anything Swipp/Baldwin related or holiday currency!) [quote=Swap Ratios] 1 Mammertee or Kelp Bed plushie= 3 food points 1 stuffed mith or moth eaten mith plushie= 2 food points 1 deity doll= 100 food points [/quote] [quote=Currently Have] Lots of all kinds of foods! [Item=shattered crate][item=golden porpoise crate] Shattered Crate: 550 mammertee/kelp tender/mith plush Golden Porpoise crate: 400 mammertee/kelp tender/mith plush [/quote] [Size=5]Pinglist[/size] Interested in trading for particular items, or want a occasional reminder about this thread? I will add you to this list! MafiaVamp (pictures/granny smith apples) Moonstone00 (weekly ping for mice/rats/sugar gliders) WynterDragen (weekly ping, red-crested tweeters and raw lapis lazuli) Birdskull [Size=5]Affiliation[/size] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1154943][img]http://41.media.tumblr.com/29db9c09c9c4523b69ac8e1130f802af/tumblr_o2sjg5Qm7o1u8m70ho9_r1_250.png[/img][/url] [b][size=6]Over 100k plushies, thanks everyone![/size][/b] [/center]
7JAy4Uy.png

Hello friend! The dragons of the Royal Muffin Bakery are quite fond of their plushies. So fond, in fact, they value them above anything else they own. They wish to share the depths of their hoard with you in exchange for some fine new cuddlies!

The main focus of this swap shop is to exchange food for plushies, however, if there are any other random items you hoard just let me know. I'll then let you know if it's something I don't mind saving up and doing swaps for :) (do know that I will most likely not swap with anything Swipp/Baldwin related or holiday currency!)
Swap Ratios wrote:

1 Mammertee or Kelp Bed plushie= 3 food points
1 stuffed mith or moth eaten mith plushie= 2 food points
1 deity doll= 100 food points
Currently Have wrote:
Lots of all kinds of foods!

Shattered Crate Golden Porpoise Crate
Shattered Crate: 550 mammertee/kelp tender/mith plush
Golden Porpoise crate: 400 mammertee/kelp tender/mith plush

Pinglist
Interested in trading for particular items, or want a occasional reminder about this thread? I will add you to this list!

MafiaVamp (pictures/granny smith apples)
Moonstone00 (weekly ping for mice/rats/sugar gliders)
WynterDragen (weekly ping, red-crested tweeters and raw lapis lazuli)
Birdskull

Affiliation
tumblr_o2sjg5Qm7o1u8m70ho9_r1_250.png

Over 100k plushies, thanks everyone!

oIBbTCj.pngderbles_by_xjayfrost-d935b3v.gif
I buy all plushies, 1:60t!
Current plush count: 105,561
tumblr_oc6h756usc1u8fk7yo1_400.png
@DerbyGirl
I have 1300 of mamartee/kelp bed plushies.
I can trade 700 for the abyss crate.
And sell the rest at autosell price, or food points, if you wish.
@DerbyGirl
I have 1300 of mamartee/kelp bed plushies.
I can trade 700 for the abyss crate.
And sell the rest at autosell price, or food points, if you wish.

bestiaryraffle1_by_hapro-d90d0na.png
XAOGsCk.gif
How to Train Your Dragon
Trading Coliseum Chests
Buying your old festival skins/accents
Old threads | xoxoxo
@Fireworks sure :) I can do treasure or food points, whatever you have the greater need for.
@Fireworks sure :) I can do treasure or food points, whatever you have the greater need for.
@DerbyGirl
Treasure then, as I'd be selling the food anyway :p
Kelp Tender Plush (51) x700
Mammertee Plushie (53) x600
You can just pay me 35,700 treasure :)
@DerbyGirl
Treasure then, as I'd be selling the food anyway :p
Kelp Tender Plush (51) x700
Mammertee Plushie (53) x600
You can just pay me 35,700 treasure :)

bestiaryraffle1_by_hapro-d90d0na.png
XAOGsCk.gif
How to Train Your Dragon
Trading Coliseum Chests
Buying your old festival skins/accents
Old threads | xoxoxo
@Fireworks sent the crate and treasure on over!
@Fireworks sent the crate and treasure on over!
Bump
Bump
@DerbyGirl hi there! i have 198 kelp tender plushies, can i get the equivalent in seafood fp?
@DerbyGirl hi there! i have 198 kelp tender plushies, can i get the equivalent in seafood fp?
@DerbyGirl I've got 20 kelp tender and 30 mammertee plushies! Could I trade them for plant food?
@DerbyGirl I've got 20 kelp tender and 30 mammertee plushies! Could I trade them for plant food?
sywhNpv.pngg4DcSLb.gifjAHIB2J.png
@maryshelley
@Scribblingface

Sure thing! :3
@maryshelley
@Scribblingface

Sure thing! :3
@DerbyGirl

Hello! I have a full set of eleven deity plushies, an extra plague doll, an extra water doll, six mammertee plushies, and six kelp tender plushies. Could I trade them for seafood points?
@DerbyGirl

Hello! I have a full set of eleven deity plushies, an extra plague doll, an extra water doll, six mammertee plushies, and six kelp tender plushies. Could I trade them for seafood points?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38