Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Moderators, Apparel, & More
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/sat_nov16.png[/img][/center] We would like to recognize two brand new [i]Flight Rising[/i] moderators! Please welcome [b]@Ara[/b] and [b]@Mayana[/b], who will be gracing the forums under the following guises: [center][img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/ara_mayana.png[/img][/center] Congratulations, and thank you so much for lending a helping hand to the site! [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=ann&id=1001086]Click here to learn more about this update.[/url][/center][more] [b]Feathered Capes:[/b] [indent]Feather-trimmed capes are dropping very rarely*** in the coliseum. The names of each cape are clues as to which venue you may find them in. Training Fields, Sandswept Delta, and Bamboo Falls do not drop capes.[/indent] [center][item=duneglider cape][item=firebreather cape][item=gladewalker cape][item=twilight cape] [item=midnight cape][item=winter cape][item=waverider cape][item=woodsdrake cape][/center] [indent]Treasure burning a hole in your pocket? Do you require a garment that will dazzle and impress? A royal cape will be stocking from time to time[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=market] in the marketplace[/url]. This cloak is truly fit for a monarch, or a well-off pretender.[/indent] [center][item=royal cape][/center] [b]Rockbreaker's Ceremony Skin Contest:[/b] [indent]A reminder that the deadline for[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=skin&id=996230&p=mb] Rockbreaker's Ceremony skin contest[/url] submissions is less than a week away. Be sure to get your entries in before the end of the 22nd![/indent] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=skin&id=996230&p=mb][img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/earth_contest2.png[/img][/url] [/center] [b]Other Updates:[/b] [LIST] [*]We have added three new forum boards: [LIST] [*][b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=gde]Guides[/url][/b]: Have you written a really sweet Coliseum guide that helps other players understand the finer points of combat? Or have you got a good handle on where to find all the coolest familiars? Post your thread here! [*][b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=int]Introductions[/url][/b]: True to its name, this forum is where you can go to introduce yourself and share a bit about your background. If you love meeting new people, this is the place for you! [*][b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=raf]Raffles[/url][/b]: You asked for it, and we're happy to oblige. A Raffles forum has been created solely for raffle and giveaway threads. We will be, over the course of the next week or so, mass-moving raffle/giveaway threads over here, so keep an eye out! Please bear with us as we make these moves; there are a lot of threads to shuffle, and we would like to ask that you allow the moderators time to get things organized as they are helping as volunteers (not staff) to make the forum experience awesome. [/LIST] [*]We wanted to thank [b]@Kiohl[/b] for all of her exceptional help, as she has stepped down from moderating for the time being. She has a lot of exciting real life opportunities and projects going on, and we here at the team really want to wish her the best of luck as she pursues them! [*]We have made the decision to move the [b]Crystalline Gala[/b] holiday to the end of the month of January. After much consideration, and several suggestions from you guys, we agree that having December be the break month is a better idea for school vacations and holiday planning for those that celebrate. Thanks for your feedback on that! [*]An issue that was causing an unintentionally low 5-egg clutch yield percentage has been fixed. These nests should be more common than they were. For reference, these are the percentage chances in effect: [indent][b]When you interbreed 2 dragons of different species, this table is used:[/b] Because the dice were rolled for species outcome, a chance at a 5th egg is possible! [LIST] [*]5 eggs (5%) [*]4 eggs (10%) [*]3 eggs (45%) [*]2 eggs (30%) [*]1 egg (10%) [/LIST] [b]If you breed two dragons of the same species, this table is used:[/b] [LIST] [*]4 eggs (12%) [*]3 eggs (40%) [*]2 eggs (38%) [*]1 egg (10%) [/LIST][/indent] [*]We are still continuing to roll out Scatterscroll reimbursements, so if you have sent an e-mail, please do not worry. We will announce when we have finished the reimbursements in the event that some messages became lost in the shuffle. We apologize very much for the delay in these getting to you, and thank you for your continued patience while we investigate and attend each ticket thoroughly. [/LIST] [i]***Most enemies in the appropriate venue have a chance to drop the capes, but it is at a very low rate. They're not farmable so much as a treat that will drop from time to time for battlers from this point forward.[/i]
sat_nov16.png

We would like to recognize two brand new Flight Rising moderators! Please welcome @Ara and @Mayana, who will be gracing the forums under the following guises:
ara_mayana.png

Congratulations, and thank you so much for lending a helping hand to the site!

Feathered Capes:

Feather-trimmed capes are dropping very rarely*** in the coliseum. The names of each cape are clues as to which venue you may find them in. Training Fields, Sandswept Delta, and Bamboo Falls do not drop capes.

Duneglider Cape Firebreather Cape Gladewalker Cape Twilight Cape
Midnight Cape Winter Cape Waverider Cape Woodsdrake Cape

Treasure burning a hole in your pocket? Do you require a garment that will dazzle and impress? A royal cape will be stocking from time to time in the marketplace. This cloak is truly fit for a monarch, or a well-off pretender.

Royal Cape

Rockbreaker's Ceremony Skin Contest:

A reminder that the deadline for Rockbreaker's Ceremony skin contest submissions is less than a week away. Be sure to get your entries in before the end of the 22nd!

earth_contest2.png

Other Updates:
  • We have added three new forum boards:

• Guides: Have you written a really sweet Coliseum guide that helps other players understand the finer points of combat? Or have you got a good handle on where to find all the coolest familiars? Post your thread here!
    • Introductions: True to its name, this forum is where you can go to introduce yourself and share a bit about your background. If you love meeting new people, this is the place for you!
    • Raffles: You asked for it, and we're happy to oblige. A Raffles forum has been created solely for raffle and giveaway threads. We will be, over the course of the next week or so, mass-moving raffle/giveaway threads over here, so keep an eye out! Please bear with us as we make these moves; there are a lot of threads to shuffle, and we would like to ask that you allow the moderators time to get things organized as they are helping as volunteers (not staff) to make the forum experience awesome.

• We wanted to thank @Kiohl for all of her exceptional help, as she has stepped down from moderating for the time being. She has a lot of exciting real life opportunities and projects going on, and we here at the team really want to wish her the best of luck as she pursues them!

• We have made the decision to move the Crystalline Gala holiday to the end of the month of January. After much consideration, and several suggestions from you guys, we agree that having December be the break month is a better idea for school vacations and holiday planning for those that celebrate. Thanks for your feedback on that!

• An issue that was causing an unintentionally low 5-egg clutch yield percentage has been fixed. These nests should be more common than they were. For reference, these are the percentage chances in effect:

When you interbreed 2 dragons of different species, this table is used: Because the dice were rolled for species outcome, a chance at a 5th egg is possible!
    • 5 eggs (5%)
    • 4 eggs (10%)
    • 3 eggs (45%)
    • 2 eggs (30%)
    • 1 egg (10%)

If you breed two dragons of the same species, this table is used:
    • 4 eggs (12%)
    • 3 eggs (40%)
    • 2 eggs (38%)
    • 1 egg (10%)

• We are still continuing to roll out Scatterscroll reimbursements, so if you have sent an e-mail, please do not worry. We will announce when we have finished the reimbursements in the event that some messages became lost in the shuffle. We apologize very much for the delay in these getting to you, and thank you for your continued patience while we investigate and attend each ticket thoroughly.

***Most enemies in the appropriate venue have a chance to drop the capes, but it is at a very low rate. They're not farmable so much as a treat that will drop from time to time for battlers from this point forward.
I thought it was weird that I have yet to get a 5 as a head start account.

Amazing capes you guys! Really love this update!!
I thought it was weird that I have yet to get a 5 as a head start account.

Amazing capes you guys! Really love this update!!
oghFcJ4.gif
Oh my gosh those capes are gorgeous.
Oh my gosh those capes are gorgeous.
oberonprance_zps9cf30752.gif rosebudprance_zps57f60902.gif OoImYiM.png
Thanks for the update! Glad for the adjustment to the eggs and for the spiffy new capes. =D
Thanks for the update! Glad for the adjustment to the eggs and for the spiffy new capes. =D
I sell G2 Purebred Imps from dragons #181 and 182 Check my lair for listings.
Great capes, and the new forums are going to be useful :)
Great capes, and the new forums are going to be useful :)
IfoEUbz.png
and it's peaceful in the deep
cathedral where you cannot breathe
no need to pray, no need to speak

{wishlist} {legacy challenge} {hatchery} {clan lore}
FRESH MEAT!! I mean, welcome to the new mods! :D

Also, I love the capes!
FRESH MEAT!! I mean, welcome to the new mods! :D

Also, I love the capes!
Yay!
Yay!
WindBanner_Saya_zps96883271.pngWindBanner_zps7c139063.pngWindBanner_Saya_zps96883271.png
ITlY.png
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
9wTvH88_zpscea31b53.png
Welcome new moderators! So happy to have you! :D

The capes are fantastic!
Welcome new moderators! So happy to have you! :D

The capes are fantastic!
Hello! :) If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
Ooh! Thank you so much! These capes look gorgeous! >-
Ooh! Thank you so much! These capes look gorgeous! >-
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17