Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Foxe's all-in-one adopt shop (Closed)
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
New adopt! I've never made one for tundras before, so I'm very happy to release this! I'll also be releasing something new - stamp cards! Buy 10 adopts, and get the next one free! For now these are just going to be recorded on a spreadsheet, but maybe I'll eventually have little graphics for it. More info can be found on the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2626629/1#post_37598726]sales and offers[/url] section of this thread. Since they're brand new, they'll only be counting from this point onwards, to make things fair to everyone. I've had quite a few adopt shops over my time on FR and I definitely wouldn't be able to remember everyone who's ordered from me, unfortunately. And here's the adopt! It's already been added to the front page. [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/571251609384910848/632308371524943903/Bee.png[/img][/center] @Noddddd @anternika @alyblaith @AmeriaSparrow @Cyrya @Sharanay @Polyhymnia @Cthuwu @Saraceaser @jr413 @GoodnessGracie @Arianethel @EnderAxolotl @XxNoodleNovaxX @Harbinger @Lissy @BlueBone @Scenario @Kageshi @Fukii @jr413 @Amburgerl @Kkarma @Emberglo @ScarletSultan @Saurgazing @Xarilin @scribblingface @ponds @tigressRising @Litoriadraconis @MerlinMausi @SmaugTheAlmighty @Asterodea @Gyrfalcon2 @PlatinumDream @Amezrou -GAP pings snipped- [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sbB76e6YPnkNz02gQlAY6taws7V-NdHH7SlJqWI8r1Y/edit#gid=1592994668][img]http://i.imgur.com/1FqrHGs.png[/img][/url][/center]
New adopt! I've never made one for tundras before, so I'm very happy to release this!

I'll also be releasing something new - stamp cards! Buy 10 adopts, and get the next one free! For now these are just going to be recorded on a spreadsheet, but maybe I'll eventually have little graphics for it. More info can be found on the sales and offers section of this thread.

Since they're brand new, they'll only be counting from this point onwards, to make things fair to everyone. I've had quite a few adopt shops over my time on FR and I definitely wouldn't be able to remember everyone who's ordered from me, unfortunately.

And here's the adopt! It's already been added to the front page.
Bee.png

@Noddddd @anternika @alyblaith @AmeriaSparrow @Cyrya @Sharanay @Polyhymnia @Cthuwu @Saraceaser @jr413 @GoodnessGracie @Arianethel @EnderAxolotl @XxNoodleNovaxX @Harbinger @Lissy @BlueBone @Scenario @Kageshi @Fukii @jr413 @Amburgerl @Kkarma @Emberglo @ScarletSultan @Saurgazing @Xarilin @scribblingface @ponds @tigressRising @Litoriadraconis @MerlinMausi @SmaugTheAlmighty @Asterodea @Gyrfalcon2 @PlatinumDream @Amezrou

-GAP pings snipped-
1FqrHGs.png
t00QRwj.png rOVa8hM.png 6260.png
Wishlist
Clan lore
** They/them
+3 FR time
Adopt shop zAddafE.gifGI49w5A.gif
+3 FR time
I want a feline eggkeeper! Payment method: gems How many cats are you ordering? 1 [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=0&breed=7&element=1&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=163&tertgene=14&winggene=0&wings=2&auth=02e718adc4f210be44c0eac003d04a0b14f36df5&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Eye type: could you do an odd eyed cat? Like the one in my signature, I plan to get a custom skin for him after I get this dragon Object choice: companion comet Shorthair or longhair: longhair Tail type: long and fluffy Ear tufts (If yes, what colour? Default is the same as the secondary): yes, white Visibility and location of secondary colours: could it be the tert (cream) and brow? Want to be added to the pinglist for future updates, sales, and bases? Yes please Anything else? Hopefully this is all acceptable
I want a feline eggkeeper!
Payment method: gems
How many cats are you ordering? 1 dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=0&breed=7&element=1&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=163&tertgene=14&winggene=0&wings=2&auth=02e718adc4f210be44c0eac003d04a0b14f36df5&dummyext=prev.png
Eye type: could you do an odd eyed cat? Like the one in my signature, I plan to get a custom skin for him after I get this dragon
Object choice: companion comet
Shorthair or longhair: longhair
Tail type: long and fluffy
Ear tufts (If yes, what colour? Default is the same as the secondary): yes, white
Visibility and location of secondary colours: could it be the tert (cream) and brow?
Want to be added to the pinglist for future updates, sales, and bases? Yes please
Anything else? Hopefully this is all acceptable
image0.png Iconx100t.png bl5TOUW.gif Full Signature
FR Tips & Lingo
Shopping List
@Sitten1115
Yeah, I can do an odd eyed cat! (just so you know, custom skins don't cover the eyes, the eyes will always appear overtop of them!)
Which colours were you wanting for the eyes exactly? Just the same as the cat in your signature? I can match them to my best ability. (would you want pupils?)
But yeah, I can replace the secondary colours with the tert and colour the brow, no problem! Do you want his runes or not?
@Sitten1115
Yeah, I can do an odd eyed cat! (just so you know, custom skins don't cover the eyes, the eyes will always appear overtop of them!)
Which colours were you wanting for the eyes exactly? Just the same as the cat in your signature? I can match them to my best ability. (would you want pupils?)
But yeah, I can replace the secondary colours with the tert and colour the brow, no problem! Do you want his runes or not?
Wishlist
Clan lore
** They/them
+3 FR time
+3 FR time
Oh yeah I know that about skins! That’s why he’s earth rare, the eyes are gonna be the pupils and he’s gonna be big eyed excitement.
And yeah, a yellow eye and a blue eye, same placement as in my signature.
Runes is good, it’s a cat version of the dragon representation of my cat. Big pupils like he’s ready to pounce would work too.
Oh yeah I know that about skins! That’s why he’s earth rare, the eyes are gonna be the pupils and he’s gonna be big eyed excitement.
And yeah, a yellow eye and a blue eye, same placement as in my signature.
Runes is good, it’s a cat version of the dragon representation of my cat. Big pupils like he’s ready to pounce would work too.
image0.png Iconx100t.png bl5TOUW.gif Full Signature
FR Tips & Lingo
Shopping List
@Sitten1115 Oh, okay! Sounds great, then [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Your total is 200g, you can send it over whenever you get a chance and I'll add you to the slot list!
@Sitten1115
Oh, okay! Sounds great, then Your total is 200g, you can send it over whenever you get a chance and I'll add you to the slot list!
Wishlist
Clan lore
** They/them
+3 FR time
+3 FR time
@Foxe can I get a catfeather loop? I don't know which form to use to order one!
@Foxe can I get a catfeather loop? I don't know which form to use to order one!
Bwjy6WH.pngrj7owsI.pngJUtMe6I.png
@BlueBone
Yep! It's just the regular form here, only the feline eggkeepers use a different form since they've got so many custom options.

Adopt type: (find name below)
Payment method: (Treasure/gems/USD/FC - check slot list for t/g openings)
How many adopts are you ordering? Max 2 per slot. (Post their BBcode here)
What genes do you want included?
Want to be added to the pinglist for future updates, sales, and bases? (Y/N)
Anything else?
@BlueBone
Yep! It's just the regular form here, only the feline eggkeepers use a different form since they've got so many custom options.

Adopt type: (find name below)
Payment method: (Treasure/gems/USD/FC - check slot list for t/g openings)
How many adopts are you ordering? Max 2 per slot. (Post their BBcode here)
What genes do you want included?
Anything else?
Wishlist
Clan lore
** They/them
+3 FR time
+3 FR time
Adopt type: Catfeather loopp Payment method: mixed - treasure and gems How many adopts are you ordering? 1 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50329783] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/503298/50329783_350.png[/img] [/url] What genes do you want included? All? If that's too much just primary as python and secondary as morph Want to be added to the pinglist for future updates, sales, and bases? ([b]Y[/b]/N) Anything else? Nope! thanks!!
Adopt type: Catfeather loopp
Payment method: mixed - treasure and gems
How many adopts are you ordering? 1

50329783_350.png

What genes do you want included? All? If that's too much just primary as python and secondary as morph
Anything else? Nope! thanks!!
@BlueBone Sounds good to me! Just to be certain, do you want morph or constellation? I'm fine with doing all her genes, I just ask that in case people have a gene plan for their dragons (or if they want a gene excluded), so I don't draw the wrong thing. She'd be 100g/kt! Please send payment via PM and I'll add you to the slot list [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@BlueBone
Sounds good to me! Just to be certain, do you want morph or constellation? I'm fine with doing all her genes, I just ask that in case people have a gene plan for their dragons (or if they want a gene excluded), so I don't draw the wrong thing.
She'd be 100g/kt! Please send payment via PM and I'll add you to the slot list
Wishlist
Clan lore
** They/them
+3 FR time
+3 FR time
Excellent! Sending it your way!
Excellent! Sending it your way!
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48