Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Foxe's all-in-one adopt shop (Closed)
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
Don't worry about it, I completely understand an addition like that would be difficult to make, especially if you've been sick recently! If you're up to it, can I tempt you with [item= berserker] x3 [item= gold muck] x2 [item= marsh frog companion] x1 I could also add in your choice of any of any more of the frog companions, if you don't mind up to a few days wait while I brew them for you If not, I'll be more than happy with a comet item instead, there's no pressure :) And I don't mind paying the extra for the apparel, since it's been made before it'd only be an additonal 20kt, if I'm right? Anyway, I hope you're feeling better, and make sure you don't stress yourself getting things done in a hurry, adopts as gorgeous as yours would be well worth the wait!
Don't worry about it, I completely understand an addition like that would be difficult to make, especially if you've been sick recently!

If you're up to it, can I tempt you with
Berserker x3 Gold Muck x2 Marsh Frog Companion x1
I could also add in your choice of any of any more of the frog companions, if you don't mind up to a few days wait while I brew them for you

If not, I'll be more than happy with a comet item instead, there's no pressure :)

And I don't mind paying the extra for the apparel, since it's been made before it'd only be an additonal 20kt, if I'm right?

Anyway, I hope you're feeling better, and make sure you don't stress yourself getting things done in a hurry, adopts as gorgeous as yours would be well worth the wait!
///////////tumblr_p5wzkf4NYZ1vamgqko1_100.png
DQR0xuP.png
FObX7rS.png
HdmxfuE.png
5hF3FGk.png
Pgv53XB.png
R5gBjNt.png ////////ebwdsO1.png
@Foxe can u add me to the pinglist for updates?
@Foxe can u add me to the pinglist for updates?
oN0doZI.gif

SilverRipple
Female ~ She/They
FR+15 hrs
Sigh ... I could use more Foxe art.....
Sigh ... I could use more Foxe art.....
mM2VM9X.png
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48