Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Foxe's all-in-one adopt shop (Closed)
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
@BlueBone Oh dear, I'm really sorry! That's very strange. On my end, all is fine - both the art in her bio and on this thread shows up. I'll rehost it to see if that fixes it on your end. Is this better? [img]https://i.imgur.com/GhUzZKk.png[/img]
@BlueBone
Oh dear, I'm really sorry! That's very strange. On my end, all is fine - both the art in her bio and on this thread shows up. I'll rehost it to see if that fixes it on your end.

Is this better?
GhUzZKk.png
t00QRwj.png rOVa8hM.png 6260.png
Wishlist
Clan lore
** They/them
+3 FR time
Adopt shop zAddafE.gifGI49w5A.gif
+3 FR time
Adopt type: Stardust imp Payment method: Treasure How many adopts are you ordering? Just 1 [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34592419] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/345925/34592419_350.png[/img] [/url] What genes do you want included? Circuit, iri and shim Want to be added to the pinglist for future updates, sales, and bases? Yes Anything else? For certain adopts: Expression? Happy For guardians/imps: Beard? No For stardust imps: Stardust colour: Dark blue-purple
Adopt type: Stardust imp
Payment method: Treasure
How many adopts are you ordering? Just 1
34592419_350.png

What genes do you want included? Circuit, iri and shim
Want to be added to the pinglist for future updates, sales, and bases? Yes
Anything else?

For certain adopts: Expression? Happy
For guardians/imps: Beard? No
For stardust imps: Stardust colour: Dark blue-purple
Untitled241.png
@BlobfishLord Looks great to me! :) Your total is 150kt for her [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Please send it over!
@BlobfishLord
Looks great to me! :) Your total is 150kt for her Please send it over!
Wishlist
Clan lore
** They/them
+3 FR time
+3 FR time
Yes! Thank you! I'll have your payment for coraline soon!
Yes! Thank you! I'll have your payment for coraline soon!
Bwjy6WH.pngrj7owsI.pngJUtMe6I.png
@Foxe Did I ever send you my payment for Coraline?
@Foxe Did I ever send you my payment for Coraline?
@BlueBone
Not yet!
@BlueBone
Not yet!
Wishlist
Clan lore
** They/them
+3 FR time
+3 FR time
I want an adopt! Adopt type: Spiral Coil Payment method: gems How many adopts are you ordering? 1 What genes do you want included? slime, blend, capsule Want to be added to the pinglist for future updates, sales, and bases? (N Anything else? Could the eyes be shadow? (: For certain adopts: Expression? none available For faes: Floating item choice: For bio sidebars: Background colour: I like transparent [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56915455] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/569155/56915455_350.png[/img] [/url]
I want an adopt!
Adopt type: Spiral Coil
Payment method: gems
How many adopts are you ordering? 1
What genes do you want included? slime, blend, capsule
Want to be added to the pinglist for future updates, sales, and bases? (N
Anything else? Could the eyes be shadow? (:

For certain adopts: Expression? none available
For faes: Floating item choice:
For bio sidebars: Background colour: I like transparent

56915455_350.png
QqwiU1r.png
the
price
you pay
QqwiU1r.png QqwiU1r.png jJO64nG.png
@Foxe So how much do I owe you?
@Foxe So how much do I owe you?
[b]I want a feline eggkeeper! Payment method:[/b] treasure + gem bribe [b]How many cats are you ordering?[/b] just one! [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=475714&tab=dragon&did=53235743][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=53235743&skin=0&apparel=1753,19449,2506&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] [b]Eye type:[/b] shadow multigaze [b]Object choice:[/b] can I offer a 50g bribe for a new object? I'd like a kitten, preferably based off [item=mainecoon] (a heavily simplified version is more than ok!) [b]Shorthair or longhair:[/b] longhair [b]Tail type:[/b] long and fluffy [b]Ear tufts:[/b] yes, secondary colour [b]Visibility and location of secondary colours:[/b] default colours (ears, brows, and nose) [b]Want to be added to the pinglist for future updates, sales, and bases?[/b] yes! [b]Anything else?[/b] Could I also add [item= violet flowerfall] and [item= violet flower crown] also, will the multigaze cost extra?
I want a feline eggkeeper!
Payment method:
treasure + gem bribe
How many cats are you ordering? just one!
dragon?did=53235743&skin=0&apparel=1753,19449,2506&xt=dressing.png
Eye type: shadow multigaze
Object choice: can I offer a 50g bribe for a new object? I'd like a kitten, preferably based off Mainecoon (a heavily simplified version is more than ok!)
Shorthair or longhair: longhair
Tail type: long and fluffy
Ear tufts: yes, secondary colour
Visibility and location of secondary colours: default colours (ears, brows, and nose)
Want to be added to the pinglist for future updates, sales, and bases? yes!
Anything else? Could I also add Violet Flowerfall and Violet Flower Crown
also, will the multigaze cost extra?
///////////tumblr_p5wzkf4NYZ1vamgqko1_100.png
DQR0xuP.png
FObX7rS.png
HdmxfuE.png
5hF3FGk.png
Pgv53XB.png
R5gBjNt.png ////////ebwdsO1.png
Sorry for the waits guys! I've been sick.

@Disturbed
I'm so sorry for the wait on getting back to you - are you still interested? If so, your adopt's total comes to 250g!

@BlueBone
I apologize for the wait! For the adopt, it's 150g/kt :)

@galaxywings48
200kt would be your total for the base adopt - I'm not sure I'd want to do a new object for just 50g unfortunately, since they can be difficult to incorporate with the tail types and such. Would you still be interested in the adopt with a different object? I would also maybe take wishlist apparel or genes as a bribe for it, or a higher amount of currency. I feel bad asking for more, but it takes a lot of energy for me unfortunately to make new items like that. I hope that's not a big problem :(

The multigaze is no extra cost, and I'd be happy to add on those apparel pieces for no charge as an apology for the inconvenience of the object sponsor.
Sorry for the waits guys! I've been sick.

@Disturbed
I'm so sorry for the wait on getting back to you - are you still interested? If so, your adopt's total comes to 250g!

@BlueBone
I apologize for the wait! For the adopt, it's 150g/kt :)

@galaxywings48
200kt would be your total for the base adopt - I'm not sure I'd want to do a new object for just 50g unfortunately, since they can be difficult to incorporate with the tail types and such. Would you still be interested in the adopt with a different object? I would also maybe take wishlist apparel or genes as a bribe for it, or a higher amount of currency. I feel bad asking for more, but it takes a lot of energy for me unfortunately to make new items like that. I hope that's not a big problem :(

The multigaze is no extra cost, and I'd be happy to add on those apparel pieces for no charge as an apology for the inconvenience of the object sponsor.
Wishlist
Clan lore
** They/them
+3 FR time
+3 FR time
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48