Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Sea Blep OCs!
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 257 258
@celestialprime may I be taken off the pinglist. I still interested but the constant tags get my hopes up about purchases lol
@celestialprime may I be taken off the pinglist. I still interested but the constant tags get my hopes up about purchases lol
resize_bat-9138-1_1_1_148_11.png
resize_bluetiger44890-c-46-1-5-1-90.png
resize_griffin-4523-31_40_61_4_4_6.png
resize_dragoncat_7251_29_17_5_3_8_1_3_2_5_11_2.png
resize_tiger35588-c-48-3-4-3-65.png
@CelestialPrime That second one is literally a meaner, greener version of my girl Lila and I think I'm dying from the hype of the new event. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13926928] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/139270/13926928_350.png[/img] [/url]
@CelestialPrime That second one is literally a meaner, greener version of my girl Lila and I think I'm dying from the hype of the new event.

13926928_350.png
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
[quote name="CelestialPrime" date="2018-06-18 21:15:41" ] Pinglist! You’re on this list because you’ve shown interest and/or have asked to be put on the pinglist. Let me know if you’d like to be added or taken off! @acecavalier @clockworkeclipse @Damindra @DragonWarrior333 @ZestyyShats @deramadus @perry321 @rubygryphon @sonora @karsi @visionrift @largia @astralavian @artistdreams @gemo @ragnaroc @kikkoman @dreamcoyote @nemalu @dragontrainerz @gyrfalcon2 @kelpsi @diodol @onceinabluemoon @remuta @barrel1456739 @everautumn @shadowpiper @lightningflash12 @rockelle @fireheartsong @ariisweird @ameriasparrow @phoenyxx @dinraal @saphleon @gwynivere @rav3nw1nged @Icedragonpie @mischievousmoose More Bleps have been spotted in seaside cities and ports. They seem to be minding their business and keeping to themselves, but one cannot help but wonder if there is something bigger coming... Also! I will no longer be pinging the Pinglist until a date in the near future! Many Bleps will be releasing, but I’d prefer not to spam you with pings >.< keep your eyes out and watch the stream of Bleps coming in! ;)
CelestialPrime wrote on 2018-06-18 21:15:41:
Pinglist!
You’re on this list because you’ve shown interest and/or have asked to be put on the pinglist. Let me know if you’d like to be added or taken off!
@acecavalier @clockworkeclipse @Damindra @DragonWarrior333 @ZestyyShats @deramadus @perry321 @rubygryphon @sonora @karsi @visionrift @largia @astralavian @artistdreams @gemo @ragnaroc @kikkoman @dreamcoyote @nemalu @dragontrainerz @gyrfalcon2 @kelpsi @diodol @onceinabluemoon @remuta @barrel1456739 @everautumn @shadowpiper @lightningflash12 @rockelle @fireheartsong @ariisweird @ameriasparrow @phoenyxx @dinraal @saphleon @gwynivere @rav3nw1nged @Icedragonpie @mischievousmoose

More Bleps have been spotted in seaside cities and ports. They seem to be minding their business and keeping to themselves, but one cannot help but wonder if there is something bigger coming...

Also! I will no longer be pinging the Pinglist until a date in the near future! Many Bleps will be releasing, but I’d prefer not to spam you with pings >.< keep your eyes out and watch the stream of Bleps coming in! ;)
Clan Lore
@CelestialPrime

Fawne and her Sea Blep dragon, Rosé!

“This elegant blep has scales of rose gold, making it shine fantastically in the sunlight. From afar, the blep looks like its scales are made of overlapping coins. It is constantly surrounded by glints of light, sometimes making it hard to look at. It has thin metallic fins. It grows roses in its free time!”

https://musicalmoose91.deviantart.com/art/Fawne-and-Rose-750832349?ga_submit_new=10%3A1529601315
@CelestialPrime

Fawne and her Sea Blep dragon, Rosé!

“This elegant blep has scales of rose gold, making it shine fantastically in the sunlight. From afar, the blep looks like its scales are made of overlapping coins. It is constantly surrounded by glints of light, sometimes making it hard to look at. It has thin metallic fins. It grows roses in its free time!”

https://musicalmoose91.deviantart.com/art/Fawne-and-Rose-750832349?ga_submit_new=10%3A1529601315
y4XpVjZ.png
@mischievousmoose AAAA THAT’S ADORABLE! I’m so happy to see you using the blep, this really made my day ^^
@mischievousmoose AAAA THAT’S ADORABLE! I’m so happy to see you using the blep, this really made my day ^^
Clan Lore
@CelestialPrime

Glad you like it. Every blep I've purchased so far has a purpose and are actually part of a role play. ^^" They are well loved.
@CelestialPrime

Glad you like it. Every blep I've purchased so far has a purpose and are actually part of a role play. ^^" They are well loved.
y4XpVjZ.png
Pinglist!
You’re on this list because you’ve shown interest and/or have asked to be put on the pinglist. Let me know if you’d like to be added or taken off!
@acecavalier @clockworkeclipse @Damindra @DragonWarrior333 @ZestyyShats @deramadus @perry321 @rubygryphon @sonora @karsi @visionrift @largia @astralavian @artistdreams @gemo @ragnaroc @kikkoman @dreamcoyote @nemalu @dragontrainerz @gyrfalcon2 @kelpsi @diodol @onceinabluemoon @remuta @barrel1456739 @everautumn @shadowpiper @lightningflash12 @rockelle @fireheartsong @ariisweird @ameriasparrow @phoenyxx @dinraal @saphleon @gwynivere @rav3nw1nged @Icedragonpie @mischievousmoose

I meant to release these Bleps on Saturday evening, but stuff went quicker then expected so here we are :)

The Hydra’s Hoard has docked in port! This pirate ship is teeming with new Bleps, armed to the teeth with harpoons, flintlock pistols, and cutlasses. Keep an eye on your valuables and an eye out for Bleps you want to purchase!
Of course, such a large event cannot be without reason. Why has the ship docked, and what may be on the future’s horizon?

(Not all prices have been posted, please bear with me while I fix that)

In other news, the shop has undergone a minor revamp, and we are now taking USD for Bleps. Please give an email address when purchasing with usd!
Pinglist!

I meant to release these Bleps on Saturday evening, but stuff went quicker then expected so here we are :)

The Hydra’s Hoard has docked in port! This pirate ship is teeming with new Bleps, armed to the teeth with harpoons, flintlock pistols, and cutlasses. Keep an eye on your valuables and an eye out for Bleps you want to purchase!
Of course, such a large event cannot be without reason. Why has the ship docked, and what may be on the future’s horizon?

(Not all prices have been posted, please bear with me while I fix that)

In other news, the shop has undergone a minor revamp, and we are now taking USD for Bleps. Please give an email address when purchasing with usd!
Clan Lore
@CelestialPrime Could you reserve the First Mate blep for me please. I should have the payment by tomorrow. [img]http://i64.tinypic.com/2ylv0qh.png[/img]
@CelestialPrime

Could you reserve the First Mate blep for me please. I should have the payment by tomorrow.

2ylv0qh.png
tumblr_p5situFZKz1wg7iydo6_r1_250.png 7QNdwjy.png
@CelestialPrime Can you reserve the Log Keeper and the Duelist? I should have payment by tomorrow. Also, will this blep have a price up soon? Depending on what it costs, I might snap them up. XD [img]http://i63.tinypic.com/jhv7f4.png[/img]
@CelestialPrime Can you reserve the Log Keeper and the Duelist? I should have payment by tomorrow. Also, will this blep have a price up soon? Depending on what it costs, I might snap them up. XD

jhv7f4.png
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
@CelestialPrime I'm interested in reserved the Log Keeper blep if that's alright
@CelestialPrime I'm interested in reserved the Log Keeper blep if that's alright
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 257 258