Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | • Trinket Bottles • [Waitlist]
1 2 ... 531 532 533 534 535 ... 672 673
@Amariel Sorry for the wait! Here's my order: [b]Username and ID#:[/b] Merlinmausi, #378257 [b]Bottle shape:[/b]Bell jar [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=Tallow candle] Floating [b]Item 2:[/b][item=Satin violets] Floating [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=Golden collar] Floating [b]Flight element bead:[/b] Light [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament:[/b] / [b]Colour and gene of ornament:[/b] / [b]Payment type:[/b] Treasure Bottle 2: [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Sphere [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=Pastel Scallop] Still [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=magical shard] Floating (I'm not sure if elemental currency is an option, just let me know if not and I'll change it) ^^ [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=spiny tail] Floating [b]Flight element bead:[/b] Arcane [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament:[/b] dragonscale [b]Colour and gene of ornament:[/b] Starmap, it's with a stained tertiary so I'll attach a scry for the color [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=68&bodygene=24&breed=2&element=9&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=64&tertgene=12&winggene=21&wings=45&auth=019deec5bd1d6ff46f6ec1b8cc3b580fb8d13fbd&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]Payment type:[/b] Treasure
@Amariel
Sorry for the wait! Here's my order:

Username and ID#: Merlinmausi, #378257
Bottle shape:Bell jar
Item 1: Tallow Candle Floating
Item 2: Satin Violets Floating
Item 3: Golden Collar Floating
Flight element bead: Light
Feather or dragonscale ornament: /
Colour and gene of ornament: /
Payment type: Treasure

Bottle 2:
Bottle shape: Sphere
Item 1: Pastel Scallop Still

Item 2: Magical Shard Floating (I'm not sure if elemental currency is an option, just let me know if not and I'll change it) ^^

Item 3: Spiny Tail Floating

Flight element bead: Arcane
Feather or dragonscale ornament: dragonscale
Colour and gene of ornament: Starmap, it's with a stained tertiary so I'll attach a scry for the color
dragon?age=0&body=68&bodygene=24&breed=2&element=9&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=64&tertgene=12&winggene=21&wings=45&auth=019deec5bd1d6ff46f6ec1b8cc3b580fb8d13fbd&dummyext=prev.png
Payment type: Treasure
z59oZrZ.png
@MerlinMausi

Thanks for your order!

Seafood items (Pastel Scallop) aren't included in regular bottles, sorry! Please choose another item from the categories Plants, Dragonmade, Organics, Minerals & Ores, Trinkets, or Currency.

Please let me know what the starmap colour and stained colour are.
@MerlinMausi

Thanks for your order!

Seafood items (Pastel Scallop) aren't included in regular bottles, sorry! Please choose another item from the categories Plants, Dragonmade, Organics, Minerals & Ores, Trinkets, or Currency.

Please let me know what the starmap colour and stained colour are.
i3C8xUt.gifKcj5hrt.gifQa1EIOj.png
@Amariel Thanks for letting me know! In that case I'd like a [item=small block of granite] instead of the scallop. The colors are starmap heather with coral stained :)
@Amariel
Thanks for letting me know! In that case I'd like a Small Block of Granite instead of the scallop.
The colors are starmap heather with coral stained :)
z59oZrZ.png
[b]Username and ID#:[/b] MerlinMausi #378257 [b]Bottle shape:[/b]Bell jar [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=Tallow candle] Floating [b]Item 2:[/b][item=Satin violets] Floating [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=Golden collar] Floating [b]Flight element bead:[/b] Light [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Sphere [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=Small Block of Granite] Still [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=magical shard] Floating [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=spiny tail] Floating [b]Flight element bead:[/b] Arcane [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament:[/b] Dragonscale [b]Colour and gene of ornament:[/b] Heather starmap with coral stained
Username and ID#: MerlinMausi #378257

Bottle shape:Bell jar
Item 1: Tallow Candle Floating
Item 2: Satin Violets Floating
Item 3: Golden Collar Floating
Flight element bead: Light

Bottle shape: Sphere
Item 1: Small Block of Granite Still
Item 2: Magical Shard Floating
Item 3: Spiny Tail Floating
Flight element bead: Arcane
Feather or dragonscale ornament: Dragonscale
Colour and gene of ornament: Heather starmap with coral stained
@MerlinMausi

Thanks! Your total comes to 110,000 treasure :)
@MerlinMausi

Thanks! Your total comes to 110,000 treasure :)
@Quintillion @Andelice

You've been moved up to a custom slot. Let me know when you've completed the order form :)
@Quintillion @Andelice

You've been moved up to a custom slot. Let me know when you've completed the order form :)
@Amariel could you add me to the regular waitlist again?
@Amariel could you add me to the regular waitlist again?
nPqulLR.png
@Amariel Here's my orders, hope I filled it out ok ^^ [b]Username and ID#:[/b] Quintillion 299862 [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Illuminarti Dessert Jar (is it possible to colour this base black? ok if not!) [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=rose quartz] Floating [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=softly glowing pendant] Floating [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=1st anniversary stolen cake] Floating [b]Flight element bead:[/b] n/a [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament:[/b] n/a [b]Colour and gene of ornament:[/b] n/a [b]Payment type:[/b] [item=pretty pink mums] --- [b]Username and ID#:[/b] Quintillion 299862 [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Halloween Cauldron [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=cindershroom] Floating [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=glass minnows] Floating [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=molten goby] Floating [b]Flight element bead:[/b] n/a [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament:[/b] n/a [b]Colour and gene of ornament:[/b] n/a [b]Payment type:[/b] [item=pretty pink mums] --- [b]Username and ID#:[/b] Quintillion 299862 [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Illuminarti Emperor [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=gold ore] Floating [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=strawberry] Floating [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=fool's gold] Floating [b]Flight element bead:[/b] n/a [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament:[/b] n/a [b]Colour and gene of ornament:[/b] n/a [b]Payment type:[/b] [item=pretty pink mums]
@Amariel Here's my orders, hope I filled it out ok ^^

Username and ID#: Quintillion 299862
Bottle shape: Illuminarti Dessert Jar (is it possible to colour this base black? ok if not!)
Item 1: Rose Quartz Floating
Item 2: Softly Glowing Pendant Floating
Item 3: 1st Anniversary Stolen Cake Floating
Flight element bead: n/a
Feather or dragonscale ornament: n/a
Colour and gene of ornament: n/a
Payment type: Pretty Pink Mums

---

Bottle shape: Halloween Cauldron
Item 1: Cindershroom Floating
Item 2: Glass Minnows Floating
Item 3: Molten Goby Floating

---

Bottle shape: Illuminarti Emperor
Item 1: Gold Ore Floating
Item 2: Strawberry Floating
Item 3: Fool's Gold Floating
JBEajtP.gif
@ViaCurro

You've been added to the waitlist!
@ViaCurro

You've been added to the waitlist!
@Quintillion

Thanks for your order! Your total comes to 3 Pretty Pink Mums :)
@Quintillion

Thanks for your order! Your total comes to 3 Pretty Pink Mums :)
1 2 ... 531 532 533 534 535 ... 672 673